{'en': 'Toujeo insulin', 'es': 'Insulina toujeo'} Image

Toujeo insulin

Dori's profile photo   03/03/2016 11:34 p.m.

Hello good.

Before yesterday he went to the endocrine and finally he had already removed "at all" the hypos because before he had very often and in February only one ... well the 6'7 glyc.Total much better than before.

The fact is that it has changed me to the toujeo that I do not know how it will be if someone uses it that I comment xD

He made me evenly because I will only have to put it at once and not twice.I will tell you how.

He told me that he had left one two days ago "yesterday" told me but no idea

Dori's profile photo
Dori
03/03/2016 11:34 p.m.

21 años, 10 con diabetes.
20u insulina toujeo por las mañanas. Humalog 4, 6 (5), media mañana y la merienda 3 o 4 y cena 3. Última glicosilada 6,7, sin casi tipos.

@Dori, well you inform us, :)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/04/2016 12:05 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

You have us informed that it is doing.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/04/2016 12:44 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

This insulin that is basal or fast ??

paquimacias's profile photo
paquimacias
03/04/2016 1:31 p.m.

That, that information that when I go to the endocrine I will have to choose between threeiba and toujeo and everything you say here will be welcome ... = D>

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/04/2016 2:51 p.m.

It is basal and he has told me that if you forget to put it at the time that you have to put on nothing, that you put it later.I have only been normal for two days.

Dori's profile photo
Dori
03/05/2016 1:15 p.m.

20u insulina toujeo por las mañanas. Humalog 4, 6 (5), media mañana y la merienda 3 o 4 y cena 3. Última glicosilada 6,7, sin casi tipos.

Do you put the same dose as Lantus?
What time do you put it?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/05/2016 2:22 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

What differs from the lantus?

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/05/2016 3:06 p.m.

I would like to ask those who use the toujeo how are you doing ????.If you cover 24h ????If it does not produce so many nocturnal hypoglycemia, that is, it is flatter than the lantus ????.Since when do they sell it in Spain ????How many units less (in theory) do you put yourself comparing it to Lantus ????.

I have been using three for a month and I am happy I put it at noon.It covers me 24 hours perfectly.Greetings to the toujeos.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
03/14/2016 9:11 p.m.

22:45H- TOUJEO 22 und. Peso: 73 kg.
HUMALOG a demanda
OneTouch Verio IQ / OneTouch Verio

Yes it covers me 24 hours, I put 4 more units.I put it in the morning but for example I go to bed with 162 and I get up with 95. I don't know if it's for this insulin.Hypoglycemia I have not had any.

Dori's profile photo
Dori
03/17/2016 10:18 a.m.

Both Toujeo and Tresiba are the insulins that replace the previous slow or ultraleenta action.Improves slightly in security.

hoyos9's profile photo
hoyos9
03/17/2016 12:22 p.m.

The hypoglycemia I mean with this insulin but today I was just em class and I have measured and had 32, I had not noticed anything.I have eaten sugar and at 10 minutes I was 110. I don't know if the device failed because I was well.

Dori's profile photo
Dori
03/17/2016 6:02 p.m.

@Dori, if you get off slowly, do not find out about hypoglycemia, those are the dangerous

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/17/2016 6:37 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

dori said:
Yes it covers me 24 hours, I put 4 more units.I put it in the morning but for example I go to bed with 162 and I get up with 95. I don't know if it's for this insulin.I have not had any hypoglycemia.

Four more units ????I thought they would be less dose than the lantus when being specified in theory you would need less doses but you have to put what one needs.THANK YOU

Lantus: 100 units/ml injectable solution in a road

Toujeo: 300 units/ml injectable solution in a road

I understand that it covers you perfectly 24h that is true that it is improved with respect to the Lantus and with less nocturnal hypoglycemia.

Greetings and if you don't mind going to put any comments regarding this insulin the toujeo.I like to read the comments because I get my own conclusions of everything.

Enjoy the day

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
03/18/2016 9:14 a.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

How does the toujeo work ????.

Is improved with respect to the Lantus ????Is flatter and covering the full day ?????.Dose regarding Lantus ????

If you can tell your experience, it would be helpful since I am with threeiba and I also want to try the toujeo to decide definitively for one or the other.Thank you

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
03/30/2016 2:44 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

I use Levemir;They changed a month ago from the Lantux to Levemir every 12 hours.I get up with much higher values ​​and sometimes out of the rank and I don't have hypos at night.Suddenly go up because yes.
This Friday I have endo and I will consult it.He is driving me not to be able to control it.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/30/2016 4:44 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Intelligent insulin in patches (a promising near future):

Link insulina-que-podrian-remplazar-a-las-Linjes-en-el-tratamiento-de-la-diabetes/201-07-
15T155931Z_1388277026_L2N0ZV11Y_RTRMADT_0_SALUD-DIABETES-PARCHES.XML

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
03/30/2016 8:44 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

Link

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
03/30/2016 8:45 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

ruthbia said:
I use Levemir;They changed a month ago from the Lantux to Levemir every 12 hours.I get up with much higher values ​​and sometimes out of the rank and I don't have hypos at night.Suddenly go up because yes.
This Friday I have endo and I will consult it.I am driving me not to be able to control it.

Change to the toujeo that is the concentrated lantus.They have improved it and already perfectly covers 24h.It is also flatter.

Another possibility is the three basal without peaks that covers the day perfectly.

I would try the Toujeo first. I think you will hit it.

The Levemir Lead it must be put twice but not necessarily the total dose divided into two.That I think is your mistake is to try until you find the dose of the morning and the night.But with these two new basal do not waste time with this insulin to for change.Cheer up

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
03/30/2016 11:47 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

Josep111
Levemir I put 8-10ud night and 2 ud mornings.I have to vary the nocturnal depending on the morning values.
I will ask tomorrow if you can change me to Toujeo.

How does it smell?It is that the smell of insulin lifts my stomach and makes me want to vomit.Or do they all smell the same?

Josep111 said:
ruthbia said:
This Friday I have endo and I will consult it.I am driving me not to be able to control it.

Change to the toujeo that is the concentrated lantus.They have improved it and already perfectly covers 24h.It is also flatter.

Another possibility is the three basal without peaks that covers the day perfectly.

I would try the Toujeo first. I think you will hit it.

The Levemir Lead it must be put twice but not necessarily the total dose divided into two.That I think is your mistake is to try until you find the dose of the morning and the night.But with these two new basal do not waste time with this insulin to for change.Cheer up

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/31/2016 9:49 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.