{'en': 'Share when and why you arrived at the forum!', 'es': 'Comparte cuando y porqué llegaste al foro!'} Image

Share when and why you arrived at the forum!

fer's profile photo   11/17/2016 4:56 p.m.

I propose a brief entertainment that can be interesting to know us better, always maintaining anonymity, it is about saying when and why you came to the forum, here an example of how to play:

Example:

When: I found Google www.diabetesforo.com in 2009
Why: I looked for information about insulin bombs

My case:

When: in May 2007.
Why: I started the forum.
;)

fer's profile photo
fer
11/17/2016 4:56 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

In March last year (03-2015)
Because?Well, in the middle of another operation, without being able to move just and with a bad tremendous milk because I blame my state of health (worse and worse) our "damn" disease, I found diving with my mobile, this wonderful forum, the only good thing that the good thing thatThis cross has given me.

sllf's profile photo
sllf
11/17/2016 6:23 p.m.

Diabético tipo I desde 1990 y tengo 50 tacos. En Abril de 2017 con Minimed 640g y su MCG. Hoy estoy con Minimed 780G. Financiado MCG por la SS desde Junio-2018. Hipertensión arterial y ocular. Colesterol. Operado de 2 hernias discales cervicales (C5-C6 y C6-C7) pero con diagnóstico de "Operación fallida". La diabetes todo me lo perjudica....y nos arruina, la Seguridad Social debería financiar A TODOS!!!!! no cuando estás medio muerto como a mí!!!
Última HBA1C: 6,5% (después de muchos años en 9%)

When: in June 2015, days after debuting my daughter.
Why: I needed to look for answers, comfort, help ..... I was desperate.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/17/2016 6:32 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

When?In June 2014
Because?Well, I made the approach to get pregnant to my endo and left there with more doubts than between, then I decided to look for Google and arrive at the forum, here I found information and experiences in the first person and that I liked.
I recognize that I do not even present myself, I save the welcome part and that of I am New and I want to introduce mySo until today :)

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/17/2016 6:44 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

February 2015
I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and looking for information about diabetes related to thyroid problems, some forum of people with hypothyroidism (I had a really bad time) etc.Meet people with similar problems ... Anyway, a comforting site, the truth.Congratulations @Fer!:)

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/17/2016 9:15 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@nigiri Thank you! Thank you!And thanks!, we do this site among all, I have learned so much, that I can only be grateful.;)

fer's profile photo
fer
11/17/2016 9:41 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

This year through the @hansolo blog
And I am delighted.
Thanks chic@s for helping me so much

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/17/2016 9:51 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

October 2016 (recent arrival as who says)

I was in an English forum of people with diabetes and I thought there has to be one in Spanish too ... and I was also low because they had detected retinopathy and carpal tunnel syndrome as followed.And the truth is that in this forum I am learning things that I have not learned in my tropecos hundred years and I feel at home!

Anasyx's profile photo
Anasyx
11/17/2016 9:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

When;2014 more or less.
Because;At the beginning on the network I only sought medical information, manual type, etc.There came a time that felt the need to know the day -to -day problems of the diabetics themselves.Looking for blogs I found this one, I read since then and after a long time I just introduced myself.Thank you very much to everyone.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
11/18/2016 10:20 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Well, I'm not going to deceive you, I don't remember when even because, since I'm always looking for information, I just know that it has helped me a lot.

It has also served me a lot to know a lot of fantastic people and I do not name you all because I don't even know if you can see a list of everyone.

Diabetes has taught me many things, but there is a main one, there are a lot of people who listen to you and help you every day.There are days that maybe you are awake at 2 am and a known person makes you a comment on a publication on Facebook and jumps, and you think that I miss that person is awake at that time, you send him a message and the twoYou are sharing the same, one more night with declines, this has happened to me to the right and vice versa.
The desire to fight without stopping, to always have an illusion to live, see the reality of life.
For all that I arrived, I saw, I watched and enjoyed this great family.

"I fight with my diabetes, not against her"

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/18/2016 11:17 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Let me when and why, add a third question, what has this forum contributed to me?This forum has given me knowledge, help, but above all hope and meet a lot of wonderful people.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/18/2016 11:42 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Hello!!It happens to me as @jconegar I don't remember when, why.My son had detected diabetes and his endocrine recommended reliable websites and I think that diving in them reaches a good port that is this.
As for what @rociollinares says that it has contributed to me, it has given me a lot: company, support, knowledge, hope, wonderful people ... and much more ... :)>-

Enma's profile photo
Enma
11/18/2016 11:54 a.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

Well, I found you shortly to debut.Mid -2014!I think through Google but I'm not sure!I spent quite a while without registering until I gave myself to madness.
I am delighted to follow it, every day I learn something new!

RocioLA's profile photo
RocioLA
11/18/2016 2:22 p.m.

30 años - DM1 - Debut Marzo 2014 - Lantus 7 - Novorapid 0 - 5 - 10

When: April-May of 2016 after my daughter's debut
Because: looking for information about diabetes and personal experiences
That has contributed to me: solutions, ideas, security, psychological support ...

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
11/18/2016 3:39 p.m.

Well, I arrived in July-August 2016, after the debut.
And it was looking exactly this, a serious forum with a good community to share and learn about diabetes.And the truth is that it is difficult to find something so peaceful and full of kind and sympathetic people.
Thanks and congratulations to @Fer for such a fruitful creation :)

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
11/18/2016 6:29 p.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

My case is almost like the example you have put, the only thing with a different date.
When: May 2012
Because: I was looking for information about bombs, way of programming it, ratios, basal sensitivity factor ....

samozeus's profile photo
samozeus
11/19/2016 3:15 p.m.

DM1 desde el 81 antes de naranjito.
Con bomba desde 2012
Minimed Veo parading
Minimed 640g desde 06/2015
Minimed 640g desde 19/03/2016 la 2a
Minimed 780g desde el 23/03/2021
Hemoglobina 12/01/2021->6.1
28/07/2021-> 6.4

January 2016 after my daughter's debut, because I was desperate and looking for information about all, I wantedYou always learn, and the comfort of knowing that there are so many people and above all mothers as I give you so much support and make you feel that you are not alone right now.

Rosi's profile photo
Rosi
11/19/2016 10:08 p.m.

Mama de niña de 7 años diabetes tipo 1 diciembre 2015
Levemir: Desayuno 2u - Cena 3u
Novorapid: Desayuno-Comida-Merienda-Cena
Última hemo: 7.8

When: 2013
Why: He had been with DM1 for 9 years and had searched for forums and more info online but always found dead, outdated forums, ... I left a season and I think it was looking for information about continuous glucose meters that I found youAnd the times I have thought about when in my debut if I had had a similar forum, which would have helped me, because it is true that I have learned more in these 3 years with you, than in the previous 9 that I felt very alone andSometimes misunderstood (even by my first educators and endocrine).By distance, time or differences, I have never attended live talks or conferences or meetings and I had never coincided with any other diabetic with whom to take off asking even if it is jiji bullshit, and that is that they are those bullshit for some that for me was the big doubtOr ask that I didn't know who to ask or what to do.Thanks Fer for giving us this opportunity and everyone for sharing our day to day.

valky's profile photo
valky
11/20/2016 12:30 a.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

This November, through Google, overwhelmed because I have been the responsibility of bringing the diabetes of my mother -inThey will be 1 primary or not get there, but only reads me and helps me.Thank you very much Fer and all those who participate!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/20/2016 2:28 p.m.

I think it was last year, when they told me about the MCG.
The truth is that on many occasions it has served me a lot

Belenes's profile photo
Belenes
11/20/2016 2:36 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.