Free freestyle waiting is over

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo   11/13/2015 9:03 p.m.

According to @hansolo in his blog, in January they will serve all the people who are on the waiting list: Link curiously, recently that the Junta de Andalucía announced that whatI would subsidize for this next year ...

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
11/13/2015 9:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

con_q_de_quimica said:
according to @hansolo in their blog, in January they will attend to all the people who are on the waiting list: Link Interestingly, recently that the Junta de Andalucía announced that it would subsidize it for this next year ...

Yes, it is true, I have seen it on the Facebook page of Free users.

Link

It also seems that Abbot is already testing in free users in the United Kingdom with an application for the mobile called LibreLink, according to those who have tried it, the sensor can also start with the mobile

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/13/2015 9:40 p.m.

And Dexcom instead of Espabilar will take the G5 with prices still much less affordable than the G4.Commercial disaster that only wants to have rich customers.Surely they have not yet begun to move to enter the SS.

Meanwhile Abbott with a much lower product in benefits, will continue with its aggressive commercial campaign and will be introduced into the SS based on briefcases.

I will continue to spend 100 euros a month of my pocket on sensors while others will give two free sensors valued at € 120, they will think that I am silly.

Dexcom does everything wrong (in Europe), and Abbot does everything well, unfortunately.

Congratulations to those who use it, your taxes will serve for something.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
11/14/2015 12:02 a.m.

Link
The economy has no heart,
Where is the limit.

pickmalion's profile photo
pickmalion
11/14/2015 10:16 a.m.

artories said:
and dexcom instead of Espabilar will take the G5 with prices still much less affordable than the G4.Commercial disaster that only wants to have rich customers.Surely they have not yet begun to move to enter the SS.

Meanwhile Abbott with a much lower product in benefits, will continue with its aggressive commercial campaign and will be introduced into the SS based on briefcases.

I will continue to spend 100 euros a month of my pocket on sensors while others will give two free sensors valued at € 120, they will think that I am silly.

Dexcom does everything wrong (in Europe), and Abbot does everything well, unfortunately.

Congratulations to those who use it, your taxes will serve for something.

What reason you are ... When I left I spoke in this sense, about his shortcomings when he sold as "the most" (and I think the time ... he has proved me right).We will have to swallow with him and perhaps later Dexcom is an option.Remember that the briefcases move mountains, but as you comment, Dexcom passes .... they only dedicate themselves to continuous measurement, and for an American market, the rest comes from rebounds.If Bayer Shopping Dexcom, another rooster would sing to us.

Anyway, my things like free (better than anything, no doubt ... as I commented a long time ago, free is fantastic at cost 0 ... simply pay what they ask for for him, and what he does,It seems much more expensive than the Dexcom, no doubt), and the other of the famous chuchos that detect hypoglycemia (with conferences even in public residences), it seems quite pathetic.

But it is what there is.

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
11/14/2015 12:05 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

I am not going to tire of repeating that neither the free is the most nor the Dexcom.

For you it will be the most because it warns you of the inadverted hypos

That is not my case (if I would come from free and would go for the Dexcom).But meanwhile is the most: it fulfills as a continuous meter, I see trends and gives me the guidance to act accordingly, and if tomorrow comes something else I will not have spent a lot of euros in the initial investment: I change the product

Ideally, the S.S.I will buy the two systems and that depending on the case, put one or the other

DiabetesForo
11/14/2015 12:21 p.m.

Hello ... I think this topic was already talked long and lying (I would not like to repeat me), the Dexcom does everything that does free, but the free does not do everything that Dexcom does, on the one hand.Apart from the unnoticed "hypos", there are inadvertent declines, inadvertent, hyper inadverted increases ... where the alarm (for what you want) warns you ... They are not only the hypos (important detail, by the way. Alarm,On the other hand, you customize, active, deactive.

The SS would always be successful if I gave dexcom to the whole world, always, 100% success, of satisfaction ... in the other way, it is simply to remove resources from the patient (which if you have them, in the end, you would end up using them, believe me).

Free is a marketing product, even within Abbott, which has the technology (equivalent to Dexcom) with the Navigator II, and that is where, for me, they should, and the shots will go.

And already in an ironic tone (if I am allowed), the SS could also force the detecting dogs ... there are still people who do not need more.

Well, we are not going to get to any conclusion (except that of each one), I already gave my opinion about it.
We can talk about money, which is an important issue ... but the SS instead of "rapeMinimum according to people, because that, in the end, what will cause is that if they give me a dexcom or another equivalent, which is what I need (generic say, to do the same ... I speak of those of Dexcom,As it could be the updated Abbott Navigator II), and they give you a free, with all the right of the world you would say that they give you the Dexcom, and already you choose that functionalities you will use and which ones you will not (and you will end up using all).

In any case, of course, free free ... better than the strips, obviously.But free.Then you consider going down quality of life and staying with medium salary that you dedicate to continuous measurement (as you will have to return to the before, schedule alarms every 2 hours to pass the reader through the morning arm).

greetings

pabloj2000
11/14/2015 12:46 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

If we crack every time we can the bad thing about its customers but we continue to use it perhaps it is for something.
We would like another company to put on the batteries and had something similar and not on our faces as customers.They take advantage of the fact that competition is ridiculous right now.

We want continuous measurement and the things it implies, free legally is not continuous measurement, it cannot be announced as such.

In the document that the Andalusia took out for the financing of the free, they were already well hunted to speak only of "flash" systems that refers only to that of Abbot, which is how they let him announce.

There are people who are enough with free, not me, when something else comes out that allows me to see my glucose, trend arrow, delta and graphic value of the last hours, I change without problem.I do not march with anyone and less with these elements.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
11/14/2015 12:52 p.m.

Pabloj2000 said:
Hello ... I think this topic was already spoken long and lying (I would not like to repeat myself), the Dexcom does everything that the free one does, but the free does not do everything.What Dexcom does, on the one hand.Apart from the unnoticed "hypos", there are inadvertent declines, inadvertent, hyper inadverted increases ... where the alarm (for what you want) warns you ... They are not only the hypos (important detail, by the way. Alarm,On the other hand, you customize, active, deactive.

The SS would always be successful if I gave dexcom to the whole world, always, 100% success, of satisfaction ... in the other way, it is simply to remove resources from the patient (which if you have them, in the end, you would end up using them, believe me).

Free is a marketing product, even within Abbott, which has the technology (equivalent to Dexcom) with the Navigator II, and that is where, for me, they should, and the shots will go.

And already in an ironic tone (if I am allowed), the SS could also force the detecting dogs ... there are still people who do not need more.

Well, we are not going to get to any conclusion (except that of each one), I already gave my opinion about it.
We can talk about money, which is an important issue ... but the SS instead of "rapeMinimum according to people, because that, in the end, what will cause is that if they give me a dexcom or another equivalent, which is what I need (generic say, to do the same ... I speak of those of Dexcom,As it could be the updated Abbott Navigator II), and they give you a free, with all the right of the world you would say that they give you the Dexcom, and already you choose that functionalities you will use and which ones you will not (and you will end up using all).

In any case, of course, free free ... better than the strips, obviously.But free.Then you consider going down quality of life and staying with medium salary that you dedicate to continuous measurement (as you will have to return to the before, schedule alarms every 2 hours to pass the reader through the morning arm).

Greetings

If I live in Saudi Arabia (for example) so that I want a car with rear thermal window, I do not need it and I will not pay more for that, and if I work for a multinational and leaves me a car for the work is not going tospend more on the car than I use there.On the other hand, a partner who worked in the same multinational in Finlancia should buy a car with rear thermal window and winter pneumatic ones, and if my same company was left, I was not going to get jealous for it.

Apply the similar to free -dexcom

DiabetesForo
11/14/2015 2 p.m.

Each one is already greater to know what you want to spend depending on their budget and the system that best suits him, flash system, continuous meter with alarms for hypers and hypos, receptors, readers etc, etc.It agrees that if Abbot begins to supply without problems and very important (without lowering the quality of the sensors, which are already giving problems) to all patients and health services that are waiting, I also hope that theDexcom and analogous companies when they see that customers are being left with batteries and lower prices, how much greater competition better for all of us ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/14/2015 2:05 p.m.

sigsauer said:
each one is already greater to know what you want to spend depending on your budget and the system that best suits you, flash system, continuous meter with alarms for hypers and hypos, receptors, readers etc, etc.Health services that are waiting, I also hope that those of Dexcom and analogous companies when they see that customers are going to be put out of batteries and lower prices, how much greater competition the better for all of us ...

Totally agree.

DiabetesForo
11/14/2015 2:15 p.m.

Yes, that each one chooses ... If as it was said here, at equal price you prefer free to Dexcom because you like more and it is "better" for you, because perfect, it is not debatable (I can understand thatI "arrive", but better, for me, it's something else).

I am not worried about the money that I spent the SS, my quality of life worries me ... to give me the "complete" and I already choose what I use.The example that you put is good, but basically it is that in Arabia, or in Finland ... they give you an automatic-secuential car (automatic, that you give to a button and use it manual), or only one manual ... you areWhere are you, if they give it to you, you want the automatic, and if you don't likeclutch).

But here we talk about the price ... That's how you say, there each one (to me if I give me the free, because I bother, and I will have to swallow ... cheaper than free I will not get anything).But maybe it is not about "conforming", if not to ask for automatic for all -which is an important leap, and not stay halfway even if it comes to you -and there will be no one dissatisfied (and I am very clear that at the levelNegotiation, briefcases, etc ... I am sure that there would not be many differences as it is done in a big way).

The Galicians are giving us some needles that seem like sticks ... but well, they enter ... and fulfill their function even if you squeeze our teeth ... What are they going to give us some painless BDs, which last a lot, if notWe need it?I love them (and I have to pay them from my pocket), but it is seen that everyone does not need it.And they save, of course (I have not seen that they lowered the quota of the SS on the payroll).

That said, each one who uses the one who considers ... I would like the SS to enter with equivalent ... and put BD needles ...

greetings

pabloj2000
11/14/2015 2:32 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

artories said:
If we crack every time we can of how bad it treats its customers but we continue to use it perhaps it is for something.
We would like another company to put on the batteries and had something similar and not on our faces as customers.They take advantage of the fact that competition is ridiculous right now.

We want continuous measurement and the things it implies, free legally is not continuous measurement, it cannot be announced as such.

In the document that the Andalusia took out for the financing of the free, they were already well hunted to speak only of "flash" systems that refers only to that of Abbot, which is how they let him announce.

There are people who are enough with free, not me, when something else comes out that allows me to see my glucose, trend arrow, delta and graphic value of the last hours, I change without problem.I do not march with anyone and less with these elements.

As I say before, in Galicia, they give us some excellent needles that are not useful ... of course, the bd we had, lasted many punctures and did not hurt ... but as someone came with a briefcase ... Well, they insupeFor everyone, after all ... click like the others, you insulin like the others .... come on, they do their function.Of course, young children cry (not before).

I believe that everyone wants to live well, as well as possible, and it seems to me the most lawful in the world.With continuous measurement you can.Then what was said, each one who personally considers their needs, but I, if I can, I want the most complete ... if I can't choose ... well, nothing ... on horseback ... ...

greetings

pabloj2000
11/14/2015 2:36 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

According to half, if what you are comparing is the "Thermal Lunea" with the alarms, according to that the thermal window will not use it in Saudi Arabia but that the alarms are not going to use them either because you do not have hypoglycemia ...Either hyperglycemia ???Envy you give me, hopefully I was like that.
But what I am thinking about is that if you have neither ups and down, you are always in values, you are not missing a free, right?
I imagine that if you will have up and down like all unfortunately and what you do is to be continuously passing the reader or mobile, well what we want to say is that this with the Dexcom or other MCG you save it, that you can be relaxed and yourThings, that if there are variations, he will tell you, that he is the one who is aware of you and not you pending him.
When you have things, they are used, if they are not, it is impossible.
Of course, better than the strips, the free, but better than the free one mcg, call dexcpm, enlite, navigator or whatever you want to be called
To compare one thing with another, it is best to try the 2 things, not to mention what is known and criticize the other
The SS will be thrown to the one who makes the greatest commercial campaign, putting it in the eyes, whether the best or not as it happens with all things

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/14/2015 2:36 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

In my humble opinion, starting from the comments that I am reading, I think it would be best for health systems (because each autonomous community has their own) or frequent both systems, and the diabetic person was along with their endocrine / educator who decided which systemIt is more suitable for your circumstances.Let us think that although Dexcom seems the best option in general, for some people the free is more comfortable, and even the same person may need to change from one system to another at different times of their life.

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
11/14/2015 2:48 p.m.

Pabloj2000 said:
yes, that each one chooses ... if as it was said here, at equal price you prefer free to Dexcom because you like more and it is "better" forYou, because perfect, is not debatable (I can understand that I "get to you", but better, for me, it is something else).

Man, I'm not silly, I prefer the Dexcom, hehehe

Pabloj2000 said:

I am not worried about the money that I spent the SS, my quality of life worries me ... to give me the "complete" and I already choose what I use.The example that you put is good, but basically it is that in Arabia, or in Finland ... they give you an automatic-secuential car (automatic, that you give to a button and use it manual), or only one manual ... you areWhere are you, if they give it to you, you want the automatic, and if you don't likeclutch).

But here we talk about the price ... That's how you say, there each one (to me if I give me the free, because I bother, and I will have to swallow ... cheaper than free I will not get anything).But maybe it is not about "conforming", if not to ask for automatic for all -which is an important leap, and not stay halfway even if it comes to you -and there will be no one dissatisfied (and I am very clear that at the levelNegotiation, briefcases, etc ... I am sure that economically there would not be many differences as soon as it is done big)

Because prefererir would that that money that will be spent more in the dexcom than to me and many do not need it in more endocrine, nurses, means, etc.

Pabloj2000 said:

The Galicians are giving us some needles that seem like sticks ... but well, they enter ... and fulfill their function even if you squeeze our teeth ... What are they going to give us some painless BDs, which last a lot, if notWe need it?I love them (and I have to pay them from my pocket), but it is seen that everyone does not need it.And they save, of course (I have not seen that they lowered the quota of the SS on the payroll).

That said, each one who uses the one who considers ... I would like the SS to enter with equivalent ... and put BD needles ...

greetings

The example of the needles does not proceed Paul :-), here you have to throw a for the best that would be the most quality needles.Free and Dexcom is not a matter of better or worse, simply having more functions that need or have nothing more than what you need

Greetings

DiabetesForo
11/14/2015 5:58 p.m.

gala said:
according to halfAlarms are not going to use them either because you don't have hypoglycemia ... neither hyperglycemia ???Envy you give me, hopefully I was like that.
But what I am thinking about is that if you have neither ups and down, you are always in values, you are not missing a free, right?
I imagine that if you will have up and down like all unfortunately and what you do is to be continuously passing the reader or mobile, well what we want to say is that this with the Dexcom or other MCG you save it, that you can be relaxed and yourThings, that if there are variations, he will tell you, that he is the one who is aware of you and not you pending him.
When you have things, they are used, if they are not, it is impossible.
Of course, better than the strips, the free, but better than the free one mcg, call dexcpm, enlite, navigator or whatever you want to be called
To compare one thing with another, it is best to try the 2 things, not to mention what is known and criticize the other
The SS will be thrown to the one who makes the greatest commercial campaign, put it in the eyes, whether the best or not as it happens with all things

Gala, not taking the reader to pass it through the sensor does not absolutely justify the price difference.Of course I have my hypos and my hyper, which I detect them with my free too.

What is better a Mercedes Class A or a Renault Express ...?

For a pastor who is every day going and coming from where he has the sheep to his house and vice versa the best is the Renault Express

Greetings

DiabetesForo
11/14/2015 6:03 p.m.

@Joseludi, of course you detect them, based on being taking the reader every 15 minutes, right?Well, often having a device with you alone, we go like a silence in silence that you have to be looking at him continuously to see who calls you and when you see it, or you look continuously, or you see it last bull, which 3 hours ago 3 hours agoThey have called you urgently, we have been 300 hours and you have not waited.What a guay ...
Forgive but when you do not need the alarms you disconnect them and when if you need it you use what is impossible is that you use them without having them, no matter how much you head, where there is not you cannot get.
Free is the same as I want and I can't, what better than the strips? 1000 times if and that you have to settle because the other option is more expensive, but it is still incomplete

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/14/2015 8:02 p.m.

gala said:
@Joseludi, of course you detect them, based on being taking the reader every 15 minutes, right?Well, often having a device with you alone, we go like a silence in silence that you have to be looking at him continuously to see who calls you and when you see it, or you look continuously, or you see it last bull, which 3 hours ago 3 hours agoThey have called you urgently, we have been 300 hours and you have not waited.What a guay ...
Forgive but when you do not need the alarms you disconnect them and when if you need it you use what is impossible is that you use them without having them, no matter how much you head, where there is not you cannot get.
Free is the same as I want and I can't, what better than the strips? 1000 times if and that you have to settle because the other option is more expensive of course, but it is still incomplete

Every 15 minutes?no not at all.There are times that I spend hours without looking at it, there are times that 1 or 2 times a time, it depends on the sensations, if I do sports, etc. I say that taking it out of the pocket does not justify the huge price difference.

And I want to finish what it seems that it is becoming a battle

It depends on the personal circumstances of each one a product will be better than another.The lack of some functions is compensated by being much more affordable

DiabetesForo
11/14/2015 8:07 p.m.

Well yes, let's leave it ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/14/2015 8:26 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.