Free freestyle waiting is over

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo   11/13/2015 9:03 p.m.

Ha ha ha ... Forgive all, I laugh because I carry little in the forum but every time you take out the issue Dexcom-Libre seems like a Real Madrid-Barcelona derby each defending with nails and teeth to theirs ..: D: D

I totally agree with everyone and with the arguments you explain here.I would also go to the head of the head and that at any given time could now also allow me to make a couple of monthly readjustments.@Pabloj2000 you will agree that if at one point the SS will finance the 2 systems the Dexcom to depend what kind of people and on what age it is much more complicated to use (sensor, emitter, daily calibration, sensor calibration etc ...) that the free but well, as everything is hypothesis and I do not see in the short term that the SS finances the Dexcom and the free we will see, that I doubt it, what I have commented before, more competition and more affordable prices for all, to seeIf any other pharmaceutics are encouraged to get something similar when you see the business and benefit (in quotes) ... although surely less than them, that sure.

All the best

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/14/2015 9:28 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, what we all agree with and there is absolute unanimity, is that Dexcom serves everyone ... and free, no.(Obviously, always better than the strips, and being free, well ... white and in bottle ... I do not mean that when "it does not work" it does not mean that it cannot be used ...)

And this is a approach of mine, the Dexcom gives you more quality of life.

Supersencillo.The rest are numbers.I, without having a lot).

As the wise Pepe Mújica says ... Time is the only thing you can't buy.

Greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
11/15/2015 3:28 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

And I say ..... theirs is that the option ss and each person chooses.What is outrageous is that a diabetic from Seville does not have the same benefits as one from Murcia or one in Barcelona or Madrid.

It helps us free, but there is nothing as reliable as capillary measurement.

It is true that Dexcom must lower its prices, and much, and Abbott improve the benefits and quality of free (which is almost zero).

Here as always, and as @Sigsauer says very well, the problem is that they put the prices they want due to lack of competition.

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
11/15/2015 6:43 p.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

monica_ltd said:

It is true that Dexcom must lower its prices, and much, and Abbott improve the benefits and quality of free (which is almost zero).

I must be the most fortunate uncle in the world.I am doing my film.They only changed one at the beginning of the whole and all the others have been perfect.If it were a disaster I have become a hem of 6.7.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
11/15/2015 7:23 p.m.

Diebetico desde hace 12 años. Ultima hemo 6.9%. Usuario de freestyle.

Dexcom is not going to reduce a euro for his products for free sales.They do not want to play in the same league, for them we Europeans are the last shit, and they are content to have few people, but wealthy or work almost to pay the Dexcom.

I don't see them negotiating with the SS a price reduction.

Until a real continuous meter arrives that does exactly the same, and that it has another type of commercial policy that wants to reach more people ... whoever wants a dexcom that saves.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
11/15/2015 8:13 p.m.

Dexcom and Google announced a continuous "low cost" sensor for a year of these, obviously the American "low cost" is not the same as the European, here between tariffs, taxes and envelopes will stay in Higth Cost ....

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/15/2015 9:36 p.m.

If not, I spoke.You already know what I think about this theme hahahaha.
Talking about everything a little yesterday was a great day.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/16/2015 7:24 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.