{'en': 'Novata with Dexcom', 'es': 'Novata con dexcom'} Image

Novata with Dexcom

Veronica14's profile photo   11/30/2015 11:50 p.m.

sonii said:
good morning!For my short experience with Dexcom I am also observing that in general with the most stable glycemia it lasts more, the one I have now put 19 days and works perfect.The others have lasted me less as I wrote several times, but this surprises me.I have it on the side of the abdomen where he moves less and I have it whole cover.

Good since you are new, could you inform me of the price?Sensors, transmitter and receiver in your case?The receiver also has a useful life as the transmitter.Greetings and thanks

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
03/29/2018 4:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

fco_javier_8888 said:
sonii said:
good days!For my short experience with Dexcom I am also observing that in general with the most stable glycemia it lasts more, the one I have now put 19 days and works perfect.The others have lasted me less as I wrote several times, but this surprises me.I have it on the side of the abdomen where he moves less and I have it whole cover.

Good since you are new, could you inform me of the price?Sensors, transmitter and receiver in your case?The receiver also has a useful life as the transmitter.Greetings and thanks

Hello, the initial kit € 1420 with VAT, 4 sensors come, two transmitters for 6 months and the receiver.I have made the sensor subscription and it is € 2012 more VAT 7 boxes of sensors.Without subscription, € 340 more VAT of 10%are € 340.The transmitter lasts 3 months, which would have to be purchased when the time is exhausted are € 310 plus the same VAT.The receiver does not have a limited life, I think, if I'm wrong to correct someone who takes longer.This is from Dexcom G5, the transmitter of the Dexcom G4 lasts longer.I hope it helps you.

Sonii's profile photo
Sonii
03/29/2018 6:23 p.m.

A question warns my transmitter when he is running out?Or stop working directly?In a week I do 3 months and I would have to change it, and it is for sure.Thank you!

Sonii's profile photo
Sonii
03/29/2018 6:24 p.m.

sonii said:
fco_javier_888 said:
sonii said:
sonii said:
good morning!For my short experience with Dexcom I am also observing that in general with the most stable glycemia it lasts more, the one I have now put 19 days and works perfect.The others have lasted me less as I wrote several times, but this surprises me.I have it on the side of the abdomen where he moves less and I have it whole cover.

Hello, the initial kit € 1420 with VAT, 4 sensors come, two transmitters for 6 months and the receiver.I have made the sensor subscription and it is € 2012 more VAT 7 boxes of sensors.Without subscription, € 340 more VAT of 10%are € 340.The transmitter lasts 3 months, which would have to be purchased when the time is exhausted are € 310 plus the same VAT.The receiver does not have a limited life, I think, if I'm wrong to correct someone who takes longer.This is from Dexcom G5, the transmitter of the Dexcom G4 lasts longer.I hope it helps you.

Thank you so much

Fco_Javier_8888
03/29/2018 7:05 p.m.

fco_javier_8888 said:
sonii said:
fco_javier_8888 said:
fco_javier_8888 said:
Good morning!For my short experience with Dexcom I am also observing that in general with the most stable glycemia it lasts more, the one I have now put 19 days and works perfect.The others have lasted me less as I wrote several times, but this surprises me.I have it on the side of the abdomen where he moves less and I have it whole cover.

Thank you very much

How many sensors are there in the 7 boxes?

Fco_Javier_8888
03/29/2018 7:55 p.m.

fco_javier_8888 said:
fco_javier_8888 said:
sonii said:
sonii said:
sonii said:
sonii said:
sonii said:
sonii said:
sonii said:
sonii said:

Thank you very much

4 sensors come in each box

Sonii's profile photo
Sonii
03/29/2018 8:48 p.m.

sonii said:
fco_javier_888 said:
fco_javier_888 said:
fco_javier_888 said:
sonii said:
sonii said:
sonii said:
sonii said:

Thank you very much

4 sensors come in each box

Thank you

Fco_Javier_8888
03/30/2018 5:16 p.m.

Hello!Let's see if you can help me, I put on the sensor yesterday afternoon, and since then he is crazy in the measurements, can it be because of the transmitter that he has a few days left?Or is it the sensor?Thank you!

Sonii's profile photo
Sonii
03/30/2018 8:45 p.m.

Hi how are things?I write again in this thread because I have put on a new sensor this afternoon and after waiting for the two hours of calibration, have I gone directly to me ???Has just happened to you just put it?
Thank you

Sonii's profile photo
Sonii
08/28/2018 9:18 p.m.

I write again because I have already left the double calibration, it has become well only after half an hour.

Sonii's profile photo
Sonii
08/28/2018 9:33 p.m.

sonii said:
I rewrite again because the double calibration has already come out, it has become well only after half an hour.

The questions appear by very different readings The sensor was not yet adequate and the interrogations become a security measure, it has ever been able to happen to me but as you say they disappear after a while.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/29/2018 11:59 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hello, I've been trying to load the data D, the G4 in Clarity but it is impossible for me, I have tried in Dexcom Studio and either, are you using another website other than these?Funny

Veronica14's profile photo
Veronica14
12/02/2018 3:15 p.m.

DM1 desde el 21/09/2015
NovoRapid y Lantus

Veronica14 said:
Hello, I've been trying to load the data D, the G4 in Clarity but it is impossible for me, I have tried in Dexcom Studio and neither, you are using another website other than these are?Gracia

I have used Dexcom Studio and Diasend, what problem do you have with Dexcom Studio?I liked more days although Dexcom Studio is great too.Give you any error message?

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/02/2018 10:45 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

@jconegar do not load the data.I don't know what is Diasend

Veronica14
12/03/2018 5:35 a.m.

DM1 desde el 21/09/2015
NovoRapid y Lantus

veronica14 said:
@jconegar do not load the data.I don't know what is Diasend

Diasend is a website to load data from several meters and pumps, you have to create the account and then in profile put G4 serial number, you download the upload on the webs

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/03/2018 12:10 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Veronica14 said:
Hello, I've been trying to load the data D, the G4 in Clarity but it is impossible for me, I have tried in Dexcom Studio and neither, you are using another website other than these are?Gracia

Make sure you install the device drivers, if they were not (I should install it with the package), strength reinstatement, in Dexcom Studio ( Link you go to tools/DEXcom Receptor Controllers/Install OTHER DEXCOM receivers.Once you are connected, you have to assign a series of data to that receiver, and you should connect without problems to download data and be able to get reports.

Greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
12/03/2018 7:09 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Thank you very much.Let's see if I get time and get rid of

Veronica14
12/03/2018 7:15 p.m.

DM1 desde el 21/09/2015
NovoRapid y Lantus

@jconegar I can't find where I have to put the serial number Link =" Max-Width: 300px;

Veronica14
12/16/2018 9:54 p.m.

DM1 desde el 21/09/2015
NovoRapid y Lantus

@Pabloj2000 I get a thousand screens with this

Put if everything or put no, then I get this and here I stay

Veronica14
12/16/2018 9:56 p.m.

DM1 desde el 21/09/2015
NovoRapid y Lantus

And in this I don't know they load data

Veronica14
12/16/2018 10 p.m.

DM1 desde el 21/09/2015
NovoRapid y Lantus

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.