Euthanasia, would it be convenient for diabetics?

ani's profile photo   10/09/2015 8:51 p.m.

It is a very discussed law but, being diabetics I think that at one time or another, it would be very convenientThat a diabetic performs daily and so much for his health and that no one will do it the same !!!!!!And when another does, as he does not know the patient, he worsens his glycemic level and accentuates his worsening !!!!!!!!!We would have to consult our dres.To speak that it will be of us when that crucial moment arrives !!!!!!!!!!!!

ani's profile photo
ani
10/09/2015 8:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Ani, think of improving with a good treatment.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/09/2015 10:38 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I totally agree with @regina worry about thinking about positive and caring for you.
A well -careful diabetes would not have to give such problems in the long term.
Enjoy the life there are others who are worse than us.
I encourage and remember positiveooooo.
greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/09/2015 11:11 p.m.

They should let each person choose ... the same problem for some can be unbearable and for others a swim without too much importance.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
10/10/2015 3:52 p.m.

ani said:
is a very discussed law but, being diabetics I think that at one time or another, it would be very convenient to apply it to long -lasting diabetics that are already: blind, with Alzahimer, inWheel armchair, in one word: useless to do everything a diabetic performs daily and with so much there for his health and that no one will do it the same !!!!!!And when another does, as he does not know the patient, he worsens his glycemic level and accentuates his worsening !!!!!!!!!We would have to consult our dres.To speak that it will be of us when that crucial moment arrives !!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have a long time with diabetes?
Are you older?I say it because most people who move in the forum are not asked this hard question.
But I am old if I have ever done it in these months. But I think we have to be positive and live the moment.

DiabetesForo
10/15/2015 12:58 a.m.

aliciaalicia said:
ani said:
is a much discussed law but, being diabetics I think that at one time or another, it would be very convenient to apply it to diabeticsOf long duration that are already: blind, with Alzahimer, in wheel armchair, in a word: useless to perform everything a diabetic performs daily and with so much ahinco for their health and that nobody will do it the same !!!!!!And when another does, as he does not know the patient, he worsens his glycemic level and accentuates his worsening !!!!!!!!!We would have to consult our dres.To speak that it will be of us when that crucial moment arrives !!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have a long time with diabetes?
Are you older?I say it because most people who move in the forum are not asked this hard question.
But I am old if I have ever done it in these months. But I think we have to be positive and live the moment.

ani's profile photo
ani
10/16/2015 9:17 p.m.

Aliciaalicia, that well that you ask me to tell you that I start the 15anos (last century) and I have already been"Achaques" that the diabetics know ...... I only think for when it is blind and who will make me insulin and how I can have confidence because I am from "the old ones" (I have almost 70 years) and I do not have NadiesBeside me since he came from Argentina to Belgica and here I live more than 40os;On the people of the forum I believe that the great majority are younger and look even with positive hope but in life you have to be positive but at the same time;Realistic and, it is

ani's profile photo
ani
10/16/2015 9:30 p.m.

ani said:
alicalicia, that well you ask me to tell you that I start the 15anos (last century) and I have already taken more than 53anos of Diabètes Type 1 and I must smell God that I am stillstanding !!!!!!! And with all the "ailments" that the diabetics know ...Ancient "(I have almost 70 years) and I don't have Nadies by my side since he came from Argentina to Belgica and here I live more than 40os;On the people of the forum I believe that the great majority are younger and look even with positive hope but in life you have to be positive but at the same time;Realistic and, it is

ani's profile photo
ani
10/16/2015 9:31 p.m.

That is the reality !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Because when they don't work: the rhinons, the view, ................. and the last ........... the heart ........... is the diabets that "ends"

ani's profile photo
ani
10/16/2015 9:47 p.m.

Ani I am also realistic and I think how you will have an end but it does not always have to be so hard. I will tell you that in my familis there are several usual diabetic people and meet the 80s and they are good health.
I understand that in your case if you are alone and you have no children will surely be more overwhelming.But surely you will have friends known people who can be with you.From here even for messages I will always encourage you.And I only tell you to try to live the present and take care of everything you can.

DiabetesForo
10/16/2015 10:34 p.m.

Ani, are you trying their eyes?
Do you have good doctors?
Have you not told you about the double transplant of kidney and pancreas?
What insulins do you use?
Forgive so many questions.Here in Spain transplants are offered to people who enter into dialysis, in that we are at the head of Europe ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/17/2015 12:42 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Regina, if I am operated from Cactarats already 48Drs.Endocrine, Ophtalmo, Gyneco, Cardio;Podologo, Dieteticien, and I do all that every 4 months after 30 years, I tell you that in all the diabetic trajectory of my life, I have used all the classes of insulin possible since I use for 53anos !!!!!At present, I use Levemir and Novorapid with 3 XDIA injections: 8h 14u as "base" and 6u Novor, in the afternoon;18h, 5 or 6u for dinner, well, you always have to "adjust" the doses according to the control result in the fingers, on operation and transplant I do not agree because I have already entered my medical story the request to reject everythingthat can "rehearse" the dres with me and I agree with the euthanasie in my case, when I am no longer possible for me for my own possibility ............ I have a daughter who, thank GodIt does not have (because of the moment) Diabètes but it takes care of it because she knows everything that was for me, to have a son !!!!!!!!!!!Well dear friend, all my story of more than 53an is in these lines but every last moment is for me a story !!!!!!!!!!!!! a sweet greeting from Ani;

ani's profile photo
ani
10/28/2015 9:19 p.m.

Much encouragement and a hug.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/28/2015 10:51 p.m.

As you are Regina, today I am very happy because I "give me" a pizza portion but always as with fear of the result of before sleep!

ani's profile photo
ani
11/03/2015 9 p.m.

ani said:
alicalicia, that well you ask me to tell you that I start the 15anos (last century) and I have already taken more than 53anos of Diabètes Type 1 and I must smell God that I am stillstanding !!!!!!! And with all the "ailments" that the diabetics know ...Ancient "(I have almost 70 years) and I don't have Nadies by my side since he came from Argentina to Belgica and here I live more than 40os;On the people of the forum I believe that the great majority are younger and look even with positive hope but in life you have to be positive but at the same time;Realistic and, it is

ani's profile photo
ani
11/03/2015 9:06 p.m.

Hello Alicia, I wish you good

ani's profile photo
ani
11/03/2015 9:06 p.m.

Very good night and I hope a beautiful afternoon was eased !!!

ani's profile photo
ani
11/03/2015 9:08 p.m.

Hi @ani, how are you?I also have analysis tomorrow and next week he quotes with endocrine.I wish everything I go well I hope you read this. A kiss from Spain.

DiabetesForo
11/03/2015 11:24 p.m.

Dear Ani ... I had my diabetic mother 40 years ago and had all that you say dying at 56. However, her sisters died with 75 long and the other has 80 both delicate heart.I already signed for dying at that age and just as my aunts! ... differences between them?That my mother did not take care of K to K was already too late ...
Take care and enjoy the life that if we know the diabetics is that every day is a gift!A hug!

nina45's profile photo
nina45
11/04/2015 6:21 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

nina45 said:
dear ani ... I had my diabetic mother 40 years ago and had all that you say dying at 56. However, her sisters died with 75 lengths and theAnother has 80 both delicate heart.I already signed for dying at that age and just as my aunts! ... differences between them?That my mother did not take care of K to K was already too late ...
Take care and enjoy the life that if we know the diabetics is that every day is a gift!A hug!

ani's profile photo
ani
11/04/2015 6:38 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.