Free Freestyle Waiting Time

micadur's profile photo   10/13/2015 7:51 a.m.

Hi @micadur !!If they always send it by Seur.I do not fall now if they give you the number for follow -up but since they send you the mail saying that it comes out until it comes to you can spend only one day.I even spent that they sent me the mail after receiving the sensors, but that was a long time ago.Now it doesn't happen and take an eternity ...: ((((

Enma's profile photo
Enma
12/15/2015 11:15 a.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

You can call Seur, give them your data and check the status of the order.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/15/2015 12:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have already arrived the sensors 13 days have taken.

Anaisabel
12/15/2015 8:37 p.m.

I have a friend distributing in Seur and he has told me that Christmas is doing dust, he tells me that he is working on Saturdays in the morning that he has not done 8 years ago, he has something to do with the waiting times ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/15/2015 10:33 p.m.

Indeed, I just arrived the warehouse output notice, and paid on 11/30/15.The bad thing is that the date of the order is put on you the day they process it, I paid on 11/30 but their reception is 12/12/15, so the issue of being able to make another order is delayed a week.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/16/2015 8:41 a.m.

The day you make the order is what you have to take into account to make the other.The date that puts you on the bill.
I did the 2, tomorrow I will make another order.

Anaisabel
12/16/2015 8:48 a.m.

I have received an email telling me that during January I will receive confirmation to register on the portal and buy the material.Now, it makes me consider whether it compensates me or not, taking into account that the Dexcom G5 comes out in spring ... although to know what price ... the same is outside the thread, but it is supposed that this new model will beThe substitute for the life of a lifetime, approved by health, right?

Vitrichenko's profile photo
Vitrichenko
12/16/2015 10:53 a.m.

@Vitrichenko I don't know what you mean by health approved.
The Dexcom G5 will live with the G4.
Free is said to be given public health, I have my doubts in this regard but hopefully it is so.Here in my region it is difficult for them to give 100 lancet per month, they are giving the free.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/16/2015 11:43 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hello!

Regarding shipments, mine has just arrived.Well, having made the order on the 8th, it has arrived today 14, as the subject is, I don't complain.It will be normalized from next month I hope.The good news is that in my case, 7 months later ... I can finally use my meter !!Thanks to everyone for being informed of what was happening with shipments.

@Vitrichenko ... I'm with @jconegar.What is approved by public health, hopefully we are all wrong but I think that will take long to see it.We will expect news, from Moemento what has come out I think it has been a threat.Although it is better than anything, of course.

All the best

micadur's profile photo
micadur
12/16/2015 1:48 p.m.

I just made my first order, I will inform the waiting time !!:-?

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/16/2015 2:06 p.m.

I also finished ordering: in 3/5 working days they say it should be.

davidT1's profile photo
davidT1
12/16/2015 2:51 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015
Lantus 10 (a las 14:00h)
Novorapid 2-4-2
HbA1c 5.3
----------------------
DM3 por partida doble

I have expressed badly.What I meant is that the G5 was going to be equated with a blood glucose meter.Today, it is a complement.But, at least in the Ade Madrid, they told me that it was going to be approved as a substitute and that the punctures were not going to be necessary to calibrate it, etc.At no time did he alluded to his financing.It is clear that we have to apoquinate for our health, however sad.

Vitrichenko
12/16/2015 4:45 p.m.

The G5 has the same operation and usefulness as the G4, uses the same sensors and still has to officially calibrate every 12 hours.If you want clear.

The absence of calibrations, the last thing I read was that they were going to try to reduce to 1 daily calibration in the G6, and eliminate them in the G7 if the FDA leaves them.They are rumors.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
12/16/2015 6:24 p.m.

Well, to have known it, I would have taken the G4 when I was in promotion ... What is the difference then between the G4 and the G5?

Vitrichenko
12/16/2015 7:03 p.m.

Link

Summarized: In the G4 the transmitter lasts a year, in the G5 3 months.And possibly they are worth the same or similar.
The G5 is broadcast on Bluetooth, so you can see the measurements directly on a mobile.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
12/16/2015 7:23 p.m.

What a fabric ... I've informed myself very badly then.The promotion of G4 ended in November ... I know they are very thirty issues around here, but I have not been able to read everything.I have been diabetes almost 27 years and I am not as updated as you.Thank you.You are all help.

Vitrichenko
12/16/2015 7:59 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.