{'en': 'Novata with Dexcom', 'es': 'Novata con dexcom'} Image

Novata with Dexcom

Veronica14's profile photo   11/30/2015 11:50 p.m.

Thanks @jconegar!I carry Roche's bomb, in my hospital it is the one that facilitates but everything is a matter of asking.

beti's profile photo
beti
01/23/2016 11:27 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, I will tell you that the other day for resonance, I took off my issuer as you said.The test lasted almost 1 h, so when I put it again, in the receiver I gave a sensor error and replaced it with the Red Semaphor icon.The?:)>-

Now that I read you on the liquid Skin Tac ... Do you buy in the pharmacy?What price is approx?It is that in my pharmacy it does not sound them, but they say they can ask.

And as for the sites where to put the sensor, @jconegar in the upper part of the buttock can be another option for summer and take it in the arm: P Thank you for the ideas.

valky's profile photo
valky
01/23/2016 8:16 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

@Valky The liquid skin tac looks at it on Amazon but from other countries in Europe because it is cheaper, I do not remember if it was in France.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/23/2016 9:09 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

beti said:
thanks @jconegar!I carry Roche's bomb, in my hospital it is the one that facilitates but everything is a matter of asking.

Animas Vibe have to give it in all hospitals;Just call Novalab and tell them what the hospital and the end of the endo.

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
01/24/2016 12:59 a.m.

Be careful that there is CCAA that have concerts and it is difficult to get another.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/24/2016 5:54 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

jconegar said:
care that there is CCAA that have concerts and it is difficult to get another.

As those of Novalab La Animas Vibe told me on the phone, it is concerted in all the CCAA, a different issue is what commercial is better to offer their bomb and do not tell you anything else.

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
01/25/2016 12:08 a.m.

Boys wanted to make a question if the doctor puts the bomb monthly I have to change something? I have to spend something or do I get the insurance? I have no idea thanks

irene's profile photo
irene
05/10/2017 9:37 a.m.

Irene said:
boys wanted to make a ask if the doctor puts the bomb monthly I have to change something? I have to spend something or do it to me the insurance? I have no idea thanks thanks

I don't understand what the bomb puts you monthly.The fungible material gives it every month or two months in each site is different.With the pump you do not pay anything the whole material is put by public health.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/10/2017 5:32 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

jconegar said:
Irene said:
boys wanted to make a question if the doctor puts the pump monthly I have to change something? I have to spend something orThey recipe it insurance? schem I have no idea thanks

I don't understand what the bomb puts you monthly.The fungible material gives it every month or two months in each site is different.With the pump you do not pay anything the whole material is put by public health.

Thank you very much exactly I wanted to know

irene's profile photo
irene
05/11/2017 9:15 a.m.

Hello!I have been for a long time for a long time, and now I am a rookie with the Dexcom, I previously used freestyle but because of allergy problems I have left them.
I carry with the Dexcom since Sunday, and I wantedSo or the sensor goes wrong, I have it in the abdomen on the left side.For example, if I have 200 in capillary, in Dexcom it comes out 160 and when I calibrate with that figure, Alomejor stays in 180 or so.I calibrate it three times a day, coinciding with the previous capillary of the meals that I always do, perhaps should it calibrate it only twice?
Thank you very much for everything you learn with you!
All the best.

Sonii's profile photo
Sonii
01/10/2018 12:48 a.m.

Hello @"sonii".Notes less allergy problems with the DEXCOM than with freestyle?It is that my son who has used the freestyle for 6 months is beginning to make him a lot of irritation and allergy the sensor's own adhesive.I have thought about changing Dexcom for this reason but then I think that surely the dexcom adhesive will cause the same problems and risk paying a permanence in Dexcom to end anyway with the same allergy I throw me back :-(

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
01/10/2018 10:16 a.m.

Hijo con DM1 desde Mayo 2017, con 13 años.
Tresiba + Novorapid. Freestyle + Blucon.
Última hemo: 6,8(Noviembre 2018)

@"PGARCÍA" At the moment I notice anything, so I hope I do well, with the freestyle my skin got into living flesh, I think this is less aggressive.I have bought the Dexcom G5 and I have the sensor covered with fixomul and with the window for the transmitter.I am happy for the moment.

Sonii's profile photo
Sonii
01/10/2018 11:24 a.m.

I'm glad you're happy @"sonii", it's good news.My son also has alive meat when the freestyle is removed and we barely have healthTrying to get it to pass the needle through the middle ... and if this does not work, it would not be a matter of going to try the Dexcom.

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
01/10/2018 11:36 a.m.

Hello!!I recently use the Dexcom, an acquaintance who lives in Spain comes to my country and I commissionThe sensor?Nothing happens to be adhesive and the canula transparent?Or did I understand badly and the wipe is used to better adhere to the kinesiological tape that one puts on the sensor to last longer?Thank you!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
01/10/2018 1:07 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

sonii said:
hello!I have been for a long time for a long time, and now I am a rookie with the Dexcom, I previously used freestyle but because of allergy problems I have left them.
I carry with the Dexcom since Sunday, and I wantedSo or the sensor goes wrong, I have it in the abdomen on the left side.For example, if I have 200 in capillary, in Dexcom it comes out 160 and when I calibrate with that figure, Alomejor stays in 180 or so.I calibrate it three times a day, coinciding with the previous capillary of the meals that I always do, perhaps should it calibrate it only twice?
Thank you very much for everything you learn with you!
Greetings.

That happens to you safe for badly made calibrations.Never calibrate more than twice except special cases.Calibrate when stable.
It does not calibrate three times, you are surely crazy.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/10/2018 3:40 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

@"PGARCÍA" I get a small allergy (red) that I avoided putting me under the sensor a medium -sized ampoules, the problem of this is that it is hydrocoloid and if you do not get it well protected and get it a lot (you have to have to haveIn mind that it is 14 days), the compeed absorbs the water, can be delayed and in the end the filament leaves the skin and begins to give error;Telling you that I have tried 2 tegaderms under the sensor and I don't know what kind of adhesive they carry but with water and sweat, the tegaderm transcends and I do not avoid the allergy, in fact, the same thing came out as if I did not carry anything.

Now I am going to try with a patch antirozaduras de Hansaplast that looks very good, if I do well I tell it here or in the free thread.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/10/2018 6:25 p.m.

Thank you so much!!@"jconegar"
I will do it as you say to see if it improves.
All the best.

Sonii's profile photo
Sonii
01/10/2018 7:09 p.m.

Thank you for writing, @"sigsauer"!Precisely for you I knew the tegaderm under the sensor, because you had written it in another thread.I thought I was going well and had hosted hope ... now with what you say I have stayed a little plof :-(
Me son likes swimming and playing paddlers, so the issue of water, chlorine and sweat we have it in the order of the day ...
I don't know, I'm discouraged ... my heart split seeing that redness almost in live flesh and devacates my brains to see how to avoid it ...
Please if the Hansaplast is doing well, let's know in it or in the free thread, to see if I start to see the light ...
Thanks again.

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
01/10/2018 7:44 p.m.

Hello!!I recently use the Dexcom, an acquaintance who lives in Spain comes to my country and I commissionThe sensor?Nothing happens to be adhesive and the canula transparent?Or did I understand badly and the wipe is used to better adhere to the kinesiological tape that one puts on the sensor to last longer?Thank you!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
01/12/2018 1:39 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

dani76 said:

Hello!!I recently use the Dexcom, an acquaintance who lives in Spain comes to my country and I commissionThe sensor?Nothing happens to be adhesive and the canula transparent?Or did I understand badly and the wipe is used to better adhere to the kinesiological tape that one puts on the sensor to last longer?Thanks!

Watch this video.It is not very good was the first to record that person.But to understand its use it is worth perfectly.In the video he does not say it but never put Skin Tac on the Dexcom tape as it will harden and take off before.
Link

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/12/2018 7:59 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.