{'en': 'Cold insulin portfolio', 'es': 'Cartera frio insulina'} Image

Cold insulin portfolio

morgana's profile photo   04/22/2016 9:12 a.m.

silviagrz said:
@Rubittha Thank you!I always take it on a trip on an isothermal bag with two ice plates 🤣

I wore the Neverita with ice plates for replacement insulins.This year I have bought the Casoncare case, which is more manageable and endures the frozen battery up to 36 hours, it seemed very useful in the accommodation I keep the insulins (replacement) in the refrigerator and, for the return trip, I ask theHotel that freezes the plaque last night.
I use it from April to October to transport feathers in use in the bag.You never know.The same is overheats in the car or if you are on a terrace in the sun, there is 25 degrees whatever happens outside.
In the middle of winter no longer.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
09/06/2023 1:22 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Hello, I have a doubt: if you go on a trip and you need to take bolis still without using, for when you finish the one you are using. Are these bags valid?How the laboratory claims to keep them in refrigerator ...

Thank you

joelsa's profile photo
joelsa
12/03/2023 11:35 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@joelsa, the cold wallet maintains insulin 8 or 10 degrees below the ambient temperature, but to travel it is the most practical until you find a fridge.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/04/2023 3:41 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Joels said:

I bought this invention

Link & amp; Keywords = Nevera+insulin & amp; qid = 1701674915 & amp; sr = 8-4-spons & amp; sp_csd = d2lkz2v0tmftzt1zcf9hdgy & amp; psc = 1

It works very well, it is not great, it is very good in the luggage.When you get to destination you have to put the battery in the freezer and the insulins in refrigerator.The last time I left, it was in November and spent two nights.I put the cylinder in the hotel neverita as with a stack and insulins and was perfectly preserved (below 8 degrees) until the return.If the stay is longer, I ask the hotel for the eve of going to freeze the battery and chimpún.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
12/04/2023 8:36 a.m.

Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

@ENSALADA Hi.One thing, how many feathers fit in the dysoncare?In the comments of the Amazon link you have put, some people indicate that they only have an insulin ball.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
12/04/2023 10:24 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

carussa said:
@salad Hello.One thing, how many feathers fit in the dysoncare?In the comments of the Amazon link you have put, some people indicate that they only have an insulin ball.

They fit 2 bolis comfortably.And you can still attach vials of the intelligent pen.

It brings a battery that gets into the freezer and, another as an emergency, which is empty and is to fill with very cold water that, in my opinion, would be worth little.I wonder if these people have tried to put bolis with both batteries inside the container.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
12/04/2023 11:52 a.m.

Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

I have used the cold portfolio the maximum weeks in a row without putting in the fridge and I have not had a problem.Of course, I have had to wet it to activate the gel.
For me it is super comfortable, only water is needed.Mine are very old and only last three or four days, but I still don't lose them: P

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/04/2023 2:18 p.m.

I have been with insulin for 37 years and I have never used these bags, all the vacations and trips of these years and 2 roads in Santiago and I have never had the smallest problem, being prudent with things in the sun those portfolios are still a lumpmore in everything we have with us.

Javierladez's profile photo
Javierladez
12/04/2023 2:32 p.m.

Joels said:

I do not carry them in winter.The only thing that can happen is that insulin makes you less effect, but it has never happened to me.
Moreover, I leave some roads in them;My parents turn off the frigo when they leave in November until April, also heating, they have never passed and they have taken the same effect.
And when I travel in winter I don't carry them refrigerated either.The manufacturer says that they must be below 30ºC when they are open (which is when the buffer has broken when clicking the needle) so without opening they must last longer.

As soon as the heat begins if, even to go to the office.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/04/2023 5:56 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I never refrigerated those in use.
And those of reserve nothing happens to have them out of the fridge for a prudential time.
These insulins that are taken in bolis are designed to endure the heat of the body for many days

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
12/06/2023 6:59 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.