After breakfast I get to 170

DiabetesForo's profile photo   05/29/2016 12:37 p.m.

Hello good morning!!
I wanted to ask: when a glass of skim milk and a slice of whole wheat bread with oil in total and mediaStart to wear a dose ????
What do you think???Last week I was in the endocrine consultation and saw the measures and said nothing but it seems to me a lot at two hours.
THANK YOU!!And happy Sunday to all@.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/29/2016 12:37 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I intuit that you are not insulin of the dependent ... Tell us please what guidelines you carry

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
05/29/2016 1:35 p.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

Put one quickly.
And see if you get well to eat ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/29/2016 1:58 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Marcos_J_M I am type1 but says the endocrine that still in honeymoon.I put 9 from Lantus at 11 at night and novorapid 2 in food and 1o2 at dinner. But at breakfast I have not yet put on. And the lantus
They have changed it for Tojuedo that I have not yet started because I have 2 whole bowling.

DiabetesForo
05/29/2016 3:35 p.m.

Thanks @regina I will do so and I tell you.Because it doesn't seem to be so high two hours later.

DiabetesForo
05/29/2016 3:36 p.m.

I think like @regina that you could give you 1 unit of fast and also be attentive to lunch since they "get together" with the other fast dose and the lantus that is already working;I encourage and look closely at the results, kisses and tell us as you are going, dear Alicia>: D <

ani's profile photo
ani
05/29/2016 5:21 p.m.

EYE IF YOU CHANGE THE BASAL AND METE FAST, I personally with the threeiba I need less fast, I am still doing tests but in general I need much less fast except at night

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/29/2016 7:33 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

If after two hours it does not go up anymore and you get well to the food I would leave it like this, Alicia.Look at three hours to see how are you.

With the Tresiba at the beginning I had to lower the fast, but after four months I need the same or a little more than before.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
05/29/2016 8:20 p.m.

Thanks @nigiri @ani @anaisabel tomorrow I put a unit and see what happens.

DiabetesForo
05/29/2016 10:42 p.m.

That ... Normally in the morning we have a lower assimilation range, since the cellular functions are em stand by, so I at least need almost twice as fast insulin ...
See always testing the same rations and checking at the time of Desayunar and lunch.You already tell us !!!

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
05/30/2016 12:44 a.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

@Aliciaalicia How did it go?

I am also on a honeymoon but I put insulin in the morning, because of the peaks.I didn't know it because I measured me at two hours and I was already normal, but with the sensor I see that I put 200 and little more when breakfast and then recover.

I was almost happier without a sensor ... although now I have everything better.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/30/2016 10:06 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I believe that 160 at 2 hours of breakfast is very good whenever you get to food in good values, because what is better to be at 2 pm in 140mg/dl and in the third hour to have to eat something because if you do not reachThe food in hypoglycemia or being in 160mg/ dl at 2 hours of breakfast and reaching food in good values ​​...?I leave it, I know that everyone will have their customs ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/30/2016 11:27 a.m.

Totally agree with you, Sigsauer

Anaisabel
05/30/2016 2:08 p.m.

I have not been able to do the test, I had to go to the hospital with my mother for a review.Tomorrow I will and I will have to choose between getting lower by putting a dose at breakfast and having to eat a small fruit in the middle of the morning??Or go to 170 or so and spend the whole morning without eating anything until the food. The truth is that with a glass of skim milk and 20 grams of bread with crude oil in mid -morning I am hungry.Thank you all tomorrow I tell you.

DiabetesForo
05/30/2016 4:44 p.m.

Put a fast dose at breakfast.You will go down to acceptable values ​​and you will surely stay between 90-100.Just in case, take sugar or candies together with a cookie in your bag, so you will not go overwhelmed and you do not need to fast if you go hungry, eat and put on a dose if you need lunch to get well to the food.

I have been told many times that you have to eat 5-6 times a day so as not to force the body so much with long periods of abstinence, since we demand a very large effort to the pancreas suddenly, while if it is more continuous, it suffersLess ... Theory or reality?

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/30/2016 5:03 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia, you are very right in saying: 5 or 6 times, you have to, according to each one that we are dbtics;Ingest the necessary amounts to our insulin-food-hdratos balance, daily;Therefore, we could;One day, put on bandaja: everything of the day to consume;And all that, then, not abuse, alone, in "a little unforeseen" add some extra!But not apply usual, we have to be ordered and mo de ra two !!!encourage and luck to all !!>: D <

ani's profile photo
ani
05/31/2016 10:42 a.m.

@ani good idea ... if I put everything like in a day on a tray ... I would be sorry .... I think it stays halfway, despite the 5 meals and not because I put it invertical ;-)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/31/2016 12:43 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Good morning, well at this time good afternoon.It's crazy last night, I leave in 150 with the intention of not making right, because this morning I got up with the intention of putting on an insulin unit and eating a ration of milk and a bread of bread, because I could not because when I looked at my glucose65 So I decided to eat half orange and followed the milk with the bread in total 3 portions, because I put only one portion of bread.IF I WAS IN HIP !!!
I didn't put insulin and I should have done it.What a roll !!
Encourage @ruthbia you will get it.I have free freestyle without taking out of the box and I almost dare to put it on, because I think I will be looking all the time and go crazy.

DiabetesForo
05/31/2016 3:07 p.m.

When you are low breakfast and then you get the quick depending on HC that you eat.
You will be looking at the sensor at all times.When you put it on you, you cannot think of anything else, but when the days go by, the obsession is passed.Since you have it put it.

Anaisabel
05/31/2016 3:14 p.m.

@Aliciaalicia The fruit rises a lot on an empty stomach, especially in the morning.As @anaisabel Breakfasts Normal says and you put the dose for the 3 rations of HC.It will do well.

Put the free, at first you look continuously, in my case for boredom, but the weekend that I do not stop, nor do I remember and have lost hours because it only stores the last 8.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/31/2016 4:18 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.