{'en': 'Older person with almost 400 sugar', 'es': 'Persona mayor con casi 400 azúcar'} Image

Older person with almost 400 sugar

Fatimacanaria's profile photo   10/09/2015 7:31 p.m.

F´timacanaria: Your mother -in -law has to go to a good endocrine, or discipline: because many times the doctor gives the orders and the patient does not fulfill them, my doctor told me I and Pope God we will work and you will get wellDiabetes is controlled as follows: It is a three -legged table the doctor, the patient, and the medications.If one fails the table falls.Tell your mother -in -law to take care of it because there are undisciplined old men and that it is remembered that the diabetics is not the son, the daughter -in -law, or the husband.It is eeellla and no one else.Greetings Alfredo from Venezuela Cujmplo 70 on December 1, more than 20 years with Diáttes an lizic stroke, an operation of discs discs, and an arthroscopy of 4 knee and here I am greetings.

HERRERA 's profile photo
HERRERA
10/07/2019 9:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Do you have 1 or 2 diabetes?
Are you actually taken by your medicines?Does your injections administer?There are older adults who do not ...
You need a good endocrine, change of treatment and adjust diet (very low in carbohydrates).

matrix's profile photo
matrix
10/13/2019 3:29 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

jvh said:
herbs ?????Please!!!!!!!!!Although the doctor has treated him with 2 daily administrations, they are supposed to be based on normal glycemia values, bone, between 100 and 150 (approx), which means that you have to lower glycemia first and this is achieved with additional insulin , only for this purpose.I would put, for now, 5 or 6 units.And I would check blood glucose at 2 hours, to decide.If you are not sure, the doctor confirms it to you, or you are going to the emergency room.

@JVH I find it very strong that you recommend doses to a person if you know your particular case.Not even being endocrine you should do that.Each person is different and needs a different treatment, and without knowing more data you cannot give a prescription of medication.

In any case, I would lead to the SRA to the emergency room to lower those levels quickly and refer it to the endocrine to adjust the pattern correctly.

lydiab's profile photo
lydiab
08/16/2020 11:29 a.m.

Lydia
@Diabeteandosince1996
DT1 Desde 1996
Levemir + Humalog junior

Good afternoon everyone
You have a lot of knowledge of the disease and it's fine
But each body is a world and if this lady takes lemon with cucumber and is doing well, because she is telling her experience is not to laugh
That is alternative medicine
I take a broth with artichokes and fresh onion and I do very well
And I can tell how experience
And you can laugh but it is fine
And I have a glycosilada of 6'5
But that's my experience
Thanks and greetings

anagamero1973's profile photo
anagamero1973
08/16/2020 3:11 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It takes on the hypothesis proposed by fatimacanaria is not quite true and your interest is that we tell you to take herbs, I do not believe that today any diabetic enters a health center and is moderately treated

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
09/12/2020 12:58 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Hello Fatima Canarias, I do not venture to tell you the treatment your mother -in15 years for example with a quick insulin you need more and more doses because it is losing effectiveness at least in my body, what works for me is mixing with pure drink drinking but Jo this I do because I know how it works for me, they fail to level quite a lotWell, glucose levels. You can think of giving it aloe vera because I have told you, if it will provide me with any more data I would dare to make a diagnosis, although I am a healthy, I am not a doctor.When I get angry with them that they recipe drugs or medications.Aloe vera drunk is used a lot in Mexico I have friends Ay who recommended it to me the first time you drink a pure cap causes you dysentery diarrhea and then I reduce it with some water.My technique and data are the following account of putting 20 units of Aspart Novorapid taking half a plug an hour and a half with 10 units I was enough but eye causes me non -predictable hypoglycemia.And I think it has 3 herbs or extracts extracts from mixing plants that are going well for it.Greetings and improve your mother -in -law.

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
12/18/2020 4:05 p.m.

K5288pn25.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.