Euthanasia, would it be convenient for diabetics?

ani's profile photo   10/09/2015 8:51 p.m.

What a thread that you have created !!!!!And what if we all take care of ourselves a little more and live full life?Diabetes warn, I say it, from experience, and on time complications can be stopped (I do not say cured) and the life of people can be redirected.

The case is very "jodid@" euthanasia should be an option of each person, another thing is the one who applies it and their conscience .....

I can tell you that I know many diabetics (type I) very long and very happy.

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
11/04/2015 6:54 p.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

My dear Nina, that I am happy to change opinions about the Diabètes with you and wanted to be able to say that between the two Diabètes 1 and 2 there is a world of differences !!!The first: it is declared in beings when we have the whole future ahead and we must intend to live with a disease so difficult to carry and adapt to our daily living .......... The second is declared when almostEveryone already has the future already done and is behind !!!!Because this happened to me to the 15anos, in the last century and where it was just adolescent, because at the beginning it is like an earthquake and it is not known what to do !!Just trying to balance sugar levels, therefore I could not study any profession, my view was quickly attacked that they diagnosed me that at 30 it would be blind (which was not like that) but I don't even tell you where my moral was!After many adventures, I arrive at the 29an and it was pregnant with my only daughter and that it was an "immense battle" to be able to get to term, I was hospitalized 2 months to be able to save the baby !!!I explain my friend who is very difficult to explain everything that a diabetic Typo 1 happens but the one who passes it, can comment !!!Nina, thanks for giving me this opportunity to express myself and I only wish you to take care of you and always keep your morals about the clouds !!!!!!!!A strong sweet greeting because today my sugar is high of Ani;

ani's profile photo
ani
11/04/2015 6:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

aliciaalicia said:
hello @ani, how are you?I also have analysis tomorrow and next week he quotes with endocrine.I wish everything I go well I hope you read this. A kiss from Spain.

ani's profile photo
ani
11/04/2015 7:17 p.m.

Questions how do I find myself ??????Well ...... to eat me !!!(As Marilo says in "knowing how to live") I am very sweet today !!!My glycemia is high !!!Well, I want your anal and I also get too well and with your dr, too !!!Then we talked, I also greet you from here, Bruxelles .....
: -J

ani's profile photo
ani
11/04/2015 7:22 p.m.

correction;There was no I know what I wanted to tell you: your analysis is very good (forgive the error) Alicia

ani's profile photo
ani
11/04/2015 7:25 p.m.

@ani? What insulins do you use?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/04/2015 8:26 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
@ani? What insulinas do you use?

My insulins are: Levemir and Novorapid and I feel that they are doing very well in the balance of sugar, they are 3 injections per day because I take great care of my way of feeding myself and thus I avoid more injections & lt; (because I still apply with 3cc syringes and needles and needles8mm !!!

ani's profile photo
ani
11/06/2015 4:56 p.m.

If you have a good hemoglobin, you will be fine.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/06/2015 5:55 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
if you have a good hemoglobin, you will be fine.

ani's profile photo
ani
11/06/2015 6 p.m.

I can't complain !!It is at 6.3 and today I did new analysis and see prox week, (then I tell you)

ani's profile photo
ani
11/06/2015 6:01 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.