Proposal to integrate non -invasive social security meters

acinco's profile photo   05/23/2016 5:29 p.m.

Hello, do you want to sign in if my proposal comes to fruition that public health subsequently subsequently undergoes non -invasive meters.
thank you.

See request here: Link

acinco's profile photo
acinco
05/23/2016 5:29 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have already signed the petition @acinco.

I think you should change the title of flash meters for continuous measurement systems or something.Flash is only for free freestyle, and although I am one of those of the free, I consider that the most appropriate for each case must be financed

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/23/2016 6:51 p.m.

Ok thanks is already changed.

Greetings.

acinco's profile photo
acinco
05/23/2016 7:03 p.m.

Signed:-*

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
05/24/2016 9:26 a.m.

Thank you...

acinco's profile photo
acinco
05/24/2016 9:33 a.m.

Another firm and shared.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
05/24/2016 10:35 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Thank you all a pleasure.

acinco's profile photo
acinco
05/24/2016 10:40 a.m.

Non -invasive meters?I think there is only the clamps in the ear.The others are superinvasive, especially those that have to carry all day nailed to the skin.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
05/24/2016 7:01 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Signed!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
05/24/2016 7:11 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

thank you.

acinco's profile photo
acinco
05/24/2016 7:13 p.m.

Signed

DiabetesForo
05/25/2016 10:21 a.m.

As Sherpa says, there are no continuous non -invasive meters hehe

sherpa41 said:
non -invasive meters?I think there is only the clamps in the ear.The others are superinvasive, especially those that have to carry all day nailed to the skin.

The problem is not carrying it nailed or not, I never notice that.For me it would be the same if it were not invasive.That hall that is nailed does not make a difference.

The problem is its size, its cost, and the feeling of anguish of taking a device attached to the body that you depend on it to make normal life.

It makes me uphill sometimes.

And if I take it off, I have to be 200 at work to be calm, and 300 doing intense sports.
The hypos for me are not an option, and 8 I do not feel like having.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
05/25/2016 10:29 a.m.

@Artorias, has hemoglobin lowered with free?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/25/2016 3:11 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
@artorias, hemoglobin has lowered with free?

Use Dexcom and my we have without him were 7.5, I had to always be high working and playing sports.Now I can adjust much more and I have less than 6.5 without ever having hypos.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
05/25/2016 3:40 p.m.

Thank you!With Dexcom I am sure that it goes down. The doubt is with the free ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/25/2016 3:49 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good yesterday I had consult with my endocrine, I commented on the advantages of continuing glucose meters is that we have to cost ourselves and indicated that through associations you could make strength so that one day they would be covered since it will be the future byAbove the meters you have to be clicking 6 or 7 times a day.
I commented that for type 2 diabetes, if they are investing money and echo they are leaving more effective ultimate generation but for those of type 1, we are forgotten.
Enfin

DiabetesForo
05/27/2016 10:17 a.m.

Hello, the truth is, unjustly, I am collecting signatures to change this if you want to sign delighted thanks and greetings.
Link = 546156176 & UTM_SOURCE = PENTIS_SHOW_COMPONENTS_ACTION_Panel_wrapper & Utm_Medium = Copylink

acinco's profile photo
acinco
05/27/2016 10:24 a.m.

Sorry I see that you signed thanks.

acinco's profile photo
acinco
05/27/2016 10:24 a.m.

@Regina, Maria has been free, but they have not yet done analytical since she takes it, it touches us at the end of June, although with the hormonal break -up I do not think I get off, I'm afraid she will have uploaded.But I know of many people to whom the free has helped him to lower his hemoglobin, thanks to the fact that they can continually see their glycemia and especially thanks to the trend arrows.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
05/27/2016 11:12 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Forgive and correct myself if I am wrong, after summer I wantIn them, that you can avoid 2 punctures because it shows that it is low?, because the 5 times the sugar is seen before each meal has to look at it in blood not?, well you will already explain a little.Thankssss.

Rosi's profile photo
Rosi
05/27/2016 11:28 a.m.

Mama de niña de 7 años diabetes tipo 1 diciembre 2015
Levemir: Desayuno 2u - Cena 3u
Novorapid: Desayuno-Comida-Merienda-Cena
Última hemo: 7.8

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.