{'en': 'Sugar down', 'es': 'Bajada de azucar haciendo un examen en el instituto'} Image

Sugar down

luciana's profile photo   12/01/2015 12:58 p.m.

@luciana pjreguntas that as we see it, for my part as I see other things that have happened to my son, which is diabetes and I already know what happens, said with a lot of ease, like one that you are going to tell me ...I see it as a lack of interest, lack of empathy, little will .... I get angry because it falls from our children can go through that one and a thousand times and the professors spend more time with them than with us.
To Iago last year a teacher caught his attention to measure glucose in class, and that he had the freestyle with his sensor, but as the teacher heard a "pip" already the anger, to keep that at once and without leaving himexplain.Immediately that he told me to speak with the head of studies, that very nice he had to take a anger from fifteen to the teacher, because I call my husband saying that he had not done such a thing.Luckily I call him why he calls me and I don't even tell you .... on top when he had class again with him he told him that he was a liar who had to talk ... stories of teachers that there will be many ...
The funniest thing is that here in Galicia for children such as Iago and with allergy problems there is a health alert program in which the school itself at the request of the Xunta has uncertainty, but their teachers ignore who they have in class....

Enma's profile photo
Enma
12/03/2015 12:50 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

When Maria started this course, I asked for a meeting not only with the tutor, but with all the teachers who were going to have it in class and gave reports to all and especially the physical education teacher.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
12/03/2015 2:03 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

sprinkle said:
when Maria started this course, I asked for a meeting not only with the tutor, but with all the teachers who were going to have it in class and gave reports to all and one inspecial to the physical education teacher.

This option seems very good to me, especially with the professor of gymnastics.

Anyway, it is a Puuuu ... tada that has to deal with adults the children themselves, because it only remains that some teacher takes Mania and thinks that the diabetes is a story.That we see them for a while and they behave super polite and with the kids it is another song.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
12/04/2015 10:40 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What reason you are, @Anzazuleg !!!: ((Sometimes teachers behave like Crios and our children are adults: ((. They think that children are going to lie on these issues, you see that you will have to play it, and with a tad ofCommon and knowledge sense The teacher can know if he lies or not, he would only have to know the maximum and minimum glucose reference values ​​and ask them to make a blood glucose.

Enma's profile photo
Enma
12/04/2015 10:49 a.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

What would be measured ... a non -diabetic?click your finger?And that his whole finger falls, hahahaha ... Let's go few non -diabetics I know that they look at your finger to make a verification or something similar.

And also that diabetic children are generalReduce to that, to see how your son falls and what teacher touches him, let's go puritita luck.

aranzazuleg
12/04/2015 11 a.m.

You did not understand me @Aranzuleg :)) !!The teacher if you have to measure any "shit" of fear :)) ... do not explain well, I wanted to say that if they doubt the child's word, they ask him to make a blood glucose in front of them, that if not, ifThey faint to see the drop of blood :)) ...
You know that, teachers do not think, nor know what diabetes implies, with which those who know are responsible are their family and little else ....
You are absolutely right, if the child falls well then from p .. m .., but then the child will have a story ....

Enma's profile photo
Enma
12/04/2015 11:08 a.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

Ah, sisi, but tb could look at them so that they saw that the device was not trucado, that put to think that the child invents it ....

If anyone will still confuse the meter with a mobile .....

aranzazuleg
12/04/2015 11:13 a.m.

And if the teacher does not want to learn anything about all this, they just have to call us, that we mothers and fathers will gladly attend to them and we will tell them what the child must do, or can happen to him and if the workIt allows us either we will have any problem in approaching the center .... go it is already worth !!!
It is not my case, I really have any problem, even the primary schools you have worried about it ... but apparently it is not always the case, they could already get a little more, which are almost more hours with our childrenThat we.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
12/04/2015 11:20 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

My son began to feel bad with 11 years.It was a descent and I was super tired taking the candy and the pprofesora knowing k is diabetic to me the child has k rest more that I was sleepy in class I did the test and after the caramel that ate it had at 39.

PelusaGorda's profile photo
PelusaGorda
12/04/2015 10:43 p.m.

luciana said:
hello to all:
My name is Ana, I have a daughter in the first year of institute, she has diabetes since the age of 6, now she has twelve, she has insulin bomb and is usually well controlled, today when doing a language exam at the institute, she has been lowered50, it would be for the nerves, the fact is that you could not concentrate and have asked the teacher to stop the exam and leave it for another time that it was better, the teacher has replied that a caramel is taken and that if notIt concentrates is because you have not studied ... you have found yourself in any situation?Do you have the right, if you are with descent, to repeat the exam?.Thank you very much to all.

It happens to me many times, I have low sugar and I can get to 25 and keep dizzy but I can't remember anything to take the exam.My teachers when this happens, the first thing they do is take me to the cafeteria and give me a juice and a toast even if I take glucosport most of the time I do not effect the truth, the exam I do it in another hour and it is already.I always try to be careful that I do not get off but because of my nerves or stress, I usually get out so I test one hour before the exam and half an hour before.I also have to say that there was a teacher who told me that if the exam was starting and he gave me a descent I could not stop doing it and should understand that that does not happen when I decide ...

Belensanchez's profile photo
Belensanchez
03/14/2018 6:32 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.