FreeLink and App Android

Josu's profile photo   07/05/2016 12:46 p.m.

Hello,
I just changed mobile to one with NFC (Xiaomi Mi5) and I have been looking to install the glucose reading apps.I have gotten off liapp and I can't get the readings, has anyone tried this app?Do you know an app that reading the free patches?
Apart after reading it with my mobile, my freestyle reader is not recognized, I have loaded a patch or is there any possibility of restarting it?
Thanks in advance

Josu's profile photo
Josu
07/05/2016 12:46 p.m.

Diagnosticado en 2015/12.
Tipo 1. Libre1 desde 02/2016/Libre2 desde 06/2020
Toujeo 14
Dieta por Raciones +0- Novorapid 2/4/4
Último control hemoglobina: 5,6
33 años

Hi @josu, have you tried LibreLink or Liapp?Because if you have used LibreLink to start the sensor you can no longer read it with the reader (page 10 of the manual)

I cannot help you because I have used Liapp, Glimp and LibreLink without problems in my Nexus 5.There was a list with the models that worked.

The reader could be temporary, sometimes a message comes out that reading is not possible and expects a few moments.

I can't think of anything other than install the other applications to see if they work and try the reader to see if it was something circumstantial

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/05/2016 1:55 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello,
Thank you very much for your answer;)
I have tried the 3 that you have named and they have all put me reading error.I have read the reader later, (.
I have a doubt, seeing that I will not work with the reader.The other Mobile apps can be exchanged?I mean I can try the freeLink and if Glimp doesn't work for me?Or the other.Now I am in the work but then at home I will try the 3 apps with the patch to see if any works and I have not loaded a patch in the absence of 11 days ........

The following tests will be done on the last day of the patch to not risk.

That Google + list that you say interests me a lot to see if my mobile is compatible.Let's see if I find it.

Thank you so much!!!!!

Josu's profile photo
Josu
07/05/2016 2:02 p.m.

Toujeo 14
33 años

You can use at the same time the three applications and the reader, but with 2 things to take into account:

1st and very important do not start new sensor with LibreLink unless you don't want to use that sensor with the reader

2nd The sensor keeps the 8 -hour data so if you have to read it with the mobile and forget more of that time of the reader, then in the reader and in the reports they will appear blank time.

The developer page is this: Link is almost all in German and some English, and I swear that at first there was a list that the users put to see what modelsThey worked.I practically do not enter but I know that the list was, although what you can do is ask there

DiabetesForo
07/05/2016 2:07 p.m.

Hello,
Thank you very much.
Now I look at the link that you have hit me and if I will not ask directly.I will tell you if I have not loaded the patch.
All the best!

Josu's profile photo
Josu
07/05/2016 2:09 p.m.

Toujeo 14
33 años

Any application for iPhone?

fjf's profile photo
fjf
07/05/2016 5:52 p.m.

@FJF, the iPhone I don't know if it has no NFC or they have it, the fact is that you can't use any.

DiabetesForo
07/05/2016 6:28 p.m.

Hello,
Well, I have not achieved anything.I have tried with LibreLink and it tells me that it cannot be read, with the Glimp s that there is no Tag and with liapp I always get 141 of glucose.I don't know if the patch has been petored or something.
Some idea not to throw the patch to the ...
Thanks in advance

Josu's profile photo
Josu
07/05/2016 6:52 p.m.

Toujeo 14
33 años

Josu said:
hello, Hello,
Well, I have not achieved anything.I have tried with LibreLink and it tells me that it cannot be read, with the Glimp s that there is no Tag and with liapp I always get 141 of glucose.I don't know if the patch has been petored or something.
Some idea not to throw the patch to the ...
Thanks in advance

But before you read it to you or has it never worked for you?

Do you leave a couple of seconds the mobile on the sensor?The mobile is not as fast as the reader

Can you put a photo with the error?

DiabetesForo
07/05/2016 6:58 p.m.

The patch has worked well until I tried with the mobile.Today was the 1 day he tried with his mobile.But I have taken this mobile for that, I don't know what to do with the patch on.
Thank you

Josu's profile photo
Josu
07/05/2016 7:19 p.m.

Toujeo 14
33 años

@Josu, the only thing that occurs to me is that you call Abbot and that you ask for the sensor replacement, I do not think you have a problem, yes, do not comment on anything about the mobile.

To make sure you don't happen again if you have Facebook, join the "Freestyle Free Users" group and there looking for information or question.It is in English, so you will have to use a translator if you do not master it

DiabetesForo
07/05/2016 8:25 p.m.

Already, tomorrow morning I will call the number and explain everything without telling you about the mobile.Let's see if they don't give me war.Thank you very much now I join the FB of Freestyle.
All the best

Josu's profile photo
Josu
07/05/2016 8:27 p.m.

Toujeo 14
33 años

Joseludi said:
@fjf, the iPhone I don't know if it has no NFC or they have it, the fact is that you cannot use any.
NFC do have but I have not found any application to read the free.That's why I asked if anyone knows any.

fjf's profile photo
fjf
07/06/2016 12:27 a.m.

@Josu, I just read your question on the Liapp page.I know what your failure is.You have used Glimp S instead of Glimp.Glimp s serves to start a sensor but you can only use it with Glimp.

GLIMP and GLIMP S are the same developer

DiabetesForo
07/06/2016 8:56 a.m.

Joseludi said:
@Josu, I just read your question on the Liapp page.I know what your failure is.You have used Glimp S instead of Glimp.Glimp s serves to start a sensor but you can only use it with Glimp.

GLIMP and GLIMP S are from the same developer

Hello,
If I have used Glimp S but I don't read it either, because he tells me that he doesn't find the Tag.I have lowered the Glimp but I don't know how to read the patch with the app.Or is Glimp s read and glymp only enter the data?
Any solution?

Thank you so much!!!

Josu's profile photo
Josu
07/06/2016 9:05 a.m.

Toujeo 14
33 años

Sorry for the double post:
I just passed the Glimp and something has come out, I tell you:
It has been since the "series number" sensor is broken.But he has given me the reading even though I don't get it very well.He has put me 116 but in graph 145. I'm going to wait a while and try again,
Thank you so much.Let's see if I can not miss the patch.
All the best

Josu's profile photo
Josu
07/06/2016 9:10 a.m.

Toujeo 14
33 años

@Josu,
I use Glimp and LibreLink but always start the sensor with the free.
With the mobile at rest to pass by the sensor, the LibreLink always reads, for the Glimp I have to open the application.
The Glimp always gives you two measures, which the recalculates based on its mathematical model and the capillary data that you (red curve), and in parentheses which reads directly from the sensor (pink curve).I put 3 capillary values, before each meal, to make it more precise.

I think the sensor is reading you because you activated it with the Glimp S. do not throw it and keep using it the days that subtract you.Check with the capillary and put the data, you will see that it is going very well.

I put the liapp but gives problems with LibreLink because they both want to read at the same time and then I have to be choosing all the time to which I turn the data, in the end remove it.

@fjf the iPhone have NFC capado;The brand leaves it disabled.There is no app for them because they consider that their own applications can attempt.I read it on Abbott Free Free Facebook.
It happens to me with the radio in Samsung ... If I want Radio it has to be online, the antenna is capable of factory.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/07/2016 2:27 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia

Hello,
Thank you very much for the information.When I get home I will try everything you have told me.
Only here I see a problem to what you have told me about the measurements.
If I have the patch I do not make hair glycemia.I know that it is not recommended, nor that it replaces it, but seeing what the free patch costs me I am not to "fuck" the fingers.I have spoken with my endocrine and my diabetes nurse and understand it and leave me.In what I have been diabetic that is since December (2015
) that is known, I have lowered glycosylated hemoglobin from 13 to 5.7.

Now if I am made the hair glycemia because the patch does not read me well or I think so.What I have understood about Glimp is that you have to put the hair glycemia and then go through the patch so that it takes reliable data?

Josu's profile photo
Josu
07/07/2016 2:51 p.m.

Toujeo 14
33 años

@Josu is not necessary.
The Glimp reads the reader and interprets you with a mathematical model the sensor data.What I do is introduce the values ​​(breakfast, food and dinner) that I do with the capillagive me the same values ​​or very close (+/- 6mg/dl of difference)
You can read it on the application website.( Link
I introduce the data by clicking on the above album that has a "+".

I don't like the capillary either, my fingers crushes me, but the sensor is not very trusted according to the moment you have put it on.
When did you put the sensor as you were glycemia? What did you do during the next time of calibration?It is very important that you put the sensor with a stable blood glucose, below 120 and that it will not vary during the next time of calibration that it takes;It is the only way to give you good measures.If you eat, you put insulin or do sports, the sensor will give you strange measure during the 14 days.At least, this is my experience.
To me my endocrine told me that the most important of the free is the line of trend: climb, lower, up quickly, etc.More than the numerical value itself.

The next sensor activates it with the Free reader, then you pass the mobile for LibreLink and then the Glimp that recognizes it as started and read directly without waiting for the famous calibration time.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/07/2016 3:35 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello.
Thank you very much for all the information.I have already added the hair glycemia that I am doing.With the sensors the day I do any hair glycemia or when I see that the values ​​are not adequate and as many the sensor gives me a +20/40 comparing the hair glycemia.I will follow your instructions when I put the new patch.
Thank you very much

Josu's profile photo
Josu
07/07/2016 4 p.m.

Toujeo 14
33 años

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.