{'en': 'Share when and why you arrived at the forum!', 'es': 'Comparte cuando y porqué llegaste al foro!'} Image

Share when and why you arrived at the forum!

fer's profile photo   11/17/2016 4:56 p.m.

When: 1 day ago.Nov. 2016
Why: I was looking for information about the new insulin of slow toujeo action that have changed me and that I have to regulate the doses.
It is serving me a lot of your help, with encouragement to take care of me more because I see that you have luxury glycosylated HB.Congratulations!

Pinkunicorn's profile photo
Pinkunicorn
11/20/2016 5:38 p.m.

DM1 desde 2009
Lantus 23 UI 14h ahora probando Toujeo 28 UI 14h
Apidra Junior a demanda
Accu Check Aviva Expert
FreeStile Libre
Última HbA1c 6,8

The truth is that I don't know when I entered.Because?One day I found myself on Facebook with a girl distressed by an unimportant ocular symptomatology and without an apparent relationship with diabetes, but that she thought she could leave her blind.I was just retired from my profession, and in a way, I missed contact with patients.

So that I have always thought that one of the great problems of chronic diseases is misinformation, I thought about entering the forum to advise to the extent of my possibilities.So far, I am very satisfied with experience, and I hope you will also serve you.

Javier Arriaga Sanz's profile photo
Javier Arriaga Sanz
11/20/2016 7:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

A year ago, World Diabetes Day.I was looking for information about Freestyle and what better than this forum.Between directly because I was already participating in the forum for some years later it closed or something happened and stopped entering.I always say that the M forum helps a lot and I will always appreciate it.Thank you.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/22/2016 1:39 p.m.

I came from another forum that disappeared, in which I had a lot of help and took away the anguish I had since my daughter's diagnosis.Then I found this and stayed, to help what I can and continue learning :)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/22/2016 10:27 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I was also in an old forum that disappeared.Then I disconnected a few years, due to the birth of my children.I found the forum in September 2015, when a new endocrine “active” again and began to look for MCG info.

Maik_dyk's profile photo
Maik_dyk
11/23/2016 8:22 a.m.

DT1 desde los 25 años, debut el 2004.
Ultima glico 5,8 (Mayo 2018)
ISCI Medtronic 640G + CGM Enlite

Hello everyone!I look for it when I put the pump early this month!And I am very happy to read and request my problems but above all the feeling accompanied on this trip and spread of the joy and hope that transmit!It makes anything easier.Kisses to all!: x

vanesika's profile photo
vanesika
11/23/2016 1:59 p.m.

Thus, about three years ago, for years of my debut but I was like a bit lost, I don't know why, I suppose that with this disease you never find you, looking for information on Google I came out, I was a few days in the shade reading and reading, I think I read everything whole, and then I decided to register, it is also true that I do not clarify much with this of the forums, so I do not participate much, but of course I love it, there is always something or someone with which I feelidentified

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
11/29/2016 5:41 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997
Siempre intentando mejorar.

I arrive at the forum after my son fell hospitalized more than a few times of this year, Deabetic

jorgelina's profile photo
jorgelina
12/03/2016 12:46 p.m.

A couple of years ago because I wanted to make my blog known.

Placer_Sin_Azúcar's profile photo
Placer_Sin_Azúcar
12/03/2016 6:17 p.m.

For a long time, although I am very bad with the keys I had to change dad Jesus to Dad Jesus 1 and some more.Surely more than 4 years ago in an excellent thread of parents that ended up disappearing or being less used.Then I have seen great additions especially in the technological and new and very good subject in the forum ... but it is true that made several of the usual ones in the parents of parents.I have learned a lot and thanks to this forum and the Dexcom that I use (the doctor told me it was for hospital use, I prefer not to remember so much sandez) tonight we have been able to control a ketosis, not end up in the hospital and if God will want to sleep tonightMore or less good ... my son is with the belly virus, vomiting, fever, not eating, etc ... but I have greatly improved control thanks to the pump and Dexcom.

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
12/03/2016 10:14 p.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

Hello

I also had doubts about my new disease and wanted to clarify my ideas.
Greetings to all and not to discourage when the march becomes heavy !!!!

Greetings

Ronny

ronny_diab's profile photo
ronny_diab
12/16/2016 12:55 p.m.

Hello everyone, I do not write a lot, but I keep reading you almost daily.
I arrived here looking for information because I planned to put on an insulin bomb.That's what more than a year ago, and my contol has improved a lot.
Here I get a lot of infirmation, but always, it always gives me the feeling of having a company.It is difficult to explain, but at the end of the day, I read the forum for a while and in the good days or in the bad guys I always find someone who has had many of my doubts and thoughts

Ele's profile photo
Ele
12/21/2016 11:18 p.m.

Well, May 11, 17.
I am from Cuba and also diabetics 7 years ago ... I am interested in investigating how the advances in the world go and sharing opinions and debating !!!!

marnie's profile photo
marnie
05/11/2017 11:26 p.m.

Since July 2015, my reason was that I took off my bomb and started to prick the Levemir and gave me an allergic reaction throughout my body, I was very scared and looked in Google possible reasons and I found you !!!I have had the forum a little abandoned last year but now I love to share my experiences, my doubts, and my support for all you!:)

patri_caracol's profile photo
patri_caracol
05/19/2017 1:28 a.m.

Azucarada desde los 5 añitos
21 años manipulando agujas!
Toujeo 34u / Novorapid 15u diarias + ó -
App diario para control de diabetes mySugr
Última Hemo: 6,1 % OBJETIVO SUPERADO!!
A esforzarse que VAMOS A SER PAPIS!!!

Un saludo a los que día a día somos diabéticos :x

hello everyone!

When: January 2017
because?: diagnosed since 1983 at 9 years, (now with 34), I have always been guiding what my nurse and my endo tell me ... but I needed to talk to people who did not know so much theory but practice!I needed to meet other diabetics, which is where you really learn!For all this and because I also sought information about the bombs, Free Style etc.
And from that moment I am delighted.!!

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
05/19/2017 10:47 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

Well, I really do not remember, but I think it was shortly after leaving a group of meeting people with diabetes and relatives in the city where I live because the financing of "Roche" ended for the support of said group.And as I felt bad about the end of this group I looked for another place to talk to people about everyday diabetes issues and found this chance online.It is very good to be able to exchange experiences and impressions and draw conclusions from common issues.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
05/23/2017 5:30 p.m.

When: this year, I don't remember what month
Because: I was looking for a new advance about diabetes.
New meters, new pumps etc

Maria elena's profile photo
Maria elena
05/23/2017 10:41 p.m.

When: registered from today, although I already saw the forum for 6 months.
Because: I was looking for information on insulin bombs, since the endocrine offered it to me and told me to think about it.By the way, I don't know what to do.At the moment with free freestyle and quite well.

Raulgc's profile photo
Raulgc
05/30/2017 12:38 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 1.
Debut en 2002 con 23 años.
Medtronic 640g
Freestyle libre.
Última hemo 6,3.
Hipotiroidismo.

I do not remember how nor why, I suppose it will be because I am always looking for something concerning diabetes; but I know it has been a great discovery

rafaelcaballero's profile photo
rafaelcaballero
11/15/2017 10:34 p.m.

I arrived at the forum I believe that in August of this year, first read until I encouraged and started participating and because I was desperate with the diagnosis of my son, in this forum I found and encounter accompaniment, different experiences and it is a very active forum andVery supportive!I will always be very grateful to you!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
11/17/2017 4:31 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.