{'en': 'Clinton, Trump and Diabetes', 'es': 'Clinton, Trump y la diabetes'} Image

Clinton, Trump and Diabetes

fer's profile photo   11/08/2016 8:37 a.m.

I would like to think that one day not too distant a cure will come, but it is true that I also see it difficult.It is curious, as soon as I debuted, I was only looking for news about advances in that line, now it seems that I have resigned myself and I see it farther ... but hey, life turns many times, we must not lose hope.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
11/12/2020 9:02 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

carussa said:
I would like to think that one day not too distant a cure will come, but it is true that I also see it difficult.It's curious, just debuting, I was only looking for news about advances in that line, now it seems that I have resigned myself and I see it further ... but hey, life turns many times, you don't have to lose hope.

It will be that I have been waiting for anything for too long to believe anything, but who is illusion that I try not to lose it.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
11/13/2020 3:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good message @Ajd, it happens to me a little the same, I think this is a background career, so we do not lose hope and I will continue to support all the research initiatives !!!

fer's profile photo
fer
11/13/2020 3:35 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.