New bomb and pregnancy

Mag's profile photo   12/27/2015 11:05 p.m.

Thank you!Today I will provide the catheter ... now I am going to change the dexcom, to see how such .. I will put it in my arm to see if it lasts more!I'll tell you ...

Mag's profile photo
Mag
12/29/2015 11:37 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Today I have gone to the endocrine, and nothing continues to tell me that the mixed bowling do not use them that it is a mess.Someone can explain how they work.I carry the animas.They have told me that to correct that I use the Wizard Bolus.I have also adjusted insulin/hdc parameters, let's see if now I saw a little better ... what you told me to put on adhesive tape on the cable has made me great!

Mag's profile photo
Mag
12/30/2015 5:04 p.m.

@Inday @gala I think I'm going to start correcting before and ready, I understand that recentadjusted.I will see them in the next visit for my endocrine xD

@Mag I use the Accouck Combo and I don't know if bowling/options are the same.I will see if I explain, it is easier to explain live, but I hope to help you.

In the mixed bolus of mine, I become glycemia and indicate the HC in the Bolus counter.Automatically tells me the insulin units that I need.If I choose a mixed bolus what I do is unfold the dose that I am going to inject.

Imagine that it tells me 10UI and use an bolus of 80%.When the order will give me the bomb I will put me 8ui at once and the other 2UI remain distributes them to me in the following hours according to me.I choose hours to distribute, for example 4h.Well, I will put an amount of 0.5UI additional to my basal for every hour.

I don't know if I explain well.I am still starting to use them.I have tried in copious meals, these Christmas days was great.And with the rice that rises very slowly.It also serves if you have slow digestions.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
12/31/2015 1:28 a.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Mag I forget to say that if I am above the levels that he asks and I have to correct myself, the correction to me automatically adds it to the dose that puts immediately

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
12/31/2015 1:30 a.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@mag As @Gemater explained to you, what you have to try your proportions and the duration of the mixed bolus each is a world like it will depend on the type of food is not the same a paella as a pizza.
I carry the animas

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/31/2015 5:20 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hello, days ago I say nothing, with so many parties ... The truth is that I have gone very well for me, I have used the mixed bags and they have worked very well in the longest meals.I have also corrected one day, although the endo does not like to do it he says that if I correct later it is more difficult to adjust.With the bomb we are having quite friends with pregnancy I have to review continuously.Especially I am happy for the bomb and the Dexcom I do not have hypos and that is what worried me the most.The Dexcom took her on the arm two weeks ago since @inday told me and it works super good.He is also more comfortable to carry.Thank you!And happy year!

Mag's profile photo
Mag
01/08/2016 10:18 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.