{'en': 'Doubt Plissss Super Novata Even Help', 'es': 'Duda plissss super novata aun help'} Image

Doubt Plissss Super Novata Even Help

T1d's profile photo   12/24/2016 1:52 p.m.

DSD who gave him these doses has more down over all when eating.I have it 56 now and yesterday tb dropped 53, what do you recommend that I now inject insulin for eating?

Or the problem is the insulin chute of breakfast that today lowers the rapid to see yesterday's descent from the food and still is being low today.Now to eat now that I think is fine because it comes to dinner (or alms yesterday) to 122, although it was then descended to 00. Liooo and hospital do not catch me called because it is Saturday.

T1d's profile photo
T1d
12/24/2016 1:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"T1D", if you get down before meals you have to lower the slow (insulate it I think you carry, do not? If the descents are in the hours later to eat, it is the fast one that you have to go down.
In any case, insulting it is an insulin that has action peaks, now almost all we have more flat insulins, I don't know why they have put that, it is very old.Now we carry, Lantus (less and less because they have taken another 2 flat this year: threeiba and Tougeo, which reduce the hypo to being flatter).
What time do you prick her insult her?
Maybe you have to increase mid -morning so you don't get hiccup at noon

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/24/2016 4:43 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

They told me that in young children the slow is even very old they were doing very well .... At the moment I do not know what I think ... I return hospital and that they fix this because it is crazy.The insulin skewer at breakfast food and dinner (both slow and fast)

T1d's profile photo
T1d
12/24/2016 4:58 p.m.

It is very committed to recommend change in insulin dose, more in a small child
The best is that, that you check it in the endocrine, and to see if they can change you to some slow 24h (threeiba or toujeo), because I see a roll that you have to prick him so much, and be so pending of so many peaks.
I guess all this is with some rations of carbohydrates always the same.If you get fair to the next meal or at night, you can try to give you a little more carbohydrates, or right if it is at night.Anyway, the most important thing would be to give you a good education in diabetes and instruct you as much as possible.
Here you can also put more data from her/He is easier for people to help you, I don't want to tell you much to not get it, because it depends on many factors, especially in young children ...
Many moods and luck!

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
12/24/2016 6:47 p.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

@"T1d", do you click the slow 3 times?How strange, the NPH, they are usually 2, it is not surprising that I make hypos.I was sent to my CD in the time of Christ, I put it 2 times and did not make me quickly because the action peaks with the meals coincided.
Until they can attend you if the descent is always to the food under it 1 ration in the middle of the morning to see if it arrives better, to take a yogurt, or a couple of cookies, or some fruit in addition to what it takes

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/24/2016 6:52 p.m.

@"T1d".Good afternoon everyone and Merry Christmas.T1D According to your endocrine note you put the girl slow and fast insulin to each meal, bone 6 times.I started with Lantus and now Tresiba (both slow insulins), so I don't know anything about NPH.My question is;Does it click 3 times slow insulin ???.
Okay ... I'm going to get wet and that @Fer expels me from the forum if I say a barbarity, but to a little girl "I believe" that you should not hurry so much with the controls and that it goes so low of blood glucose, byThe least while you learn more about the matter.Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
12/24/2016 7:02 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

This is a roll: '(In the snack tb another loss of sugar. Wishing that Tuesday will call hospital that help me with this !!

T1d's profile photo
T1d
12/24/2016 7:03 p.m.

I already give you right tb ...

T1d's profile photo
T1d
12/24/2016 7:04 p.m.

I have used NPH for many years, its peak of action is about 6 hours, therefore it is not a flat insulin, or lasting action.For example, I was injected 3 times a day before the main breakfast-food-cena meals.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
12/24/2016 7:16 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

@"Luvi" yes but did you also get quickly to meals?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/24/2016 7:33 p.m.

@"T1D", I think he is over insulin, what happens is that with 3 intermediate punctures and 3 quick to see which one is left over, because they are continually assembling action peaks.
With the slow ones it is easier because they only get up to date ...
You will have to increase the rations, I see it easier than touching the basal ones at the moment and if the girl wants to eat of course

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/24/2016 7:34 p.m.

If she asks for more food.If it were for her, I would eat at the time, or under insulin dose or give her more rations but I'm afraid to give her more than the account because I still don't know how this goes from rations ... That's why I had it was to lower insulin thistomorrow.

T1d's profile photo
T1d
12/24/2016 8:36 p.m.

I do not know how to mention someone, but if solaria, it is click 3 times of slow and 3 of rapid all at the same time in the same syringe, 3 times.According to me, this is caught in kids ...

T1d's profile photo
T1d
12/24/2016 8:38 p.m.

@ "T1D" To mention, you first put the name, as you write you will get a list with the names above to the right

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/24/2016 9:20 p.m.

Well, I would give him a little more to eat a little, that it is better that he climbs a little more than the account, to get off too much, until you take the roll to everything and already control it well.

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
12/24/2016 10:42 p.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

Do not stay hungry, but if it is still low after meals, go down the quick on average.Most likely, he will be entering the honeymoon and you have to go down insulin.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/25/2016 8:47 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

If I am thinking about the honeymoon.At dinner I lowered 0.5 of RSPIDA (I would have to have given him 1 fast and 0.5 slow and gave him 0.5 slow 0.5) and much better early morning values.How long does the honeymoon last?How are I on honeymoon?Thanks infinite

T1d's profile photo
T1d
12/25/2016 9:32 a.m.

Of course @gala, the NPH and Humalog in each main meal.With NPH and its peak of action allows you to make mid -morning, snack and even right.I suppose that being a child so small that he needs to make all meals, be the reason for having NPH and not threeiba or toujeo.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
12/25/2016 10:10 a.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

@"T1D" The Different Hard Honeymoon in each child can be a few months and then increase insulin little by little.As it is so small, half a unit affects you a lot.You will have to continue adjusting.
The important thing is that you lose fear of adjusting yourself, because you will have to do it continuously while they are growing.
And you are already doing it very well.
Now the most urgent is to take away the hypos.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/25/2016 11:30 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you!Well, if I said I will download these insulin doses because this is crazy.And for the moment it seems that the thing is better!Now the girl constantly continues with haaaaa?Mama I have haaaaareeee is Aiseh!

T1d's profile photo
T1d
12/25/2016 12:53 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.