{'en': 'Sugar down', 'es': 'Bajada de azucar haciendo un examen en el instituto'} Image

Sugar down

luciana's profile photo   12/01/2015 12:58 p.m.

What I would do is teach the glucometer to the teacher, I will not confuse it with a mobile .., now, if they catch you with the mobile, it is worse than a chop ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/01/2015 6:28 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Egina that must be said to artories to prepare the glucometers to put chops hahaha.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/01/2015 6:31 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

ESOO, that the Gluco cannot requisition;)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/01/2015 6:34 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

@jconegar, that would have been milk !!!

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/01/2015 6:49 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Let's see I will not give the reason to the teacher because it is seen that she is not informed of what is a hiccovers, nor what a diabetes is, but I have been a student and if you could escape the exam you did it, I believe itThat the comments of the teacher go there, rather than for not knowing the disease, her work is not to trust the students, although they know who can be fixed ,,, that does not mean that this person has done well ,,,, you have to find out about the diabetic people in their classes and give them an acting protocol in the case of very pronounced hypos, lucky it was when my student finished when I was diagnosed with the disease, but I would have sent wellFar to the teacher, with the consequent visit to the head of studies with my parents ...

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
12/01/2015 6:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I feel outraged when reading this. I do the opposition exam a few years ago I was so nervous that I didn't know if I was going down ... if I was going to get off ... I called a controller and briefly explain that it was diabetic.He let me have the glucometer on the table and a pair of glucosport pills. Let's go what would be normal. A hypoglycemia do not foresee it, diabetes is very fluctuating. What little empathy.Sometimes I wish you a few days with diabetes to see how day -to -day life.
My daughter also has diabetes and has had some descent in class but not in the middle of an exam.They put fools to the Ministry of Education, defender of the minor or the Pope if necessary !!!

beti's profile photo
beti
12/01/2015 8:10 p.m.

It happened to me in 3 of that.I remember it perfectly, a hypoglycemia that there was no way to trace it.I took me about 6 sugar and at school we had a nurse and went to glymia, so I didn't wear my meter .... I was very very, Zumony gave me until I was more than 80, it didn't let me return to class.There were 5 minutes left to finish the exam and ask him when he would repeat it and he told me that no, that the exam had already seen it and that he would take a 0 and that he would recover it.It was of linear, complicated drawing.I did it perfect but by raised hand and the cabron discounted me 3 points!Still take out the highest note ...
The hardest thing about this story was that I told my parents and they told me that it was my problem and that I had to solve it .... that would not bother to eat with these nonsense ..... it was one ofthe days with the fighter more misunderstood diabetes of my life ...

tica's profile photo
tica
12/02/2015 8:24 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

What a more edge right?I have had dances during exams and I have taken candies and I have continued.

Anyway, the report to the endocrine as they have told you is not a bad option.

Jolin Tica Your parents TB is not for anything but what a answer, Jooolin .... They thought they had invented it?

I have not had those problems when I went to the institute and university, it is more now when they give me more abrupt decoons than then, perhaps tb pq I control worse.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
12/02/2015 9:40 a.m.

Anda @ica and above drawing, as if the lines could study them.And nothing happens if they change it ..... the last visit with the endo coincides with a social exam, total that Maria had to leave before but chose to do it, her teacher .... come as I will do itFast to have time and if you do not finish it, do not worry, you finish it in the afternoon, since it repeated teacher with another subject ... treat with teachers like this the truth is that it gives pleasure and that each state worries eachOnce they see it with the glucometer in hand, the truth is that it gives us some peace of mind.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
12/02/2015 10:44 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

It is true missing many times compared to other kids and since the appointments ask them so in advance is an M.
Anyway before starting the course you can go to talk to the tutor and tell you, for example, that on Fridays they have no exam, that it will be the day that will go to the doctor.I don't know, I think they have to do the same one day or another?

It is that when you become so young diabetic .... It is a gowing, in the uni it will be different and you will see, because the visits are distances and end up going 2 times a year.

I don't have years to deal with me with teachers .... fear, and in addition to getting tired, because always repeating the same .... ufff I overwhelm ...

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
12/02/2015 11:44 a.m.

My parents were very heavy jiji .... They loved me very much, I have no doubts but have always been to enhance our independence ... and in some cases they went hand in hand ... being small ....Some 6 years always woke my mother when I had a hypoglycemia and my father who was very old and that could not wake them up ... Q to take a juice did not need them ... My mother got very angry with my father, got up with me butI never woke up at night again .... Then my mother got angry but woke up hahaha ... I have many of those ... but what really did well because I am very independent and when I have anveces I read the controlFrom some parents about the diabetes of their children I get overwhelmed ... hahaha but we are doing the right thing

tica's profile photo
tica
12/02/2015 11:45 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Do not worry @Aranzazuleg.It is clear that as in all places there is everything, but teachers are increasingHow to act.In my case, as I said, no problem, rather the opposite.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
12/02/2015 12:03 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Hi @luciana !!!I tell you what I usually do in case it helps you.Since Iago debuted, in 5th grade, I always talk to the tutors.In 5º I did not need much because the tutor himself came to see him to the hospital and in 6th he had the same.Now in the ESO I have gone to talk to the 1st tutor who told me that it was a biologist and that I already knew about the subject:-?, and the 2nd told me that I didn't know anything but it didn't show much interest either.
Here in Galicia the Xunta makes at your disposal material so that they have some minimum knowledge of what diabetes is, but I do not think they bother to read it.
It really seems so unfair that your daughter's teacher has passed, that if my son happens to my son, I tell you that I talk to the Head of Studies, passing over whoever ...

Enma's profile photo
Enma
12/02/2015 1:30 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

Hallucino that is thought to use diabetes for baby.Because he doesn't have one.And teach him the glucometer.A couple of weeks ago I was in class and I was in 33 I told the teacher and let me out.As soon as you enter.Because it goes ready and if you are not then lowers you points.Well I told him what happened to me and I didn't miss anything and that is not myth sympathetic.But I have a doubt that you have said in institutes, do you carry reports, logical, but at the K do you do?Because I wouldn't know who to give it to him.
Greetings!

Dori's profile photo
Dori
12/02/2015 4:40 p.m.

21 años, 10 con diabetes.
20u insulina toujeo por las mañanas. Humalog 4, 6 (5), media mañana y la merienda 3 o 4 y cena 3. Última glicosilada 6,7, sin casi tipos.

Nor should the teacher crucify, maybe it is ignorance.Let's see if by explaining how diabetes is still in their thirteen or recruits.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
12/02/2015 6:02 p.m.

Diebetico desde hace 12 años. Ultima hemo 6.9%. Usuario de freestyle.

At the university nothing, if the case that lasa you tell you, I said it when I posed what I have told and not worth it, so that they would look at me curiosity, it is not like the intituto, you are a nº,Most of the time if you do not stand out for something or know you

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/02/2015 10:32 p.m.

In the university it is good that the classmates know it, who are the ones who can help you the most.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/02/2015 10:55 p.m.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/02/2015 11:08 p.m.

When I did an opposition exam, they treated me in a luxury, in fact, I think they saw me like a bomb about to explode:-D:-D:-D

Luciana, regarding the subject of your daughter, I would ask the endocrine for a report and file a complaint from the teacher in education and science.Ah, and when they ask you (everyone) stop talking about diabetes as if it were nothing, which is a serious illness.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
12/03/2015 11:42 a.m.

Talk to the Head of Studies, who in turn has spoken with the teacher, and the teacher says that at no time I doubt that my daughter had a descent, but that she did not notice any sign of hiccup, not even the face of the girl who is pale and with white lips) and I .. Well, it is not what it seemed, more than anything for the phrases of: if you do not concentrate it is because you have not studied, or and if youI repeat tomorrow as I know that you are not going to get off too ... well the case is that at no time has that happened, and that if you see that the exam is not like those that my daughter usually does because it will repeat it ..In the end it remains that we are complaining about the notes, not because of the way of treating it .. because she never never made that.
How do you see it?In the end is misinformation or lack of empathy?I will let him be and wait for the situation not to be repeated, I take all your advice, which is measured before in the middle, etc.I will lower a report to the institute and assume that this is so ... I honestly believe that he has realized that what he did is not right, and with which he serves as a precedent I am satisfied.

Lucia 12 years in insulin bomb treatment from 6.

luciana's profile photo
luciana
12/03/2015 12:05 p.m.

Lucia, 12 años en tratamiento con bomba de insulina desde los 7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.