More and more uphill is done

Victoriadonoso's profile photo   06/29/2016 3:37 p.m.

Today I have gone to review and I had very high hemoglobian, it is a complicated issue since my health is at stake.Although I have not ended up accepting the illness I have and every time I get more uphill since my mother has already given me all the responsibility of what I suffer.

Victoriadonoso's profile photo
Victoriadonoso
06/29/2016 3:37 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

That I am going to tell you @victoriadonoso but even if you do not accept it there is no other than to take care, because if it were something that because you do not take care of you go to the other neighborhood in a quick and painless way, it is worth, but the secondary surprises of this disease for not taking care notThey are and or unique that we wouldThat your control is more optimal and then is doing some daily sport and controlling food.I am not going to tell you that it is easy because it is not, it is a daily sacrifice, but it is better to sacrifice you than not to condemn third parties to that sacrifice and suffering from one if left.Greetings and what I need here I am.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
06/29/2016 3:47 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Hello @victoriadonoso, when I read your post I felt identified, until recently I was also like this ... I think I can now say that I have accepted my diabetes.And in that process the members of this forum helped me.I realized that there are other people with diabetes, my age, smaller or older, who fight it every day, just like me.It costs us all.I learned that I don't have to be ashamed to have diabetes, or guilt, and that you have to take care of yourself.You have to take care of yourself to be able to live fully.In the forum I found many who show you that you can walk well if you take care of yourself.It is important that you start now.Many spirits and not to lower your arms !!!!

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
06/29/2016 6:32 p.m.

I have always been responsible for my diabetes since debut
We all have good times and other bad and more when hemoglobins are bad, I can't tell you more than I encourage !!And calm that you will learn to do things.

In the end you have to be independent, it is for your good, to make a life as normal as possible, so you can live alone, travel or do what you please.

For what you want here we will be !!:) :):-*

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
06/30/2016 9:19 a.m.

Hello @victoriadonoso, how old are you?With what age did you debut?where are you from?It seems an interrogation this hahaha.
This is not simple, let's be sincere, getting things costs more than others, with a lot of struggle and effort we can get it but it is not easy.
Look for objectives to achieve, something to fight that you can't get right now, that diabetes does not stop you and put all the meat on the grill until you get it, when you have achieved satisfaction it will be huge, then you are looking for somethingMore complicated and if you fall, that we all fall and sink, to get up and continue with the fight.
Much encouragement !!!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
06/30/2016 9:41 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Thank you very much for the support, the only solution is to face diabetes since if we get like this there are people with worse diseases.Everyone has something.Kisses

Victoriadonoso
06/30/2016 10:05 a.m.

Well, if daughter, here is for everything, there are people who are in health like a rose, and then they are unfortunate people because it is alone, PQ does not find work, and a thousand things, I think everyone has something that weighs it, there areTo know how to bring what touches you, to the famous millionaires will complain and suffer for something.

You smile and throw forward, you will surely get it.

aranzazuleg
06/30/2016 10:11 a.m.

@Anzazuleg There are effectively people with worse things or that are fine and their problems are others, but it is that suffering diabetes does not exempt us from other diseases or misfortunes, not because of having diabetes, there is everything that could happen to us.If the famous rich may also have problems and that by having money they will not end in a different place to the rest, but since this life is made up of the money does not make happiness ...... I would like to have it, even if it was to sleep on it.: D: D: D.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
06/30/2016 10:26 a.m.

hbA1c= 5,4

hahaha ... if it is true, very true.

Of course, it does not exempt you from other things, but hey, you have to pull anyway, then there are people who have nothing and look for it, of additions.

Of course, diabetes has not exempted me from having other health problems unrelated to diabetes, nor have love bad, but well it is what there is, sometimes I think;Jolin could already have your problems and you mine, hahaha .... but well the same if I had them either would be satisfied ...

aranzazuleg
06/30/2016 10:32 a.m.

@Anzazuleg in human being is nonconformist so we would always complain about something.It is true that there are people looking for or simply fall into additionTake care, supply insulin, control the food, does not make your rope tighten, simply change it to a guillotine.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
06/30/2016 10:43 a.m.

hbA1c= 5,4

luvi said:
if the famous rich may also have problems and that by having money they will not end in a different place than the rest, but as this life is formed that the money does not doHappiness ...... I would like to have it, even if it was to sleep on it.: D: D: D

I would prefer a million times, not have diabetes and be healthy, in exchange for being poor and living under a bridge, than being a millionaire and suffering this disease.Although it is clear to be type1 and very poor diabetic, it must be the worst of torture.

luvi said:
stop taking care, supply insulin, control the food, does not make the rope tighten, you simply change it to a guillotine.

Very good phrase, but the worst thing is that you do not change it for guillotine, but for terrible and even more hard health complications.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
06/30/2016 12:44 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

@Victoriadonoso, the important thing is to lower that hemoglobin to live calmer.What insulins do you use?Do you get fast before each meal?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/30/2016 1:26 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

sherpa41 said:
luvi said:
If the famous rich may also have problems and that by having money they will not end in a different place than the rest,But since this life is made up of what money does not make happiness ...... I would like to have it, even if it was to sleep about it.: D: D: D

I would prefer a million times, not have diabetes and be healthy, in exchange for being poor and living under a bridge, than being a millionaire and suffering this disease.Although it is clear to be type1 and very poor diabetic, it must be the worst of torture.

luvi said:
stop taking care, supply insulin, control the food, does not make the rope tighten, you simply change it to a guillotine.

Very good phrase, but the worst thing is that you do not change it for guillotine, but for terrible and even more hard health complications.

@Sherpa41 It is better to have money even if you are diabetic, than poor and not to be, nobody in this life leaves without any ailment or illness, in the first place and there is no worse in this life than to go hungry.So as eternal I will be, still fucking how I fuck me and this disease has screwed me, being a millionaire I would fuck me much less hahaha

Regarding the other comment, it was with a point of irony.It is clear that diseases derived from bad control in diabetes brings very serious consequences.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
06/30/2016 2:54 p.m.

hbA1c= 5,4

regina said:
@victoriadonoso, the important thing is to lower that hemoglobin to live calmer.What insulins do you use?Do you get fast before each meal?
Use lonús and human human before each meal injected me insulin and you?

Victoriadonoso
06/30/2016 3:16 p.m.

@Victoriadonoso What hemoglobin are we talking about?because it is not the same to be at 7.5-8 as in 6.5.If you are 6, with a little that you put on your part you have a sucked.

How much do you get from Lantús?And from Humalog?
I use Levemir instead of Lantus and Novorapid instead of Humalog, very little quantity because I remain in honeymoon.

For me the most sacrificed is sport .... I can't with it ... I admire people who do it in a disciplined way;For me it is a Calvary.And the theme meals, well, in the end you get used to or you find other diabetes friendly substitutes.
I make normal life, I mean that I leave a lot, travel, work, etc.And diabetes has not stopped me, it has only made me more difficult some things like endless meetings without eating or if bike amount (rarely) I don't endure more than 20 min without hiccups and now with heat I have low levels and inHow much I am neglecting in hiccups (despite lowering the slow doses).

Much encouragement and here we are to comfort and help each other.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/30/2016 3:28 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

luvi said:
@sherpa41 It is better to have money even if you are diabetic, than poor and not to be, nobody in this life leaves without any ailment or disease, in the first place and there is no worse in thislife to go hungry.So as eternal I will be, still fucking how I fuck me and this disease has screwed me, being a millionaire I would fuck me much less hahaha

For me it is much worse to be a slave than to go hungry.

And my cousin had millionaire parents when diabetes pillo and that saved the kidneys and fucking the heart with diabetes in a few years.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
06/30/2016 3:33 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

ruthbia said:
@victoriadonoso What hemoglobin do we talk about?because it is not the same to be at 7.5-8 as in 6.5.If you are 6, with a little that you put on your part you have a sucked.

How much do you get from Lantús?And from Humalog?
I use Levemir instead of Lantus and Novorapid instead of Humalog, very little quantity because I remain in honeymoon.

For me the most sacrificed is sport .... I can't with it ... I admire people who do it in a disciplined way;For me it is a Calvary.And the theme meals, well, in the end you get used to or you find other diabetes friendly substitutes.
I make normal life, I mean that I leave a lot, travel, work, etc.And diabetes has not stopped me, it has only made me more difficult some things like endless meetings without eating or if bike amount (rarely) I don't endure more than 20 min without hiccups and now with heat I have low levels and inHow much I am neglecting in hiccups (despite lowering the slow doses).

Much encouragement and here we are to comfort and help each other.

From Lanús I put myself 26 although now I have changed my antus for another that lasts around 46 hours instead the old one lasts 22 hours or so.I carry it well as or do in my house there has never been pastries although it is true that sport kills me, bores me.This last hemoglobin I have had 9.2 a horror.In summer my diabetes tends to climb with heat although I feel phenomenal the beach
Kisses

Victoriadonoso
06/30/2016 4:07 p.m.

@Victoriadonoso If you have the glycate but not despair, it is a matter of adjusting the doses of the meals and that you control your values ​​well in the morning when you get up, in case you will need slower.If you can afford it, use a continuous meter Dexcom or Freestyle, you will control better how your insulin behaves and you will get down the glyc.

I only walk, but now with the heat or earning ... yesterday I went out with 38 degrees at 20:45 and arrived home at 22:00 with 35 degrees, dehydrated and with a hypo.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/30/2016 4:20 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

sherpa41 said:
luvi said:
@sherpa41 It is better to have money even if you are diabetic, than poor and not to be, nobody in this life leaves without anyElegage or disease, first of all and there is no worse in this life than to go hungry.So as eternal I will be, still fucking how I fuck me and this disease has screwed me, being a millionaire I would fuck me much less hahaha

For me it is much worse to be a slave than to go hungry.

And my cousin had millionaire parents when diabetes pillo and that saved the kidneys and fucking the heart with diabetes in a few years.

It is that being a millionaire does not exempt you, as the rest of the mortals of anything.I feel about your cousin, but you have said it, secondary diseases due to neglect or poor control of diabetes are lethal.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
06/30/2016 5:09 p.m.

hbA1c= 5,4

@Ruthbia sport is not mandatory to control diabetes but it is very good to control other types of ailments, tension, cholesterol, triglyceride etc, etc, without having an increase in the endorphins that will generate well -being and I am simply talking aboutWhat you do, with walking is more than enough.And I recognize that the days I do sports is when I see more sierra teeth in the free, when I do nothing is when I am much flatter and many times I think that for the diabetes peaks I would look better at home but in the end I dosport for the rest of the things that I have told you without having some other whim that you can take after the sport that if you did not tedros to prick ..
You have a little time and you need very few insulin units, as you finish the honeymoon and need more and more units (I hope it lasts so much) you will make an effort and take time to do some sport to improve theAbsorption of insulin and other benefits that you will see also taking into account the risks of the hypos and others that you already control ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
06/30/2016 6:33 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.