{'en': 'Doubt Plissss Super Novata Even Help', 'es': 'Duda plissss super novata aun help'} Image

Doubt Plissss Super Novata Even Help

T1d's profile photo   12/24/2016 1:52 p.m.

Being low hungry too

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/25/2016 1:19 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Time food down again having lowered dose of fast insulin at breakfast, I think it is on the honeymoon.The girl has told my mother dizzy, she has left the kitchen and we have heard how no one fell, but I would say that it has been dizziness.The media quickly and 47. having given him the second breakfast an hour ago and little ...

T1d's profile photo
T1d
12/25/2016 1:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Keep down the Basal Breakfast, as indicated.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
12/25/2016 1:50 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

ARA will lower the NPH from 2 to 1.5.Let's see Q ...

T1d's profile photo
T1d
12/25/2016 1:52 p.m.

@"T1D", my daughter TMBN had a debut at two years.It is very difficult to do with it but soon you will become experts, although now everything looks like a world inside you will know more than many doctors.My daughter used diluted insulins for many years, NPH (3 doses) and regulate before meals (after Humalog).The dilutions allowed to graduate even in the quarterfinals, PQ in these children so small, differences in half unity or less are abysmal.This is one of the advantages of the pump, inform yourself a lot and see if I could access it ... what the companions about hypoglycemia say is very true, in these ages you have to have a lot of respect and lower insulin until trying to reduce themTo the fullest, and then try to refine ... a lot of encouragement, you are doing very well ... I recommend you, in addition to consulting this forum, having a good book you can learn, the more you know the calmer you will see.Ragnar Hanas, "Diabetes type 1 in children, adolescents and young adults" taught me a lot.A strong hug.

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
12/25/2016 2:12 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

Thanks guys.Again down sugar in snack!I am sure that it is the happy honeymoon.Wishing that Tuesday arrives and call the hospital.Meanwhile I will continue to lower the doses of insulin

T1d's profile photo
T1d
12/25/2016 6:05 p.m.

Keep going down that the main thing is that you have no hypoglycemia.Hypos below 50 are strong and it is fatal, it is nothing pleasant and less have them several times a day.It is also demonstrated that they affect the brain.

And with 20-30 you can lose knowledge.Do not play with fire.It is better that it is 200 than 50 while you do not dominate the treatment.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
12/25/2016 8:03 p.m.

I totally agree with @"Artorias" do not be afraid to lower the insulin until you find the optimal point that although being so small it will be complicated, to upload the dose there is always time and the immediate danger is in the hypos.

Cheer up !!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/25/2016 8:31 p.m.

I suppose that tomorrow your hospital consultations will be closed, so no one will attend you.
But if the girl is with hypos so many times a day I went to pediatric urgencies and did not move from there until talking long and lying with a pediatric endocrine.I prefer that it is an endocrine who changes the doses of a small child, although I agree with everyone in which it is better to be 200 to have hypos throughout the day.
I don't know much about diabetes in young children, but NPH spent better adult life many years ago.Tresiba has already been approved for children (I do not know from what age) and in addition to being a single puncture per day, it is much flatter than any NPH or by having.With what would make the control of hypos much easier.
It seems very beastly to have six punctures, although it seemed to read that NPH together in the same syringe.If there are six punctures, it is a fuck for the poor girl.And if they are three mixing insulins, it seems to me that it is to increase the probability of error and that dose errors occur, no matter how care you want to have.
I do not know if the rest of the parents are also with faster NPH in young children, surely they can tell you if it is the most normal or not.

Much encouragement !!

nachemi's profile photo
nachemi
12/25/2016 8:49 p.m.

Thanks guys.We have arrived well ... has had two hypos today.Tomorrow I will continue to go down doses and if I see that they are still giving hypos to the hospital that we will go.

If there are 3 punctures insulin day (mix in fast and slow syringe).The happy NPH, the docs tell me that it is the best thing for young children and that the adult endocrine put their hands on their heads when a pediatric endocrine says that the ideal is NPH, that if the NPH is very old and not thatBut what is great for them ... Anyway ...

Thanks for everything.

T1d's profile photo
T1d
12/25/2016 10:06 p.m.

And another doubt: this of the honeymoon is not permanent?It lasts a time alone?There is only one honeymoon or can there be more?Thank you

T1d's profile photo
T1d
12/25/2016 10:10 p.m.

One.You will see that it leaves it when I need more insulin.
Ask for diluted insulin, as @Ainhoa ​​tells you

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/25/2016 10:46 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Ok.Merci!

T1d's profile photo
T1d
12/25/2016 10:53 p.m.

@"T1d", when I have read that NPH M has been scheduled, he has caught his attention, because it is an insulin that in such young children works very well I do not share it at all ... it is an insulin that if "something"He has in his favor is that the moment in which his peak of action will occur is very predictable.If the one who uses it is very regular at its schedules and very aware that a certain intake of hydrates has to make a specific time, well, it is worth, but in a two -year -old boy who sometimes does not want to eat that snack orThose two cookies that have to eat if or if ... it is an insulin that conditions the schedules, and the dowers that I produce quite strong ... a pediatric endocrine that I know told me that he breathed with relief when he was changing to allChildren who were with NPH to other types of insulin (and some pump).Speaking from my experience, Lantus did not like it very much, Levemir in two doses was much better, and the bomb best by far.Tresiba and Toujeo in children I do not know how they go.
That the girl is hungry as @regina can be her way of expressOr cannot eat more ... as soon as you learn well to calculate rations, perform exchanges and calculate insulin by ration, you can make everything more flexible ... it is about being able to get closer as possible to "normality", and not haveto eat by obligation a lot of rations rigidly scheduled, or stay hungry if you feel like eating more.

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
12/25/2016 11:10 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

Ya: '(And because it tells me that the best is NPH? I have no idea of ​​types of insulin, I do what they tell me docs and trust them ... because nose give me something that is not so good? :(The girl has always been eating very well and never leaving anything on the plate and asking for more, I don't know if that is the reason that NPH told me ... it overwhelms me this issue because I understand that they give meThe best thing to treat my daughter but seen what was seen ...

T1d's profile photo
T1d
12/25/2016 11:45 p.m.

You are talking about it.What hospital do they take her?
It can be to save punctures.
Insists on the pump.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/26/2016 12:34 a.m.

San Juan de Dios de Barcelona

T1d's profile photo
T1d
12/26/2016 10:23 a.m.

T1d

t1d said:
ya: '(and because he tells me that it is best nph? I have no idea of ​​types of insulin, I do what they tell me docs and trust them ....... this issue overwhelms me because I understand that they give my best to treat my daughter but seen what has been seen ...

Hello, I just wanted to tell you that you do not despair with doctors because a large majority have a great ignorance of diabetes and even what exists to treat it.
In Barcelona I do not know if it will catch you far but the clinic I think is one of the best nationwide in diabetes.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/26/2016 7:29 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@"jconegar" yes?Well, the pediatrician told me to go for the emergency room of San Juan de Dios and that hizes ... there is the Diabetico de Cataluña association, right?Or they told me ... and to go to the clinic, I ask for an appointment?Or does anyone have me to refer to the clinic?Today the girl the lowest glucose has been 72 and 76 and the others quite well!This of lowering insulin has taken effect!:) Another question .... the girl is with cough and typical puppies of the children ... can it affect the levels of sugar?And the pediatrician should recommend something compatible with diabetes to treat coughs and mucus if he is going more?

T1d's profile photo
T1d
12/26/2016 8:59 p.m.

t1d said:
@"jconegar" yes?Well, the pediatrician told me to go for the emergency room of San Juan de Dios and that hizes ... there is the Diabetico de Cataluña association, right?Or they told me ... and to go to the clinic, I ask for an appointment?Or does anyone have me to refer to the clinic?Today the girl the lowest glucose has been 72 and 76 and the others quite well!This of lowering insulin has taken effect!:) Another question .... the girl is with cough and typical puppies of the children ... can it affect the levels of sugar?And the pediatrician should recommend something compatible with diabetes to treat cough and mucus if it goes but not?

Forgive is that I am not from Barcelona, ​​I don't know how to change your hospital, but for me the clinic is a reference hospital in diabetes, to such an extent that 31 years ago they already taught eating for portions.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/26/2016 9:15 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.