{'en': 'Minimed 670g, the "artificial pancreas"', 'es': 'Minimed 670G, el "páncreas artificial"'} Image

Minimed 670g, the "artificial pancreas"

fer's profile photo   10/19/2016 8:41 p.m.

@jconegar do you want to take it away?I have read that there are many people unhappy and that the "learning" period must be a bit pain but I didn't know that I had a substitute ....

erpla's profile photo
erpla
12/12/2019 12:49 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

erpla said:
@jconegar do you want to take it away?I have read that there are many people discontent and that the "learning" period must be a bit pain but I did not know that I had a substitute ....

If you also want to remove it quickly,
Link

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/12/2019 9:39 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

The truth is that there is not much info yet but it does not look like it is much better than there is, it seems that they will improve the sensor, which will only need an initial calibration.That would be great if I did not ask for capillaries every two for three because the hahaha clamp is leaving.Well, to see why we cannot choose an insulin bomb that is not from Medtronic we will have to cling to what they offer ...

erpla's profile photo
erpla
12/13/2019 1:32 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

After my visit to the endo, the conclusion is that I do not understand why it does not put me more basal at night, from 0.00 to 5.00 (I get up to go to work) I have the basal in 1.45ud/h and the 670g only puts 1ud, it bummates and does not institute more and of course, I end in hyper if or yes.He told me to return to manual mode and as soon as it is about nights in the range, try again in auto mode, to see if I learn that I need more basal.If I did not learn, nothing, I stay in manual as a 640 and regret.He told me not to all people work ... we will have to wait for 780G to see if he fixes these things.

macarron_con_diabetes's profile photo
macarron_con_diabetes
12/18/2019 9:43 p.m.

DM1 desde Julio 1992 (con 11 años).
Bomba Medtronic 780G con Novorapid.
HbA1c: 5,9% (Octubre 2022), TIR 91%

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.