I asked for a bomb and what could I do?

pepate's profile photo   10/11/2015 12:08 p.m.

Hello,
This week in my last visit to the endo I asked for a bomb because I have a history of inadvertent hypos with some income x emergencies, despite modifications that I make I have the uncontrolled nights both I wake up in hiccups and hyper ... I am very involved with I diabetes,I think that very formed thanks to which I have left a glyc of 6.2 but with a variability that I consider high especially at night ...
Endo has told me that I have not to talk about a bomb and I have started crying ... I have not lifted head since then ... I want to get pregnant and I want more control that I see I do not get the Boli ... Teno the expert handling ratios andFSI without problems ... analyzed my free C data every week and despite everything he denies me a better quality of life ... what can I do ????

pepate's profile photo
pepate
10/11/2015 12:08 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Changing directly from endo.It seems very strong to say that you want to get pregnant and do not put it on you.It is one of the main causes they put on.
That it is worth listening to these doctors !!!!Also put a claim in patient care, do not hesitate.
And I advise you to get well that bombs put in your hospital if they are those of Medtronic, if so send me a private and send you the phone of a commercial of them so that you tell them they will help you.
And if they are the Novalab, I also spend the phone from a commercial that is the one I carry.
Do not discourage, I spent 7 months to put it on me but the one who pursues it gets it, you will see !!!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/11/2015 12:18 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Thank you very much Jconegar for answering ... now I'm so out of time ... so sad ... my nurse says that I'm perfect even told me to ask for a certain bomb ... but when I let me let me say "or talk" ....I was so blocked that I took everything and I left and I started crying ... they tell me that this endo is good and that it is pro bomb ... but I think it does not understand me ... I also thought of asking for another endo but I don't know howGo ... I will inform myself because I don't want to go to the other worse .... I got out that I did not meet requirements ... when I have inadvertent hypos for a long time ... I think it's because I have good glyc ..... In addition, I want to stay in a bomb I don't want them to take it off once I end up pregnancy ... or I want to play the exclusive harness of pregnancy ... I am either to wait for because I am 36 years old ..

pepate's profile photo
pepate
10/11/2015 12:31 p.m.

Hello
I am in the phase of putting on a bomb right now, in fact on Tuesday I have my second class, and in my case I am lucky because my endocrine has suggested it and it is I who is most reluctant.
I do not doubt that if you are determined to put on a bomb and you also have an indication you must fight for it, but you do not see everything so black with respect to get pregnant.It has good gallicades and that is very important.I have an eight -year -old daughter, and I know more diabetic people that we have had children, obviously without a bomb.
He did not take away the reason for the endocrine and everything that the other compis have said, but I just want to encourage you.If you are determined to get pregnant, it is your time and you also have good glys, do not see the pump transpyse as an insurmountable barrier to get it.

Ele's profile photo
Ele
10/11/2015 12:54 p.m.

Change endocrine and put all the claims you can.

They have already offered the bomb but in plan "If you behave well", that is, if I carry good glycosylated, if strictly for portions, if you change lifestyle, if I go to the courses they do ... ultimatelyIf I do everything they tell me.
I don't want to see the bomb from afar, I have enough with the Dexcom, which already seems absurdly large.
What if I want is a medium unit ball, I will have to behave until then.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
10/11/2015 5:57 p.m.

On Tuesday I go to the end and I wantback another pot and feel tied

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/11/2015 6:42 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Don't be so Panoli to cry, so nothing is achieved.

Find out how the other endors of your hospital are and change the one that suits you most and, in between, move: I spent four years until I finally got the bomb.During that time, every time I had an hypo I called Emergencies and when I went to endo I taught him the report they had made me.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
10/11/2015 8:31 p.m.

Jaaaaaa, good method to get the pump, roar.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/11/2015 9:33 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@pepate claims in writing to the hospital.We did it and a month we had the bomb.The RD that regulates the insulin pump is very clear: all pregnant women.

What hospital takes you and in which community?We have made several claim letters for colleagues.

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
10/12/2015 11:41 a.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

@Gala What is that what do you want to try?Let's see how much you want to stay and you'll see how comfortable it is.Staying with people with bomb to spend a day together so that Gala sees us hahaha

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/12/2015 6:03 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

@jconegar, I want to try the Tresiba, super slow insulin that supposedly does cover 24 hours and supposedly gives less declines.
It is not yet marketed in Spain, in the rest of Europe if, but I know that at the hospital level it is being put

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/12/2015 6:11 p.m.

@Gala to see if you are lucky and let you try the three -one, here in the US it has just approved the FDA and it seems that Porfin will be marketed at the beginning of next year.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
10/12/2015 6:58 p.m.

gala said:
@jconegar, I want to try the three, super slow insulin that supposedly does cover 24 hours and supposedly gives less declines.
It is not yet marketed in Spain, in the rest of Europe if, but I know that at the hospital level it is being put

I did not know anything about that insulin gala, find out to see who markets it for Spain, if it is in hospital centers there must be a laboratory that has it for hospitals and get in touch with them without cutting a hair.
Let's see if you were fine, really so many years of research and everything is very slow.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/12/2015 8:26 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Pikitoni's profile photo
Pikitoni
10/12/2015 9:14 p.m.

DM I desde 2006 | Fiasp + Tresiba

Novo Nordisk
Let's see what they tell me tomorrow ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/12/2015 9:24 p.m.

Tell us how it went, gala.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/12/2015 10:04 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Well, I'm back, I had 3 things in my head: the Tresiba, the Fast of Half Units and Bomb Theme
1- Insulin Deglutec, the news is that it is finally marketed in November in Spain, although it does not know very well what laboratory it will be because it seems that Novo Nordisk, Sanofi and another has it, that the SS are excluding medications thatHave the same function and only leave one so I suppose the laboratory as the cheapest.
In hospitals they are putting it because it seems that there is not much experience with her and they are testing.
I was going to give it to me but as I told him that we were considering pregnant or not, he has told me that in pregnancies he is not proven, that nothing possibly happens, that he does not cross the placenta but that he in this case does not risk (he alwaysI have been his guinea pig, ready to try everything), that in other hospitals they are putting it pregnantly ... He prefers to wait, at least with me.
2-Humalog on average on average: granted, but it is not Humalog will be another one that is in cartridges, to see what pen comes to them that they did not have today, I have to go for it within a week
3-Bomba: For him I had taken it on me but I have told her that what I want is to see a real or good lie but with the same measures and catheter and everything that has to wear a few days to try as a spectacularIt is and see where I would put it.
Next week (I think) it puts me in a course that goes a commercial that can possibly leave me one.
He told me that the one who becomes well for the hypos would be the Medtronic but it seems that they only give it as a replacement of ancient bombs and not to new patients, who would have to speak it (I imagine that I will fix it because he is the chief of service)
On the other hand I have asked him about the possibility that my hypothetical child is diabetic and well that they tell us, that there is 10% risk .. but what has told me that it has made a little enough happy is that in2 years they are doing a program to try in newly diagnosed children medications that revert diabetes since it seems that it is giving very good results and therefore the time of the test phases are being shortened by trying them in phase 4 and not 5 as evenNow that it is the longest.
So happy, the Deglutec has bothers me a bit but good

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/13/2015 4:44 p.m.

Much encouragement Gala !!!!!You'll see how little by little everything is going wonderfully you are a fighter.And do not stop telling us news

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/13/2015 5:19 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Thanks @jconegar, you don't stay back either precisely ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/13/2015 5:28 p.m.

!!!Much encourage @gala you are a fighter. !!!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/13/2015 6:10 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.