I asked for a bomb and what could I do?

pepate's profile photo   10/11/2015 12:08 p.m.

I am thinking that more than a fighter, a little pedigree, heh !!

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/13/2015 6:18 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Well, to ask, for that we are.Since the pump we have given a 180º turn at home.

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
10/13/2015 7:18 p.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

I am very happy that the swallow is already ready.My daughter, the bomb is not in mind, for now, but for pregnancy it is the best, because insulin is already very proven.
And for children, the best would be a vaccine ..., to see if it arrives soon.
Good luck with everything, Gala, you can see that you are in good hands.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/13/2015 9:11 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Well, if the ideal would be a vaccine but it comforts me enough to think that if my son had diabetes, if he is caught when he starts, we are going to heal

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/13/2015 9:26 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@Gala Bonita, do not think about that, although it is impossible not to think about it, think about your future pregnancy and how you will live it, if you put classical music to listen, if you put commercial, or rock ha, ha ha ha.It does not have anything to happen to the little one.
I and being the father overwhelmed me a lot, now they are already 12 and 14 years old, I debut with 14 years because I imagine my head now as this is too.
Enjoy everything, enjoy life, fight for what you want because you deserve it.
Your illusions that never disappear.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/14/2015 12:27 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@pepate It seems strong to me that they do not put you a bomb if you have an idea of ​​getting pregnant, my doctor's answer when I told him not to put it was .. I don't dream it !! in mandatory pregnant women !!Change endocrine.
@Gala, in my case they put Roche's.Talk to the commercial and they left me a week earlier to try at home, in case there were doubts, I hope you have it soon.
On whether or not my son comes out diabetic, the truth was that he had not thought about it, nor did he have read what you comment.I still anchored in the past and thought that the inheritance jumped a generation haha.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
10/23/2015 1:09 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.