FreeLink and App Android

Josu's profile photo   07/05/2016 12:46 p.m.

ruthbia said:
@Josu,
I use Glimp and LibreLink but always start the sensor with the free.
With the mobile at rest to pass by the sensor, the LibreLink always reads, for the Glimp I have to open the application.
The Glimp always gives you two measures, which the recalculates based on its mathematical model and the capillary data that you (red curve), and in parentheses which reads directly from the sensor (pink curve).I put 3 capillary values, before each meal, to make it more precise.

I think the sensor is reading you because you activated it with the Glimp S. do not throw it and keep using it the days that subtract you.Check with the capillary and put the data, you will see that it is going very well.

I put the liapp but gives problems with LibreLink because they both want to read at the same time and then I have to be choosing all the time to which I turn the data, in the end remove it.

@fjf the iPhone have NFC capado;The brand leaves it disabled.There is no app for them because they consider that their own applications can attempt.I read it on Abbott Free Free Facebook.
It happens to me with the radio in Samsung ... If I want Radio it has to be online, the antenna is capable of factory.

Thanks Ruthbia, the Samsung radio is solved using headphones, these are necessary to do antenna.

fjf's profile photo
fjf
07/08/2016 9:22 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@fjf, the radio does not go because my S4 has disabled it;It has no radio application, except online.I have already looked at it.The only way to reprogram the mobile with a new version, having cracking it before, of course.And I don't like computer science;He does not even go with antenna;It is the same as the iPhone NFC, they do not consider it necessary to have it.:(

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/08/2016 11:35 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello, greeting everyone.

With respect to the Xiaomi Mi5 it is better that you do not read any sensor because all you will get is that the sensor is not worth anything.I suppose it will be a thing of the NFC that is not compatible with the sensor.I have managed to read the sensor for a few days but sooner or later casca, that sure or at least is what happened to me.

ecaneiro's profile photo
ecaneiro
06/21/2017 7:55 p.m.

Hello good evening,
Let's see if you can help me, what app knows with alarm for hypoglycemia with free freestyle?
Today at 3 I passed the reader, chance that I opened my eye, and I was in 50, 15 min later, having taken gluc up in 40 and another 15 later in it.
Disaster ...... at 7 in the morning 306.
By the way I use free link to read with the mobile and social diabetes to see the historical of the results every 15 minutes, both are great for me
Thank you

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
11/30/2017 8:53 p.m.

@"Merchedm" There is no application with alarms for free freestyle if you do not put the sensor any system that converts the NFC reading that the sensors take to Bluetooth. Example Ambrosiasys Blucon, Glucoangel or a Sony Smartwatch attached to the sensor.If you are a little technology and computer science, it can be done if it is not a bit complicated.- If you want something with alarms, Dexcom or Guardian Connect

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/30/2017 10:21 p.m.

And you were taking HC every 15 minutes ...?It sounds like more than 15 grams to be absorbed together ...

JPR's profile photo
JPR
12/01/2017 10:36 a.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

Hello.
A question as indicated by the header.
I have the Freestyle Link app for sensor 2 on the main mobile, the one that is going well.
But now I want to install it on another mobile, by the time I go by bike, to be able to have the mobile phone more on hand, and to be able to scan the sensor and quickly.
He also intended, to install the Diabox, thus being able to see the glucose without scanning.
But ........ After installing app application, it does not let me scan, even having the NFC system.
It does not make any noise, or gesture, only the initial screen remains, asking to scan the sensor (in a yellow zone), and in the lower area, it puts how to scan sensor, but does not leave me.scan.
Now I realize the following.
Could it be that I don't scan me by not having the SIM ???Or does it have to do?

Can you help me?

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
01/02/2022 6:49 p.m.

Have you met this (previous written)?

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
01/10/2022 9:10 a.m.

No, I installed the Diabox APK and directly scanned the sensor without problems.Click on "NFC Scan" and pass the mobile or clock through the sensor, that is when it detects and begins to measure.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/10/2022 1:06 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.