More and more uphill is done

Victoriadonoso's profile photo   06/29/2016 3:37 p.m.

@sigsauer hehe makes me funny about the Sierra, sometimes I think the same.When I am sitting at work all day and without almost eating it is when I see the graph the flat, as if they don't give me hiccups, and I go up, I'm going on the bike and go down, I drink a juice to get home, and go up, after getting home again GRRRR comes down.

@Victoriadonoso as you see many that we will understand and we have gone through that.I one more.I have been with it for 11 years and I have 42, we are already older to have a head and be responsible, but it costs me a mogollón.There are seasons that I carry it well and others I throw myself to the sweet since it is my downfall, but above all, because even after trying to be good I see bad glycosylated :( and you think for how much effort. I got to have glycos like yours andThat's why I put on the Dexcom a few months ago to see if it helped me, but sometimes I think I do so badly and I am so silly, that I will be the only person with Dexcom who still has glycos of 8 :(

The truth is that when one feels declined, you just have to enter this forum to read such encouraging messages and with so many moods = D>

valky's profile photo
valky
06/30/2016 11:55 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

@sigsauer I don't think I want the sport even if I spend the honeymoon ... I hate them since childhood;I start ironing, washing or cleaning windows before I walk ... I always find something to do .... an excuse.
I am lucky that I am very nervous, active and I usually go very accelerated in my day to day, so I burn a lot of sugar in other ways ..

Thank God I have never had problems of cholesterol, tension and others.I had never gone to the doctor so far that I am a diabetic.My first blood analysis was in labor recognition when I started working and my next disease medical visit was last year when I debuted.I never went to the pediatrician according to my mother, only my brothers (the weak sex ;-))
So now this monthly dependence with the nurse for material and bimonthly with the endo, it is an overwriting.It is another of the things that I am ill of the disease.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/01/2016 10:17 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

victoriadonoso said:
I don't finish accepting the disease I have
>

I don't accept it either and I will never do it.But that does not mean that I try to take care of me a little.
Everyone tells me that it is a self -destructive attitude but the crashing day after day with a wall that at the moment cannot be demolished is my way to move forward.

What I am not going to do is change anything from my previous way of life, before that I get all the Humalog ball and I threw myself to sleep.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
07/02/2016 7:28 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

artories said:
victoriadonoso said:
I do not end up accepting the disease I have

I don't accept it either and I will never do it.But that does not mean that I try to take care of me a little.
Everyone tells me that it is a self -destructive attitude but the crashing day after day with a wall that at the moment cannot be demolished is my way to move forward.

What I am not going to do is change anything from my previous way of life, before that I get all the Humalog ball and I threw myself to sleep.

You should not give up not alone, this supposed disease that did not consider it disease, should help you mature and face tougher problems than everyday life.Kisses has me

Victoriadonoso's profile photo
Victoriadonoso
07/02/2016 8:01 p.m.

artories said:
victoriadonoso said:
I do not end up accepting the disease I have

I encourage you are not only here are many of us who are fighting like you, making juggling, measuring us, clicking, sport etc etc. But as that one is not brave that is afraid if not the one who knows how to face it, we are more than 350. Millions. Millions. Millions. Millions. Millions. Millions. Millions. Millions. Millions. Millions. Millions. Millions. Millions. Millions. Millions. Millions.of diabetics in the world the 2nd most widespread disease and only plays forward.
The forum has helped me a lot of encouragement

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/02/2016 8:39 p.m.

Encourageoooooooooooooooooooooooooo this is nothing

Victoriadonoso's profile photo
Victoriadonoso
07/02/2016 10:54 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.