My dog ​​needs your urgent help

issa23i's profile photo   07/29/2016 2:24 p.m.

I am going through the same, but also unable to pay for the treatment .... That is why I am asking for help, only one euro here deleted.

My dog ​​has suffered diabetes for a year.I have not stopped treating him, asking for microcredits and asking for more microcredits to pay the credits that he could no longer pay.But they don't give me anymore and I'm quite desperate.They can check that it is not thymus at the Cervantes de Villena Clinic asking for Rufte.That's where we treat it and have their history.

If you cannot collaborate with a euro, you can help me equally sharing the link and history on social networks.Thank you...

Moderator note:
The link to the campaign has been eliminated since it stopped working, the message "we have sought the page you request, but it seems that it has been lost somewhere on the Internet."
The issue has also moved to the "general" category.

issa23i's profile photo
issa23i
07/29/2016 2:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

How much daily insulin do you need?exactly, in pens units.

Exact brand of insulin or insulins you are using.

How many times a day do you have to click?The needles are the same as the ones we use humans?could they be reused?

Like a diabetic can provide you with what is necessary to pull, but we need data.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
07/29/2016 3:23 p.m.

Thank you very much for answering artories.Use Caninsulin, 0.33 x 2 times a day.I do not use the pen.I click with needles but that is about.Needles are only worth 5 euros and they last for a month.The worst is insulin and food.That we give Diabetic de Royal Canin.Although this month I bought it normal feed, which costs 5 times cheaper and for now I have not seen that it gets worse.

issa23i's profile photo
issa23i
07/30/2016 9:01 p.m.

Well nothing, Caninsulin is not an insulin like the one we use, it is an insulin swine of intermediate action.So we can't help you in that regard.
For dogs and cats you can also use the human insulin that we use.

In the feed, look at those who have less rapid absorption carbohydrates (sugars).In normal food labels it usually puts: carbohydrates: x - of which sugars: x "

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
07/30/2016 9:27 p.m.

Oh, I'm very sorry.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
07/30/2016 9:58 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Stop torturing your dog with insulins and shit and máal it.May the poor creature rest ... (a 100% animal lover of animals tells you).
Have a bit of compassion, man, that if this is already unbearable for those who understand it, imagine J* to the poor animal at all hours with punctures.Don't torture him anymore.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
08/04/2016 1:15 a.m.

@ISSA23I LOOKS HOME DIRECT DIETS ON THE INTERNET, A FRIEND OF MY MINE HAD A PROBLEM OF OBESITY AND AS TO HER OLD THE TYPICAL FEEDING AND THEY PARTED HIM WITH MEEI know if you can help you in something but check online to see what you find.
I am very sorry about your dog, I have a dog and for me it is like my son so I imagine what you feel.
Much encouragement !!!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
08/04/2016 9:34 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@ISSA23I Well, I'm very sorry but if the dog is old, I think like @roar ... Maybe it would be better to sacrifice it.I don't like dogs, I have irrational phobia ... I get to lose your knowledge if they approach me, I can't control it but I don't like animal abuse and they are sorry when they suffer.

I have changed the insulin a few months ago and I have 4 Lantus feathers to take to the Pharmacy Sygre point.I give them to you if they serve your dog, total the pharmacy will recycle them.What is not how you are going to do to get the needles because they give them with droppers in nursing.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/04/2016 9:52 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

roar said:
stop torturing your dog with insulins and shit and máal it.May the poor creature rest ... (a 100% animal lover of animals tells you).
Have a bit of compassion, man, that if this is already unbearable for those who understand it, imagine J* to the poor animal at all hours with punctures.Don't tortures him anymore.

I don't think it's torture, if I saw the dog badly I would sacrifice it.I have an absolute control of its glucose level and so far, we have kept it at bay.So the side effects, since they diagnosed it, have disappeared.Two punctures a day, to which he has already become accustomed, does not seem suffering to sacrifice it.The suffering would come if the treatment will be missing.

Sincerely, a lot of people has advised me the same, even in my own family, when I tell you the economic trouble to pay for treatment.The answer is clear: before I stop eating, that my dog ​​is missing insulin.I know that before diabetes, many people sacrifice their pets.But they don't do it for their pets, they do it for selfishness and their own comfort.

I have discharged from Teamer (the page where I asked for help) due to lack of activity, I suppose it is not a cause for which people want to contribute.

Anyway, if someone wants to help, sending Caninsulin, who writes to ISSA23I@ hotmail.with.

issa23i's profile photo
issa23i
08/04/2016 9:54 a.m.

Apart from what I believe, if I had Caninsulin, I would send it to you, but I don't have it.What could send you are strips.
I have become very old to my dogs and have already become very bad I have sacrificed them.As you can imagine, I have done it with great pain from my heart, but I have preferred that to suffer.You are the owner and live with him, if you think he does not suffer, I believe you ...
Take care of him a lot.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
08/04/2016 4:26 p.m.

And to me that everything sounds like lies ... that it is a scam ... that neither has a dog nor milks .... and all he wants is pasta and call our attention, I go to the diabetic dog and II put an animal forum not to one with diabetes of people, because they are not the same disease or it is the same.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
08/05/2016 10:34 a.m.

But even if it is not a scam, you cannot pass needs to buy insulin for a 13 -year -old dog as much as you want it.13 years is a limit to the life of a dog

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/05/2016 1:21 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

aranzazuleg said:
and to me that sounds like lies ... that it is a scam ... that neither has dog nor milk ... and all you want is pasta isAnd call our attention, I have the diabetic dog and I get into a forum of animals not to one with diabetes of people, because they are not the same disease or it is the same.

As I said before, I have worked out of the page where it is collected, because I have not achieved a euro, I was going to touch my pay for the procedure.I understand that today with the scams there, people do not trust.So I no longer ask "pasta" as you say.

There are a thousand ways to send my medicine without sending money.Anyway I am already throwing almost the towel in this.

I have written in many dog ​​forums, I really put "Diabetes" and wrote in everything that came out in the search engine.Including this forum.

The surprising thing is that only here have answered me.Although I have not achieved anything, at least someone has given me moral support that is also appreciated.

To which he has said that 13 years is already a sufficient age ... in short, I will cost me to answer politely ... but we go that when you turn 80, to see if someone is going to think the same and they give youA ball to you.

My dog ​​is, apart from diabetes, great, as if to live another four years.You should know that with adequate treatment, diet and exercise, diabetes is not deadly, so ... why does everyone insist on the sacrifice?

issa23i's profile photo
issa23i
08/05/2016 7:29 p.m.

Hello @ISSA23I,
My total support, respect and admiration !!
Honestly, here are almost all diabetics, and we know that if it is controlled, it will be fine, like us.
Maybe this feels identified, I have a kitten that is blind from a baby, I have heard a thousand times the one to sacrifice it ... They should only see her to realize otherwise.
In summary, Issa consults the theme of the Lantus, who I know is phenomenal (better than caninsulin) in dogs, and here (I will volunteer) you have who helps you.
I admire you for your ferza, your desire and your love!

MarMourenza's profile photo
MarMourenza
08/06/2016 12:37 a.m.

Thank you very much for the advice, but I don't know ... it cost us more than a month to find Caninsulin's right dose.Change now I don't know ... I have also looked prices and I think more expensive.Anyway, on the next visit to the veterinarian, I tell him.

issa23i's profile photo
issa23i
08/06/2016 2:11 a.m.

Issa how much does the caninsulin cost?How long do you buy it?I would also do the impossible for my bicha, I am peeled but I would take away from eating things to also buy her medicine and her things.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
08/06/2016 9 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Cheer up!And it goes from negative comments, no one is who to tell you that you sacrifice your dog or that is already enough but do you know what happens?What to talk about is free.Ask about the Lantus, I can help you too.All the best!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
08/06/2016 9:42 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

nila said:
isa how much does the caninsulin cost?How long do you buy it?I would also do the impossible for my bicha, I am peeled but I would take away from eating things to also buy her medicine and her things.

I buy it in the veterinarian that is where I have found it the most, the box costs me 68 euros and it lasts a month and a week.The special feed for diabetics (Royal Canin Diabetic) 79 euros lasts more or less the same.Although this month I am giving it normal feed, because I did not buy it.5 euros the needles and 10 euros the visit to the veterinarian for control.Total about 120-130 per month.

If someone wants to collaborate my e-mail issa23i@hotmail.com.

As there are skeptics, it is not necessary to give me money to me, it can be paid in any pharmacy of my people and I pick it up.The feed can be purchased online and send it to my house, even Caninsulin can also be sent (although it needs cold in transport) or paying it at the Cervantes Clinic in Villena where we treat it.
By the way, skeptics can also call and ask about Rufete's history.

Thank you.

issa23i's profile photo
issa23i
08/06/2016 11:27 a.m.

@ISSA23I I give you 4 Lantux feathers that goes better than what you use they say.
You can try to find the dose that goes, you do not lose anything and the veterinarian can help you find the equivalence.
They changed my insulin as I told you and left over.Now use Levemir.
Tell me where I send it to you.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/06/2016 5:56 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thank you.Thank you so much.I will consult it veterinary chisel and tell you.

issa23i's profile photo
issa23i
08/06/2016 6:20 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.