Lose weight

Dori's profile photo   12/13/2015 1:26 a.m.

Hello good!Right now for two months I have been a good control because they no longer give me declines, before I was given quite and in a row, but I have another problem, lose weight.Right now weight 68 and the nurse has told me that I have to lose weight, it has not thrown me with the anger but says it is a risk factor and such.But of course, I can't get off anything and I have reduced fats because with the hydrates I take, I am doing well.Next week I have a nurse to see how.
What do you do not to take weight?

Dori's profile photo
Dori
12/13/2015 1:26 a.m.

21 años, 10 con diabetes.
20u insulina toujeo por las mañanas. Humalog 4, 6 (5), media mañana y la merienda 3 o 4 y cena 3. Última glicosilada 6,7, sin casi tipos.

Well, I have to lose weight yes or if since since I was diagnosed I have fattened 4 kg plus those who already brought standard, I also have the hypothyroidism handicap.I can't lose anything at all.I am also interested in how others do.

Veronica14's profile photo
Veronica14
12/13/2015 2:15 a.m.

DM1 desde el 21/09/2015
NovoRapid y Lantus

sport.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
12/13/2015 2:37 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The problem with the sport is that you have to eat before, or be a comegel during ... come on, in the end the caloric balance is positive.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
12/13/2015 9:52 p.m.

Or worse, cause you a super hyperglycemia (350 +++) and thus avoid eating and having hypos.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
12/13/2015 9:53 p.m.

That is what M goes to me that I get to the tape and or go down at 20 minutes or have to eat.
Now I try to get a while after eating and what I do is put 1-2 units less to the food and when I just fed the tape

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/13/2015 9:55 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Yes, it is difficult to find the balance, at least it seems, the same for being novice.

Veronica14's profile photo
Veronica14
12/13/2015 10:12 p.m.

DM1 desde el 21/09/2015
NovoRapid y Lantus

@Arotorias and age .. ??
It is very easy to say "sport" without taking into account the age and metabolism of each person, it is not the same to download 5 kilos with 25 as with 45 years and I think I do not invented it, heh, heh, heh ..;)

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/13/2015 10:24 p.m.

sigsauer said:
@arctors and age .. ??
It is very easy to say "sport" without taking into account the age and metabolism of each person, it is not the same to download 5 kilos with 25 as with 45 years and I think I do not invented it, heh, heh, heh ..;)

Sport can also be walking or static bike.In the background we are a piggy bank, if we put more we take out, in the end it is filled.It would be trying to balance or that of eat and what is spent.Easier to say than to do

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/14/2015 10:21 a.m.

Well, nothing do sport.

@Roar then sport in diabetics at the end fattens, interesting.

sigsauer said:

It is very easy to say "sport"

It is not easy to say, the easy thing is not to do it and stay at home, with low HC diets and letting this shit disease continue to ruin our lives.
Age is not an excuse, it is not the same as being 20 years old but sport is still very useful.

Of course that is not going to be my case, I will not be left without doing absolutely anything I did, I still prepare oppositions for which we are banned, I still do a lot of sports, and I continue to hit my parties very occasionally.
And if one day I shit it and enter me it does not matter, it will be worth it.I will not live with fear, I refuse.

Let's see, sport in each person reacts in a way, there are people who say that glycemia raises it, it only lowers me.You have to do many tests until you find the key.

What I do is snack with two rebans of bimbo bread and a piece of fruit, and do not prick insulin or very little .. While I start to rise to me to do sports and I do not usually go from 200, when I finish I have less than100. Sometimes I put a cereal bar.
Of course, I put it on the day before the night and do sports in the afternoon, so the basal effect is no longer so strong.

For example yesterday I ran 8 km, and then abdominal, dominated (6 series), flexions and squats.

And now with the continuous meter it seems to me a walk compared to before, having to always be imagining how I was.And if you already have a bomb and you can download basal ... it's a game.

This disease is looking for a lot of life, I always say it, if we hope that endo or the nurse tells us how to do everything we are managed.It is a constant test-error.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
12/14/2015 4:13 p.m.

I would like you to see me 4.5 before starting to do some sport.
It is true that with a good diet it cost me a lot but when the sport began with the change, the age is no excuse for not doing so.
Sport helps a lot to lose weight and not only because you exercise but because your mind cleans you and helps you eat less.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/14/2015 4:40 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I love sport.
I am a fan of sport.
Sport is my religion.

But when I debuted with diabetes, I gained a barbarity and the only way to lose weight was operating.With sport, in my case, impossible.

Now I have a bomb, and the situation is better, but it is not good.It is extraordinarily complicated to lose weight and maintain muscle mass having diabetes.I think age and sex also influence.That is my experience.

(By the way, I have nothing to lose. And I am not a piggy bank, I am a vegetarian and very athlete).

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
12/14/2015 6:26 p.m.

gala said:
Now I try to get a while after eating and what I do is put 1-2 units less to the food and when I just fed the tape

I do so too, but I often disgust to have sports with the gut full or with shit of gels.How free and how happy I lived without diabetes ...

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
12/14/2015 6:28 p.m.

According to everything that said @Artorias but the title of this thread is "lose weight" and ignoring the age of Dori and yours, in my humble opinion I understand that you do not do the same sport with 25 years as with 45 or more, which is equivalent to lowering more or less calories.I don't know if Dori will be able to make 8 km, abdominals, dominated, flexions and squats to lose weight.The sport is clear that it is a fuck to maintain glycemia and lower insulin doses, there is no doubt about that ..

All the best

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/14/2015 6:48 p.m.

What is clear is that you have to exercise.You have to play with 4 elements: hydrates, insulin, exercise (duration and intensity) and glycemic levels

Is it easy to play with them and find balance?At least in my case it is very difficult.Surely with a bomb it would be somewhat more feasible and within reach of achieving it, but I have to continue with the bowling and gels half an hour to run.

Is it worth trying, to fail, try again, to fail again?Flatly yes

It will always be better than being a sofa potato.What we have to look for is the sport that we like and that our condition allows us (armchair is not worth, we do not accept octopus as a company animal;))

DiabetesForo
12/14/2015 8:49 p.m.

: \ "> I am a sofa potato (and that I have gym at home): ">: \ ">

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/14/2015 9:06 p.m.

The good thing that this forum has is that we can share our experiences.My first conclusion is that although we seem a lot, we are obviously not the same.Not even my diabetes is the same, depending on the day or lunar year.Therefore, when I see comments as sharp as those of Artorias the truth is that I have no choice but to answer.In many threads, we talk about the ignorance of other people towards diabetes and the simplistic of their conclusions, for example, associating the disease overweight, and I find that it is ourselves who are treated like this.
For your information @Artorias, Ciñendome to the last 8 years, after having my daughter, in which the control of my diabetes has been more exhaustive, I play sports at least three times a week.I do not do the Superman as some, but 50 minutes of spining, which I alternate with a weekly swimming class.I do sports for many things, but despite that, progressively, in the last 5 years, I have increased weight.And indeed, I am one of those that he says not to be like that, and it is the truth.I don't know if it's the lantus, metabolism or whatever, but for me it is completely impossible to lose weight, I can assure you.Now I have the hope put in the pump, because I hope it helps me to control hypoglycemia and with it, and also the hyperglycemia, which give me to do sports.I am going to put another pageI assure that I find myself worse, among other things animically, and even more tired, but my weight remains exactly the same, not a grass up or down

Ele's profile photo
Ele
12/14/2015 9:23 p.m.

Dori, have you tried to drink two glasses of water before meals.They say that 4 kilos get off in a month., And try it costs nothing ..
Horse tail infusions are also going well ..
And there are some smoothies that replace meals that ..
As you will see, I sport, nothing .., but I'm walking everywhere, which is also worth it.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/14/2015 10:27 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

anaisabel said:
: \ "& gt; I am a sofa potato (and that I have gym at home): " & GT;: \ "& GT;

Having a gym at home is a double -edged sword.In principle it is good because you do not have to move and it does not lazy.But ... that of having it and not seeing more people, it also gives you lazy.

You have to overcome laziness @anaisabel, the most difficult thing is to start then it is already a matter of turning the exercise into routine.cheer up!

DiabetesForo
12/14/2015 11:32 p.m.

regina said:
dori, have you tried to drink two glasses of water before meals?They say that 4 kilos get off in a month., And try it costs nothing ..
Horse tail infusions are also going well ..
And there are some smoothies that replace meals that ..
As you will see, I sport, nothing .., but I'm walking everywhere, which is also worth it.

I do not believe in all that they say it makes weight loss.There is no more mystery than to consume more energy than the one you eat and everything else is charlatanerias.It is my opinion

And the walk everywhere is a great way to exercise at the same time that routine life is made :-)

DiabetesForo
12/14/2015 11:33 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.