Every day more lost with my diabetes.

Ramón2's profile photo   01/18/2016 1:10 a.m.

It is that diabetes gives for many chapters of "unsolved mysteries" and many others of "File X", Iker Jimenez has a contract for nimp ...;)

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/08/2016 12:19 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@Ramóm, you have very good controls, but the best way of knowing whether or not you need treatment is the value of glycosilada.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/08/2016 1:27 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you very much, I just have to walk a little more, that I started walking every day half a horita and now I have no time and I have left it, I have to start again.

Ramón2's profile photo
Ramón2
02/12/2016 9:29 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

gala said:
is that diabetes gives for many chapters of "unsolved mysteries" and many others of "File X", Iker Jimenez has a contract for scarty ...;)

If the truth is, for example, my mother takes a pill and a half of metformin a day.In the schedule 2 hours after the food is triggered at 287, however after breakfast and dinner it has it well, and that also eats diet and little.But after the food around 280 or near it does not get rid.

Ramón2's profile photo
Ramón2
02/12/2016 9:35 p.m.

I still have no pills, last Sunday at 4 or 5 hours after I could do it at 2-.79mg/dl
I do not know if with a diet I have been corrected, but I have normal values ​​and even pulling low.
I have lost 5 kilos.

Ramón2's profile photo
Ramón2
03/07/2016 9:41 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.