Free Freestyle Waiting Time

micadur's profile photo   10/13/2015 7:51 a.m.

I know a case of the end of July that have already sent the invitation and that I registered in mid -September I just arrived

_TS's profile photo
_TS
12/11/2015 9:14 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@_Ts for example that Gmail had the mail they put it in "promotions" so I did not find out.Can that be maybe?

davidT1's profile photo
davidT1
12/11/2015 9:28 a.m.

DM1 desde 2015
Lantus 10 (a las 14:00h)
Novorapid 2-4-2
HbA1c 5.3
----------------------
DM3 por partida doble

Well, I suppose it can be some of that.It has reached the normal entrance tray, it has not gone to spam, but the email I registered was Hotmail.

_TS's profile photo
_TS
12/11/2015 9:30 a.m.

For the supply of M sensors, they said the problem is in France that the truck that then arrives in Barcelona and there is distributed.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/11/2015 10:09 a.m.

Hello

Yes ... I already tell you.They told me that during December they would call everyone who were on the waiting list this year.It seems that it is so.My brother who pointed out in May has also reached the mail of "In the next week we will notify him" at the beginning of the month.

Davidt1 said:
@_ ts I, for example, gmail the mail put it in "promotions" so I did not find out.Maybe it may be?

I know that there have been problems with people who pointed to the mail list of "I want to receive more information ..." that is at the end of the page instead of registering, I do not know if this would be your case.Do you mean that you have the mail or not?

Anaisabel said:
for the supply of M sensors said that the problem is in France that the truck that then arrives in Barcelona cannot come out and there seur distributes.

Oh.It seems a bit "the fault is not ours" but well ... whatever ... if so, they will solve it soon.Next week I hope that they begin to receive.ID putting it for the Forum Porfa, to be aware.

Greetings and patience for all :-)

micadur's profile photo
micadur
12/11/2015 11:40 a.m.

By the way ... for the "not new" that you have been buying for a while ... the state of the order ... Do you know what it means?Since I did it was in "Hold On" (it is supposed to "wait").And right now I just entered to see him and has changed to "collected."Do you know what it means?

micadur's profile photo
micadur
12/11/2015 11:44 a.m.

@Micadur Yes. I have the mail, saying that for the week I will receive another email to order.I registered.Maybe I was wrong.What I mean is that in your Gmail tray, there is a tab called "promotions" and for some reason the Abbott's mail came there, instead of simply to the entrance tray, but those that come out in that tab No tabI show them from Android with a "pop-up", so until I looked good on the PC I didn't realize.

davidT1's profile photo
davidT1
12/11/2015 11:45 a.m.

DM1 desde 2015
Lantus 10 (a las 14:00h)
Novorapid 2-4-2
HbA1c 5.3
----------------------
DM3 por partida doble

Aaaamigo.Sorry, I had not understood you with the "promotions" and Gmail.Perfect.I really don't know why the second has arrived directly (the one that already gives me access to make "my first order" maybe because it is since April? I don't know).Nothing great.Simply wait a little more.

All the best

micadur's profile photo
micadur
12/11/2015 11:54 a.m.

@Micadur, it also makes me: collected.I think it means that they have already taken note of the order and underneath you tell you the days it takes to arrive.

Anaisabel
12/11/2015 3:58 p.m.

Those who signed up for the list in November will also reach us?It would be a joy!

Vitrichenko's profile photo
Vitrichenko
12/11/2015 4:09 p.m.

Mine has also changed to "collected" @Micadur so I imagine that it will be that in 3 or 5 working days it will reach us.

Canti_ara's profile photo
Canti_ara
12/11/2015 4:13 p.m.

Hello, I have been buying sensors for a year.First of all I have noticed that the last two orders have taken me much more to arrive, before I paid and at 3 days I had them, now it takes me a week, I suppose that now they sell more and are more saturated...Secondly, to know when they will get to you, the important thing is the mail they send you saying that it has already left the factory.From that mail already Seur sends you messages and tells you 24 hours ahead of the day and delivery time strip.

That is, when you pay, they automatically send you this:
Dear Customer,

"Thank you for making your order through our portal www.freestylelibre.es.
Your order is being managed and will be delivered within 3 to 5 days, once the product leaves our warehouse. "

But when they really send it to you, this mail will come to you:

"Dear Customer,

We have the pleasure of informing you that your order has left our warehouse.
You can monitor your shipping at any time accessing your account on our website www.freestylelibre.es, where you will also find your invoice available. "

The day after receiving this mail you will receive one from Seur with the shipping information.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/11/2015 5:38 p.m.

On Tuesday it was festive and for some bridge, I do not know if it will have something to do with the delay in the shipment although from what @kraken comments it seems that they are taking something more ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/11/2015 6:29 p.m.

It is not the bridge already said it.It is because there are problems to leave the warehouse that is apparently in France.When it leaves it is when they warn you that the order has come out and when it arrives in Barcelona Seur begins to distribute.

Anaisabel
12/11/2015 6:33 p.m.

An email has already arrived telling me that the request for the sensors has already left the warehouse and I can already track.Today at 3pm I run out of the one I have so I will be a few days without being able to put another one.

Anaisabel
12/12/2015 9:11 a.m.

Hello!How good that there has been activity here.

@Vitrichenko to me on the phone they told me that ABBOTT's intention was that everyone who had registered in 2015 would receive the invitation before the end of the year.Thing I doubt, more than anything because of the distribution problems they seem to have in the last month as @kraken has confirmed.And according to other information during 2016 they should no longer have waiting list, that is ... that the thing seems to go.

@kraken thanks for the information.I imagined that they send you an email saying when it has come out, with the monitoring number and such, but of course ... those who wait for the first order hehe, at least I spend every day to see if the state has changed, after7 months waiting, the last week is the hardest: (((

@Anaisabel then great, if you asked them for 2, and you get the mail on 12 ... Well, the others of this December can already get an idea, what is said, is to wait a little more.I feel that for the delay you are a few days without him.If you miss it, good signal, right?How long did you take with free?

@Canti_ara by the way ... you are the same as me ... nothing, to wait a little more mail.I no longer look at the state of the order hehe.I wrote months ago I expected to have it for Christmas ... and I think it will be fair for Christmas.Let's see if this week comes the mail and the sensors comes.

Greetings to all and thanks for participating

micadur's profile photo
micadur
12/13/2015 1:21 p.m.

@Micadur, I have only taken two sensors and if I miss not being able to see what happens, but it is time to expect.

Anaisabel
12/13/2015 5:35 p.m.

Hello!!They are taking more than usual to send the sensors.We had problems with the last two (they did not start) and they send us replacement sensors but take more than it was common in their shipments.If they took 3-4 days now, they take minimum a week.When I call to claim the failure in the first sensor they warned me of the delay, this second has not told me anything but I see that it takes the same path.
All the best

Enma's profile photo
Enma
12/14/2015 11:25 a.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

I just talked to Abbot, so I expected there is waiting list until February. But they have told me that at the end of February they expect to have more waiting list and be able to buy it directly.

el_bardomero's profile photo
el_bardomero
12/14/2015 12:36 p.m.

Hello!

Little by little, but the orders are leaving.Mine yesterday already put "Sent" and today I can track, scheduled delivery date on 18. Having paid the order since the 8th ... well they are worth it, but nothing happens.You have to take it into account for future orders and that's it.And expect the distribution to improve a bit when they leave this month.

A question please @enma @anaisabel @kraken, are you always sending it by Seur?I see that you can do the tracking from the Abbott's website, but they do not give you the tracking number.I am interested because precisely on Friday that must come to me, it may not be all morning where I have the shipment, to get in touch with them.

Greetings to all

micadur's profile photo
micadur
12/15/2015 10:35 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.