Proposal to integrate non -invasive social security meters

acinco's profile photo   05/23/2016 5:29 p.m.

@Rosi, my daughter has been for two months.In our case for insulin, hyper or hypo we always make hair, in some hiccup it has saved it because it coincides with the symptoms.Those who are not done since it takes it, are the ones that were done before and after the physical education class, training and careers, about four more a day come out four days a week.Something good of the free are also the trend arrows, and for me the best, which I can see how it is at night without having to wake up.
We tried free for fear that it would not accept it or have allergic reaction, since the initial investment is lower.But we have in mind the Dexcom for the theme of alarms.
For the forum there are open threads on the subject, they look at them, they helped us a lot.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
05/27/2016 12:13 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Thank you @rociollinares, but advantages I see few on the topic of punctures, the only advantage I see is the trends to know a little more as insulin-compassion reacts, and that the subject of the night not having to wake it up will do very well.

Rosi's profile photo
Rosi
05/27/2016 1:23 p.m.

Mama de niña de 7 años diabetes tipo 1 diciembre 2015
Levemir: Desayuno 2u - Cena 3u
Novorapid: Desayuno-Comida-Merienda-Cena
Última hemo: 7.8

@Regina, to me the free if it has helped me to lower the hemo from 6.4 in particular to 5.9 but it is not exclusively because of the use of free.I think that in my case it is rather because the fact of seeing curves instead of loose points and having trends has helped me to adjust even the basal of the pump, the ratios of the meals and helped me to see at what time to put onThe bowling before eating according to what foods I take, as with the exercise, since I was bombing it was difficult for me to adjust well to avoid hypos (I speak of moderate execution always).
For me since I am with a bomb I have lowered almost two points, before I was not able to get out of 7 with the hormonal changes that I took.I think that the weight of lowering Hemo is more than the pump than the sensor.I think that in my case the free or any other continuous meter would have helped me in this aspect in the same way.
Free disadvantage in front of the rest we already know, alarms, carefree the meter ... etc.But for my case even basic, enough.
@Rosi @rociollinares As you comment well to take away punctures at all, but we avoid many and help as I said in other aspects to adjust guidelines.
@acinco Peticion signed;)

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
05/27/2016 3:56 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

acinco said:
hello the truth is, unjustly, I am collecting signatures to change this if you want to sign delighted thank you and greetings.
Link = 546156176 & AMP; utm_source = petitions_show_components_action_panel_wrapper & amp; utm_medium = copylink

I have already signed

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/27/2016 6:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you, I see that trends is what helps the most with Free.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/27/2016 7:01 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Signed;)

sllf's profile photo
sllf
05/27/2016 8:46 p.m.

Diabético tipo I desde 1990 y tengo 50 tacos. En Abril de 2017 con Minimed 640g y su MCG. Hoy estoy con Minimed 780G. Financiado MCG por la SS desde Junio-2018. Hipertensión arterial y ocular. Colesterol. Operado de 2 hernias discales cervicales (C5-C6 y C6-C7) pero con diagnóstico de "Operación fallida". La diabetes todo me lo perjudica....y nos arruina, la Seguridad Social debería financiar A TODOS!!!!! no cuando estás medio muerto como a mí!!!
Última HBA1C: 6,5% (después de muchos años en 9%)

Thank you all.

acinco's profile photo
acinco
05/27/2016 11:44 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.