My dog ​​needs your urgent help

issa23i's profile photo   07/29/2016 2:24 p.m.

ISSA23I:
To which he has said that 13 years is already a sufficient age ... in short, I will cost me to answer politely ... but we go that when you turn 80, to see if someone is going to think the same and they give youA ball to you.

First, telling you that I am not a dog, that I love dogs, I have had and have a dog, and second if the diabetics would force you would perhaps take it more seriously, because comparing the diabetes of people with the animal is pricelessNo forgiveness, and if you suffered the disease you would perhaps take it with more respect, because they come to a forum of people with problems and really fed pq we have been suffering for 20 years to imply that my illness is the same as that of your dog .....

Anyway, that you should think about what you say, because I hope that neither your child nor any close relative suffers type 1 diabetes you would see the bullshit so great that it is to compare my illness with that of a dog.

If where there is not, you can't get ..... And to me the "politely" you have already demonstrated your "education" when comparing a person with a chronic disease with a dog be the dog that is, ordersYour priorities.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
08/08/2016 9:35 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If you talk like this, you have not loved your dogs, I don't know why they are less important than a person.More sorrow gives me my dog.Because when you click on, you know it is for your good.My dog ​​gives me more sorry.That the animal does not know why every day its owners nail a needle twice.Or economically.For you everything is free, my dog's health depends on whether or not its owner arrives at the end of the month.

Anyway I have not entered here to belittle anyone.I don't know about people or diabetes they suffer, there would be more.It is very hard to see my dog ​​like this and I understand that it is exactly the same as a relative suffers, so do not generally that the ball goes only for you.That you prefer to kill a dog rather than suffer the inconvenience of his illness.

My priorities as you say, are perfectly ordered, first people and animals and lastly people who have animals like the one who has a vase.

issa23i's profile photo
issa23i
08/08/2016 10:34 a.m.

It seems to me that this issue is going as a mother, I do not think that this person has compared the diabetes of his dog with that of a person, simply before despair he has entered here to see if someone can help him and in the hand ofEveryone is doing it or not.There is peace.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
08/08/2016 10:45 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

I think as @nigiri and I do not understand where the problem is, I think that @ISSA23i can find here moral support from that which we love the animals and also helps to get insulin, by the way lantus is frequently used in veterinarian,When my daughter changed from Lantus to Levemir, I brought the leftover bowling to the veterinary consultation to donate them.
Each one is free to help or comment, but I do not understand that nobody feels offended or belittled, and I also have a daughter with diabetes.
Dog diabetes and cats are treated with slow insulin and tmbn are made capillary determinations, with this their life can continue their course for a long time for a long time, and that, for those who share our life with them, it is a lot.
Regarding whether his life would be worth it or not, I am voluntary in an animal protector and I have seen puppies that had lost a leg, and kittens that had lost an eye, seemed very happy to remain alive.Another thing is a condition that causes continuous pain, we don't want anyone, of course, for our animals, or for us, I think.But diabetes in animals is perfectly treatable.Sorry for the roll.

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
08/09/2016 12:21 a.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

ISSA23I said:
If you talk like that, you have not loved your dogs, I don't know why they are less important than a person.More sorrow gives me my dog.Because when you click on, you know it is for your good.My dog ​​gives me more sorry.That the animal does not know why every day its owners nail a needle twice.

So far, totally agree.
The "first people (human animals) and then animals", is specism (discrimination based on the species).

That the life/health/happiness of a human animal is more important than that of an animal of another species, it is a social construction, not a biological reality.It is something that humans have been invented because it suits them.We are neither the most important nor the most important.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
08/13/2016 9:09 a.m.

There is a very clear difference, the dog is not aware of disease and death, the human being does, and suffers much more for it, physically and psychically.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/13/2016 12:14 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

To all friends;Come on, come on, so you don't advance in life!Please, there is a little more of peace, dialogue and understanding !!!
"Do not judge lightly, because in the little or fast they judge, they will judge you."
I greet you sweetly and send everything Carino and respect for everything ...........;& GT;: D<& GT;: D<& GT;: D<

ani's profile photo
ani
08/13/2016 5:52 p.m.

There are many differences, not just one, just as there are differences between a mosquito and a bull, but both are animals.
Regarding the awareness of the disease and death, you would be surprised what ethologists say.Elephants and other species have their own rites before these events.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
08/13/2016 6:52 p.m.

With all respects ... donate 1 cent for a dog (or cow, or cat, or chicken, or rabbit or ... poruqe that mania of "humanizing" dogs or cats or parrots ... if they are so humanAs a sheep, a little littler or a chick) has its diabetic treatment (insulin, controls, veterinarian ...), before donating it to humans who are in their same situation, and with many other diseases or needs, I think (and I say I think I think) that puts us at the same height as the animals we want to save.They are things that I do not understand, in this "civilized" world.I don't understand.And I still don't understand it.That each one does what they want, it seems to me that it is free and fair (but that it does it discreetly, and without disseminating it at the 4 winds, because some person with a lot of need, can be felt, with all the reason in the world, offended,despised and disabled) ... but try to collect, from others, for that, personally (and I personally say) leave many in a very bad place.
And I say it as a lover of nature and dog owner (I have always had, and I will always have, and how they comment here, if you have to put injection - but not insulin - it is put and point).

But what is said is my opinion, without hot cloths (which seems that many are offended if you say so, although luckily in the forum, things can be said as each one thinks).

Greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
12/06/2016 12:38 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Man, without going to value the issue of feelings towards animals, (my dog ​​is bad, and I have slept with her tonight, serve as an example), what seems to me is that it is very little timely the entrance and entry andThe first post, asking in that first post, and in the first paragraph that we donate a euro, and then in the second and last paragraph that if we did not donate it to spread the link.

Antonio Alarcon's profile photo
Antonio Alarcon
12/06/2016 2:34 p.m.

DM3
Padre de Javier, 14 años, DM1 desde Mayo 2016

Hello girl.What happened to your dog You finally got donations to cure it ... I hope yes, I know what a dog can mean for one ....

perrodog's profile photo
perrodog
01/29/2018 1:04 a.m.

https://perros.review/

If they offer you any insulin, keep in mind that the usual concentration in humans is 100 and some up to 300, the one you mean by your dog is 40 for what I have seen, so you should use another syringe.

ref666's profile photo
ref666
06/19/2018 12:03 a.m.

Where are you from?I work in pharmacy and we have a lot of new insulin that people carry because they change the treatment, I usually take them to the hospital because I feel sorry for them, there are lantus to bore, novorapid .. even some of the new ones, I would have to look at it,I am from Madrid

Maria_jo's profile photo
Maria_jo
07/19/2018 12:59 a.m.

Hello good afternoon, I am new, I have a dog that has diabetes a year and a half ago, I comment because until I stabilized I changed my feed and I have food in a can and a half bag of feed for diabetic dogs, if you are interestedYou comment by MORENOREQUELYOLY@GMAIL.COM, THANK YOU

moly's profile photo
moly
06/12/2020 7:05 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.