After breakfast I get to 170

DiabetesForo's profile photo   05/29/2016 12:37 p.m.

@Ruthbia Thank you!!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/31/2016 4:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

To all, if they reach 54ans of dbts and more, I think they will give me all: the reason !!Because, after rehearsing everything impossible and not getting ahead with the results, I have already been applying this and I feel very relaxed and balanced!And I assure you, I have 1 Basal Injection 2 trap per day and nothing more, so I have much more "freedom" than before and I have never carried with me, insulin-warehouse or glucelometer !!!I, I laugh at Diabtca life !!And I'm happy like this !!:) :)) =)) =)) I advise the tray and so, you will see the quantity and quality !!!(Sometimes ..... it's too much)

ani's profile photo
ani
05/31/2016 7:19 p.m.

@Aliciaalicia only with the midf

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/31/2016 10:33 p.m.

Well, you are right @sigsauer and with what I like fruit, I've been with only two fruits per day for 10 months.What a shame...

DiabetesForo
05/31/2016 11:04 p.m.

@Aliciaalicia, don't deprive yourself of fruit.Find the rapid insulin proportion.

I like 3-4 pieces a day.Minimum 3 because lunch, like and ceno 2 rations of fruit in the form of fruit with your dose, in my case 1 und per 2 fruit.The snacks change as I feel like it.

Try to snack or have a piece of fruit and look at how your glycemia behaves later.So you can adjust insulin.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/01/2016 3:50 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia I take fruit in food and dinner just because outside the fast insulin I get a lot, I am planning to put an insulin unit in the snack and so I can eat another piece of fruit.

DiabetesForo
06/01/2016 6:18 p.m.

@Ruthbia also runs out of hydrates and thus add 2 more rations.

DiabetesForo
06/01/2016 6:20 p.m.

@Aliciaalicia told me the endocrine that less than 13 rations a day nobody should take.I am in 13 or 14 according to the day.And almost all of fruit and vegetables, except the breakfast I put 2 of bread and sometimes in the snack according to what I want.

Do not be afraid of insulin, I take it off when you see the Freestyle curves.I have lowered the glycosylated since then.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/02/2016 10:42 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Aliciaalicia In addition to all the good advice they have given you, I allow myself to give you another that may explain the 65 to 210 with Half Naranja...

If you have the free, put it on and you will quickly come out of doubts, since you will know if that 65 in the morning comes from an inadvertent night drop and your liver is "responding to the attack" and secreting glucose from which it has saved, or you carry down going downGently all night and the lowest value is that 65, so what happened to you is what the compis have explained here.

It is only one more option to value.When I get a descent then I am many hours with a tendency to climb, and I must correct every 2 hours with 1 or two units of fast so as not to get high to meals.

Luck!

DiabetesForo
06/02/2016 11:01 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.