Every day more lost with my diabetes.

Ramón2's profile photo   01/18/2016 1:10 a.m.

I still have no pills, I bought the metformin box that is now in the kitchen without despising it.
Today I have been birthday and said "one day is a day", I have eaten sweets, food and drink as if it were not a diabetic.
At 2 and a half hours I have gone to my mother's house that has the glucometer and I have done the test, the result at two and a half hours without taking any pills has been 117 and at half an hour I had come down to111.
I do not understand if lately I diet, I am more than before and it is regulating, or that the glucometer lies like a Bellaco.Of course, with these results I have a lot of doubts to take the pills.

Ramón2's profile photo
Ramón2
01/18/2016 1:10 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The result of glycosilada will tell you whether you need treatment or not.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/18/2016 2:57 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The drink first goes down and then shoots on many occasions ...
It is better to take care of yourself and do not leave it to luck

CJDA's profile photo
CJDA
01/18/2016 5:42 p.m.

The problem is that if those values ​​are real, I am afraid of being called, and on top of that I am a driver by profession, if it were not for that reason I would have no doubt to take them.

Ramón2's profile photo
Ramón2
01/29/2016 9:17 p.m.

Wait to see the following analytics.
The pills do not usually give hypos if they give you the right dose.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/29/2016 9:55 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

My mother sent 2 metphotmine, takes 1.5 and from time to time you pay any descent.If you get to 2 pills it would be worse, so I walk with fear.

Ramón2's profile photo
Ramón2
01/29/2016 11:52 p.m.

Yesterday I did it again- I can not be at my mother at 2 hours at five hours- at five hours I had 84 without pills, just diet, luckily I have already lost 4 kilos.If the glucometer is fine and before eating I take half a pill I imagine that the most normal thing is that at 5 hours I would have lowered more than 84 and at least entering hiccups.So if the glucometer gives me these values ​​I am afraid to take it.

Ramón2's profile photo
Ramón2
01/31/2016 10:44 p.m.

If you have those values ​​and you have lost weight, you will be fine. Go to make another analytics in a few months, and according to the glycosylated hemoglobin value you have, they will put your treatment or not.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/31/2016 11:51 p.m.

I don't know if I hit check it here.I don't understand anything either.Well, to see what you think of what happened to me this morning I wake up with 90s with 90. I am going to the medical review of the company on an empsame 130?What a mess.: -S

SOFIASTEFANIDIS's profile photo
SOFIASTEFANIDIS
02/02/2016 9:09 a.m.

Glucometers have their mistake. 15 percent.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/02/2016 10:11 p.m.

@Sofiastefanidis and the nerves and adrenaline of the analysis also rise glucose ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/02/2016 10:38 p.m.

Thanks guys!

SOFIASTEFANIDIS's profile photo
SOFIASTEFANIDIS
02/02/2016 10:40 p.m.

regina said:
glucometers have their error. 15 percent.
Do you know if the same glucometer can give sometimes that 15% and sometimes less that 15%?
Or with the same glucometer will always give the same error or high or down?
The issue is that I have always blamed the glucometer to miss, but my mother did one day that marked 90 and felt with hypoglycemia, so that this case could be marking more.
Other times he has given him 90 and he has not felt like this, nor with 84.

Ramón2's profile photo
Ramón2
02/07/2016 2:19 p.m.

Today at 2 hours after the food that has consisted of a moderate paella dish, two small sirloin and yogurt fillets with sweeteners, I don't know if the paella will have carbohydrates, the rest I don't think, I still don't take pills or anything, with dietRelative, 145. It does not seem bad, always and when the glucometer is telling me the truth or if more, better.

Ramón2's profile photo
Ramón2
02/07/2016 11:11 p.m.

The clear paella you have HC!In addition the rice is one of the fastest HC

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/07/2016 11:26 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@Gala also treacherous because when you think that at two hours you are fine and great controls, the Diabetes party begins and usually starts up if you have not taken measures, haha, haha.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/07/2016 11:49 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I already tell you, to me the rice and cooked potatoes, like a shot, if fries they upload me very slow, I suppose that for the oil

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/07/2016 11:56 p.m.

gala said:
the clear paella you have HC!In addition the rice is one of the fastest HC

Well then better, if you have enough carbohydrates and at 2 hours it has given me 145 following without taking pills, I still have the illusion that when you eat "diet" at least it has it regulated.Because lately I go to my mother's house that is the one that has the glucometer, because they have not given me, and it gives me normal figures.The last also at 5 o'clock 84. Although it is possible that the glucometer marks at its pace.But it is true that not as well as before, neither in quantity or quality.

Ramón2's profile photo
Ramón2
02/08/2016 12:01 a.m.

I'm glad you go well

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/08/2016 12:03 a.m.

Let's see if it is true, then I will get to the analysis and give me 150 on an empty stomach and the glyce in 7.6 hahaha.Anyway, I did little from the glucometer, but it is true that it is giving me much lower values ​​than when I did not know and ate in a "normal" way, products with sugar, industrial pastries, fats, etc.
Anyway, there is no one who understands it.Another day like I put in the first comment I made a meal without depriving myself of anything, on New Year's Day, I ate until a cake and at 2 and a half hours, 117-There was only a half-hour difference compared to today, and less than today still today.

Ramón2's profile photo
Ramón2
02/08/2016 12:08 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.