Hello everyone, new type 2 diabetic

Narciso's profile photo   11/07/2015 6:11 p.m.

Less than 70 or 65 ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/25/2015 7:26 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Ok, then I don't understand that at 90 or less it has hypo.

Will it be because I have thrown my time with high glucose?

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
11/28/2015 10:22 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yes. As you control yourself, they will lower the symptoms to lower glucose.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/28/2015 10:34 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Okay.Very kind.

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
11/29/2015 12:39 p.m.

Hello everyone after a long time I update you how my diabetes is going:

After much insisting that of internal medicine (I remind you that there is no endocrine service in Antequera), I got me to do the anti-insulin and anti-gland test (anti-glutamate decarboxylase).

Well, the result has been the following:

Anti-insulin: 12.00 (normal values ​​0.00 and 7.00)
Anti-gad .....: 33.00 (normal values ​​0.00 and 1.00)
Hemoglobin: 9.0 (Normal values ​​4.1 and 5.5)

I don't know what you think of those values, but I see them very high, especially those of the anti-gad.

The doctor has told me that I am diabetic type 1, who thought about my age that was of type 2 and I was referred to the Civil Hospital of Malaga Capital, to the Endocrinology Unit.They have given me date for November 20.

Today I meet strong tingling in my hands and feet.The memory has been fatal, I don't know what happens to me, but many things are forgotten.I have read that the GAD is a above that has a lot to do with the nervous system, apart from the clear pancreas, and I am a bit scared, since sometimes I do not remember daily things, as if I have punctured the insulin or not and notI have to point it to remember.

Greetings.

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
05/24/2016 4:59 p.m.

The important thing is that you have already made the diagnosis and have been treated.Antigad will be for diabetes. The lack of memory can be because you are worried.
The tingling can pass to the beginning of the treatment and improve with control.
The dangerous would have been to treat you as type 2, being type1.They are worth them!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/24/2016 9 p.m.

You have to get a glycosylated less than 7, adjusting the insulin doses.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/24/2016 9:04 p.m.

Uff, I see it complicated.I have already dropped from 11.5 to 9 with a lot of sacrifice.

Last year, the pancreas worked and had no anti-body of any kind and suddenly ..... come to climb the glucose.

There must be something that cures me.This cannot be true.How disgusting disease.

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
05/24/2016 9:29 p.m.

New basal insulins, toujeo or threeiba have come out, which cover well 24 hours.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/24/2016 9:40 p.m.

Ok.Thanks Regina.I will tell my GP, if you can prescribe them since my first visit to the endocrine will occur at the end of November, that is, a year and 3 months of my debut.

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
05/25/2016 9:51 p.m.

Welcome Narciso and Animo

Hilda's profile photo
Hilda
05/25/2016 10 p.m.

There will be nothing that cures you in at least 5 or 10 years, in the best case.

Squeeze the teeth and pull palante, which with a lot of effort can be made of everything.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
05/25/2016 10:58 p.m.

Thanks Hilda and Artorias.I am very happy that you give me.What happens is that I am very discouraged because the doctors who have touched me are taking my diabetes with great tranquility and passotism.It is not normal that having my first glycosylated at 11.5 (which is a burradDiabetes is not type 1 (as in the end it has been demonstrated that it was), and that it does not perform three controls per day, that with one every three days, alternating between breakfast, food and dinner, it is more than enough to keep control of myDiabetes ........ All this prescribed in the visiting report.

Then after much insisting, it sends me analytical with the antibodies, and when the anti-gades come out in 33.00 and anti-insulin at 7.00, he tells me that I am of type 1 and derives me to the endocrine by appointment by the end of November, yes, calm down, that nothing happens to have glycosilada by the clouds.

I don't know what kind of doctors they serve you.From what I read, they are responsible and concerned about our disease, but what is particularly to me.Total passages come on.

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
05/26/2016 4:07 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.