{'en': 'Control glucose doing sports', 'es': 'Controlar la glucosa haciendo deporte'} Image

Control glucose doing sports

estherj's profile photo   01/03/2017 11:28 p.m.

Hello!

I have started playing sports and the dreaded hypos have arrived.I have controlled it more or less but I wanted to know your opinion.I get around 80 sugar.

Breakfast a coffee cut with skim milk and 40 gr of bread.At breakfast I am not getting fast insulin because after breakfast I go to the gym and do elliptics or run about 50 minutes.

The maximum glucose with which I have started sports is with 180. During the exercise I drink a bottle of water with a sugar envelope from the cafeteria.

At the end of the exercise my glucose is between 90 and 120. I am trying to lose some weight and the idea of ​​taking an envelope of sugar daily does not make me very funny.

How do you do?Do you see what I do correct?

At noon I put 15 units of Lantus or even less (before I exercised it, I put 20), and Apidra used to use a unit per rate of hydrates but since I exercise there are times that if lunch two or three rations if II put a single insulin unit at two hours I have between 80 and 100.

The need for insulin is low?

Well, thank you very much!

estherj's profile photo
estherj
01/03/2017 11:28 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I see it very well.When sports after a meal they recommend that, decrease (or as your case) fast insulin.And we go a sugar envelope I don't think so much fattening.
With the exercise, insulin sensitivity is increased, therefore it is normal for you to lower lantus and ratios.In fact, if you throw a few days without doing so, you will see how sensitivity decreases.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
01/04/2017 8:34 a.m.

Well, this topic is long and complicated, I personally still walk in the subject in question.My conclusions for you and for anyone who needs them are the following:

- Insulin is an anabolic hormone, therefore, it favors muscle growth and lipogenesis, that is, fat storage in adipose tissue.You can never lose sight of this point, since our body is not able to "cut" or limit insulin secretion as a non -diabetic person does automatically.

- This first point leads us to the following observation: a healthy person is able to burn more fat than a diabetic person because their organism allows a easier way than catabolic hormones (cortisol, glucagon, adrenaline, cytokines) actsEfficient form, since insulin inhibits catabolism and makes it difficult for the body to burn fat.

- Then as a deduction, the most optimal thing is to reduce the insulin dose (as doctors always recommend) rather than eat more.But we must also bear in mind that the body needs "a little" insulin to favor the displacement of glycogen inside muscle cells during exercise.We also know that when exercising significantly increases insulin sensitivity because skeletal muscle demands glycogen for sports.This phenomenon continues 24 to 48 hours after exercise, a period in which the body replenishes the lost muscle glycogen to recover.

And after this tocho I tell you, at least, what I do:

1 - Try to make "clean" of insulin before training, that is, in your body there are as quickly as possible, since if you start the exercise after injecting you have all the numbers that the glucose lowers you and much, much,So it does not interest.Not only for this, but not having so much "insulin" in blood, catabolic hormones that are the main ones responsible for burning fat can act more efficiently.In my case I always try to wait about 3h after eating to exercise.

2- Control your levels before, during and after exercise.In my case I look half an hour before, and if for example I see that I am below 160 as something that has very controlled, so as not to have a rise too big.The integral sticks work very well for this task.Then I look after heating, since when climbing pulsations and accelerating the organism you can get some surprise.Finally I look later to check that my levels are correct and do not have a posterior drop.In addition, it must be taken into account that during the next 48h it is possible that your body requires less insulin, and do not scare yourself if after the exercise you have a slightly high glucose, it is surely due to the action of antagonistic hormones.

3- Watch the night drops, since at night the body is repaired and there are many hours on an empty stomach, with which at least in my case it is very likely that you suffer, especially if you train in the afternoon / night.You may even need to reduce basal or slow insulin, but in my case I have never done it, simply adjusting the fast dose has served me.

4 - Get with a continuous meter.It is recorded that I do not sponsors me or pay me money to say this, but as a athlete of a lifetime, acquiring a free freestyle has benefited me a lot in sports.I know it's expensive for noses but first of all else, I recommend you spend on this.

5 - Get with a good training plan and a good diet.If you do not see yourself capable of doing so, seek help from a professional, and above all it is created to long -range plans, drastic diets not only do not work correctly for healthy people, but forWe can be especially harmful.We need greater metabolic stability.Your goal should be to create a moderate caloric deficit, which allows you to continue sport for a long time, since our post -exercise recovery is worse than that of healthy people.

And in response to your concrete problem, it reduces fast insulin or eats more in the morning, you must focus on your daily caloric expendLittle, you are going to run 50 MINS and then for example comas for the rest of the most abundant day.Another observation would be to consume more slow absorption foods with something fast, so that your levels endure more stable during practice and do not need to take that extra sugar.Test with food containing fiber, which delays absorption in the intestine.

I hope you help you all this is what I have been able to find out around this issue so complicated and unknown

FernandoGR's profile photo
FernandoGR
01/04/2017 5:35 p.m.

What a great answer @"Fernandog"!Even if it looks like a tocho, there are a lot of good contributions summarized!

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
01/04/2017 8:05 p.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

Thank you so much!What I can help, curiously before debuting I studied Sports Sciences, I carry all my life with fitness and martial arts, if you like these posts, I may encourage me to share some more things: D

FernandoGR
01/04/2017 9:05 p.m.

Thank you very much Fernando!Just tonight I slept with 150 glucose, which I consider it tall but I was a little scared with doing sports and preferred not to wear a corrective insulin.Well, at half past one in the morning I woke up with 56. I get off 100 in two hours without having shaped insulin at dinner.Today I have gone to train in the afternoon (badly, because I better control the sugar, always at the same time).I started with 160 and while I ran I drink the water bottle with the sugar envelope and at the end (50 minutes) I had 60. In several days I have lowered the basal from 18 to 12 and the fast I have only used it today at breakfast.Postpondrial controls without rapid insulin have given me less than 140. I suppose it is to take the trick although it costs first.Today I have included some bread at dinner that, when it is slow absorption hydrates, I hope I keep the highest sugar at night and I do not get off the same, I will put the alarm clock at night to see how it goes withoutHave to take a scare.Thank you very much for the information Fernando, I will tell you how I take the trick to this !!

estherj's profile photo
estherj
01/04/2017 9:54 p.m.

I am glad that it helps you @"Estherj", so you say you must be in the period of honeymoon, because without putting insulin it seems that it acts a lot.As a advice, the slow one would always be taken into account that you will not see results in one day, that is, when I modify the slow perhaps under 2 units and I wait 3 or 4 days to see how it acts, lower the basal of 18I seem too abrupt to 12.So to ask, what insulinas do you use?I have very solved the theme Night down with the three flat action.It would also be good to see what you eat to control these sudden descents.Courage and especially controls the descents during the exercise, it also cost me but it is the key to not taking weight

FernandoGR
01/05/2017 12:50 p.m.

The insulin that uses slow action (24 hours) is the lantus and the rapid action is the apidra.Until recently I used between 18 and 20 of Lantus, and Apidra a unit for each ration of hydrates in breakfast, lunch and dinner;In the snack and the mid -morning if what I took was a fruit or a yogurt did not need insulin, if it was something else if.Maybe I should have left more days in between again to lower the dose of Lantus but after two hypos on the same day I scared me a little.Today I have put 13 instead of yesterday 12 because the controls prior to meals were fine but they could still adjust a little more.I have run 50 minutes this morning at a quiet pace.Regarding the fast today I have not put a unit.I have breakfast 3.5 rations, in lunch 2.5 rations and at dinner 1.5 ration.It is not a high number of rations for food, I suppose that in a meal with more rations (one day that takes rice, pasta, ...) I will have to get the fast but of course, now I have no idea of ​​the new ratios.On the honeymoon I hope, I have been diabetic for 17 years.I had not done sports for some time and there comes being half lost.In the drops I pull juice, 100 ml (1 ration of hydrates) I raised 50 mg/ml.When he went to an adequate amount he tried to take a ration of slow absorption hydrates.Although I recognize that many times I get so bad that I take the first thing I pye and then re -discussion hyperglycemia arrive.Of course, proven that I have to take some sugar during exercise.Today I started with 180, during the exercise I drunk a bottle of water with a sugar and at the end I had 91. Thank you very much for the animals and for the information !!This is a disease that is not stopped learning.Tomorrow Kings Day so sport at most to take a walk.By the way, I feel so heavy but if you do sports 5 or 6 days a week, the day you rest you upload the insulin you wear, right?

estherj's profile photo
estherj
01/05/2017 11:29 p.m.

@"Estherj" I use insulin pump so everything is different.If you train 5 or 6 days a week it would be very strange that you had to modify the basal for two days of not training.
If you comment that you train 5 or 6 days I would tell you that you eat too little, food is essential for sports and that muscles and glycogen charges are good.
Not all diets are the same for all sports that exist, each sport has a different diet.
Never lose your illusions and that diabetes never stops you.Think that this is not a sea of ​​roses at all, and it is true that with diabetes you can but it is complicated and not little.
There is one thing that you have to take into account and rarely tells, when you do sports and work for example the muscles of the legs, the stomach muscles work much less because all the effort on the legs and the brain focuses onThose of the legs, so if you take HC that are not liquid, or even gels without water, their action is slower, then when you stop exercising those stomach muscles begin to work well and perhaps remain remains of the HC taken, and this also helps the inexplicable increases that together with adrenaline are a bomb for us.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/06/2017 12:38 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

No problem your question!That's what we are.I think you get super few insulin units, it is incredible as it acts differently according to the person.But I also think that you must consume quite few hydrates ... It is difficult to make a good balance without knowing precise data such as age, weight, percentages of muscle mass and fatty etc. And without knowing your diet, but my advice thus to tell you something immediate would beThat you will increase slow carbohydrates before exercise, if necessary eat something just before starting.Another advice is that you do not make 50 mins of the pull, but divide your training session.Perhaps if you like to run long distances or for a long time you see it a nuisance to stop and take something, but it is better than having subsequent declines that will make you pull "not controlled" food with the well -known subsequent rebound by glycogen releaseof the body itself (and the bad time).

As a last thing it would be to see what kind of training you are doing, because if you only do moderate aerobic training for 5 or 6 days a week you are missing other very beneficial exercises to lose weight, such as strength training - resistance, that youIt can help maintain muscle mass in a caloric deficit and therefore, burn more calories in a state of rest.But that is another issue, the important thing is always to do what you like and motivate you clearly: D

FernandoGR
01/06/2017 2:35 a.m.

Good morning,

This contribution to the forum has been very interesting.In my case, during my childhood and adolescence I practiced a lot of sport, at the competition level.Now I am retaking it, but without the seriousness of before and, added to the insulin bomb, it is not being as simple as I expected.When I practiced it lately in the afternoon, around an hour and a half after eating, I gave me hypoglycemia yes or yes (and quickly) and they recommended me to take juice bricks during practice.Today, my routine has changed and I am trying to do the exercise two or three hours after breakfast (in the morning I have always had more insulin resistance) with the intention that this favors having better controls.However, I am very irregular and every day varies.There are days that I am more stable, but above the threshold, others give me hypoglycemia ... and what is happening to me lately is that at the hours of exercise, I tend to raise blood glucose (which I don't know why it is).

To what I was going.I am not a good example to try caffeine and so on ... but another option that might be interesting is red tea supplements.In Pubmed ( Link looking for references, I read investigations a few months ago in which there were more evidence in burning fat during sport practice with tea supplementsred that with caffeine.And, to that, we must add the one that does not have so many side effects.Yesterday I did the test and I was very stable in the control (a little above the average ... with 160 ... but lately I am not having a good streak).

I will be happy to listen to your opinions and advice, in case you can also add something about insulin, sport, subsequent hyperglycemia infuster ... although it may be out of the thread ...

All the best.

Vitrichenko's profile photo
Vitrichenko
01/18/2017 9:47 a.m.

@"Vitrichenko" very good and first of all encouragement with this!For those who have been competitors, this is something very hard, and that they sell you the motorcycle with which "you can do the same as a healthy person" ... I have not laughed at this phrase over time.But we are going to try!And now to see with the topic you comment.

I have not taken insulin bomb, so I can't tell you about this.My endocrine has never valued to put a bomb for example, for the topic sport above all.I imagine that for people who have a more stable life in terms of glycemia/activity maybe it is better ... I don't tell you with this.However, what we can control would be what I commented above: to make insulin clean as possible.In my case when I do not see it, I clearly go out to take a turn of 30 MINS walking to see what effect my blood glucose suffers.If, for example, as you say in the morning you have insulin resistance (in my case it is the same) tries to have breakfast things that keep you stable, for this you would have to do if you get down very fast after starting or if it goes down little by little.What I would tell you, super important, is that if you want to do quality with quality you have to perfectly master your glycemia/meals.If not, it will not only cost you, but you could also injure or gain weight because of the rebounds.In my case since I debuted, among the most flat basal insulins such as the Tresiba and Freestyle Free has improved my quality in sport to a large extent.But in your case I think the paper of the bomb is decisive, so it will be time to talk to your endo yes or yes.

On red tea, I don't know how to say why I haven't tried it, but green tea and I don't get such good results.It was also another era, perhaps you can try it in the end, the teinena is also a stimulant and works like caffeine.I hope it worries you, greetings!

FernandoGR
01/18/2017 10:54 a.m.

@Vitrichenko and having the pump you can't control better?When I go to walk for example 1 and a half I put a temporary basal at 60 % or 70 % of the speed of the walk and keep it for 2 hours or so.
If I am going to bike half an hour before leaving it, I get it to 40% and if the bicycle path lasts 1.5 h and I make 30 or 35km pe put it for 2 or 2.5 the basal.
With this they do not usually give me hypos, nor Hyper, I have said they usually because it is not always the case.

Note these basal are what I use each one will have theirs.
That if dropping out not low but neither does it win.

samozeus's profile photo
samozeus
01/18/2017 3:15 p.m.

DM1 desde el 81 antes de naranjito.
Con bomba desde 2012
Minimed Veo parading
Minimed 640g desde 06/2015
Minimed 640g desde 19/03/2016 la 2a
Minimed 780g desde el 23/03/2021
Hemoglobina 12/01/2021->6.1
28/07/2021-> 6.4

Thanks @samozeus and @"Fernandog".Well, it turns out that when I go to the gym, I take the bomb directly.He is a little say ... "positive reinforcement" the fact of disconnecting from her and an incentive to go to the gym, hahaha.Although I am delighted with her ... I don't know how to explain it well, but I feel "released" that gym time.And, despite this, they give me hypoglycemia.Soon I will go to another endocrine to ask for help, because I am not very happy with the endocrine that put the bomb ... to see if I manage to control everything better ...

Regarding green tea, I read that red tea was better in that database, which for me is the best reference in medicine and if I have any questions in something, I find many answers.I tried it yesterday and I saw myself very stable.I hope I continue like this.

Vitrichenko
01/18/2017 3:26 p.m.

Well, as you knew I opened this conversation because I started to do sports and I lowered the sugar a lot.So much that I have gone from 18 of Lantus and 1 of Apidra for each ration of hydrates at breakfast, lunch and dinner, to put me 6 or 7 of Lantus and nothing about Apidra.I have gone this afternoon to the endocrine and has hallucinated with my controls.A thousand hypoglycemia and the rest of the controls with minimum levels, almost like a person without diabetes.He has told me that it is practically impossible for a person who has been with type I diabetes to need so little insulin and no fast insulin, that this means that my pancreas does produce insulin although less than I need.Both my brother, as my mother, my uncle and my grandfather are diabetic so he has told me that I am almost certainly diagnosed and that I have mody diabetes and that losing weight, exercising and being strict with food I can get to hardlyUse insulin or use an oral hypoglycemic.I have to do a diabetes antibody test now or something, and if it goes well, a genetic study to see what type of mody would have.He has told me that until I do the tests I cannot guarantee it to me but that my case is manual and that that is probably my diabetes.I know that this is not about the thread of the conversation but I have become so happy that I really wanted to tell you.I have been clicking for 17 years and just thinking that I could now stay for the rest of my life with a single puncture or even with a pill ... I am not that in me !!!I know it is not safe and that I should not become as many illusions but as they say, you live illusions.Thanks for listening to me and I'll tell you!

estherj's profile photo
estherj
01/19/2017 8:30 p.m.

Congratulations @estherj and I wish that what the endocrine has diagnosed you, although it would seem incredible!Have you been 17 years without doing sports or exercise so that this would not leave before?

sllf's profile photo
sllf
01/20/2017 1:30 a.m.

Diabético tipo I desde 1990 y tengo 50 tacos. En Abril de 2017 con Minimed 640g y su MCG. Hoy estoy con Minimed 780G. Financiado MCG por la SS desde Junio-2018. Hipertensión arterial y ocular. Colesterol. Operado de 2 hernias discales cervicales (C5-C6 y C6-C7) pero con diagnóstico de "Operación fallida". La diabetes todo me lo perjudica....y nos arruina, la Seguridad Social debería financiar A TODOS!!!!! no cuando estás medio muerto como a mí!!!
Última HBA1C: 6,5% (después de muchos años en 9%)

Good morning,

This contribution to the forum has been very interesting.In my case, during my childhood and adolescence I practiced a lot of sport, at the competition level.Now I am retaking it, but without the seriousness of before and, added to the insulin bomb, it is not being as simple as I expected.When I practiced it lately in the afternoon, around an hour and a half after eating, I gave me hypoglycemia yes or yes (and quickly) and they recommended me to take juice bricks during practice.Today, my routine has changed and I am trying to do the exercise two or three hours after breakfast (in the morning I have always had more insulin resistance) with the intention that this favors having better controls.However, I am very irregular and every day varies.There are days that I am more stable, but above the threshold, others give me hypoglycemia ... and what is happening to me lately is that at the hours of exercise, I tend to raise blood glucose (which I don't know why it is).

To what I was going.I am not a good example to try caffeine and so on ... but another option that might be interesting is red tea supplements.In Pubmed ( Link looking for references, I read investigations a few months ago in which there were more evidence in burning fat during sport practice with tea supplementsred that with caffeine.And, to that, we must add the one that does not have so many side effects.Yesterday I did the test and I was very stable in the control (a little above the average ... with 160 ... but lately I am not having a good streak).

I will be happy to listen to your opinions and advice, in case you can also add something about insulin, sport, subsequent hyperglycemia infuster ... although it may be out of the thread ...

Greetings.

Fernandog said:
@"vitrichenko" very good and first of all encouragement with this!For those who have been competitors, this is something very hard, and that they sell you the motorcycle with which "you can do the same as a healthy person" ... I have not laughed at this phrase over time.But we are going to try!And now to see with the topic you comment.

I have not taken insulin bomb, so I can't tell you about this.My endocrine has never valued to put a bomb for example, for the topic sport above all.I imagine that for people who have a more stable life in terms of glycemia/activity maybe it is better ... I don't tell you with this.However, what we can control would be what I commented above: to make insulin clean as possible.In my case when I do not see it, I clearly go out to take a turn of 30 MINS walking to see what effect my blood glucose suffers.If, for example, as you say in the morning you have insulin resistance (in my case it is the same) tries to have breakfast things that keep you stable, for this you would have to do if you get down very fast after starting or if it goes down little by little.What I would tell you, super important, is that if you want to do quality with quality you have to perfectly master your glycemia/meals.If not, it will not only cost you, but you could also injure or gain weight because of the rebounds.In my case since I debuted, among the most flat basal insulins such as the Tresiba and Freestyle Free has improved my quality in sport to a large extent.But in your case I think the paper of the bomb is decisive, so it will be time to talk to your endo yes or yes.

On red tea, I don't know how to say why I haven't tried it, but green tea and I don't get such good results.It was also another era, perhaps you can try it in the end, the teinena is also a stimulant and works like caffeine.I hope it results, greetings!

I just fell that my comment was aimed at this thread: Link hahaha, I'm sorry ... I've made myself in the thread of @estherj a thousand apologies and congratulations on that news !!

Vitrichenko
01/20/2017 10:16 a.m.

Thank you!!When I was diagnosed, I was only with 5 units of NPH at noon because towards more or less sport.Then if I leave it a lot and I already started with Lantus and Apidra.If after that I ever exercised but irregularly so I don't know.Let's not sing victory even but hopefully!All the best!

sllf said:
congratulations @estherj and I wish that what the endocrine has diagnosed you, although it would seem incredible!Have you been 17 years without doing sports or exercise so that this would not go out before?
sllf said:
congratulations @estherj and I wish that what the endocrine has diagnosed you, although it would seem incredible!Have you been 17 years without doing sports or exercise so that this would not go out before?

estherj's profile photo
estherj
01/24/2017 2:37 p.m.

The post is very interesting.
I am still on a honeymoon, when I debuted I became going to walk every day, but last year I stopped doing it in the middle of the year coinciding with the heat.

At the end of the year I started riding a bike on weekends and now during the week I force myself at least 3 days to walk.I always go out with a good level of glucose and without fast in the body, but I can't avoid hypoglycemia when the exercise has begun.Sometimes before, so I'm loaded with sugar or cookies to return home Enterita.
To lose weight anything, I have taken muscle volume on my legs and now some pants I can't put them on ... I follow the same diet, I mean not as before.
Of course, since I have walking again, the fast breakfast is better and in two hours I am on my thresholds;I did some tests on vacation and fasting, without eating I see the arrow that the glucose starts to lower the 75 min after having put it on.At meals at 60 min and in dinner at 15 min they recommend.

My goal is to return to my 5.8 glycia instead of 6.1 that gave me in December.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/26/2017 11:55 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Fernandog said:
well, this topic is long and complicated, I personally still walk in the subject in question.My conclusions for you and for anyone who needs them are the following:

- Insulin is an anabolic hormone, therefore, it favors muscle growth and lipogenesis, that is, fat storage in adipose tissue.You can never lose sight of this point, since our body is not able to "cut" or limit insulin secretion as a non -diabetic person does automatically.

- This first point leads us to the following observation: a healthy person is able to burn more fat than a diabetic person because their organism allows a easier way than catabolic hormones (cortisol, glucagon, adrenaline, cytokines) actsEfficient form, since insulin inhibits catabolism and makes it difficult for the body to burn fat.

- Then as a deduction, the most optimal thing is to reduce the insulin dose (as doctors always recommend) rather than eat more.But we must also bear in mind that the body needs "a little" insulin to favor the displacement of glycogen inside muscle cells during exercise.We also know that when exercising significantly increases insulin sensitivity because skeletal muscle demands glycogen for sports.This phenomenon continues 24 to 48 hours after exercise, a period in which the body replenishes the lost muscle glycogen to recover.

And after this tocho I tell you, at least, what I do:

1 - Try to make "clean" of insulin before training, that is, in your body there are as quickly as possible, since if you start the exercise after injecting you have all the numbers that the glucose lowers you and much, much,So it does not interest.Not only for this, but not having so much "insulin" in blood, catabolic hormones that are the main ones responsible for burning fat can act more efficiently.In my case I always try to wait about 3h after eating to exercise.

2- Control your levels before, during and after exercise.In my case I look half an hour before, and if for example I see that I am below 160 as something that has very controlled, so as not to have a rise too big.The integral sticks work very well for this task.Then I look after heating, since when climbing pulsations and accelerating the organism you can get some surprise.Finally I look later to check that my levels are correct and do not have a posterior drop.In addition, it must be taken into account that during the next 48h it is possible that your body requires less insulin, and do not scare yourself if after the exercise you have a slightly high glucose, it is surely due to the action of antagonistic hormones.

3- Watch the night drops, since at night the body is repaired and there are many hours on an empty stomach, with which at least in my case it is very likely that you suffer, especially if you train in the afternoon / night.You may even need to reduce basal or slow insulin, but in my case I have never done it, simply adjusting the fast dose has served me.

4 - Get with a continuous meter.It is recorded that I do not sponsors me or pay me money to say this, but as a athlete of a lifetime, acquiring a free freestyle has benefited me a lot in sports.I know it's expensive for noses but first of all else, I recommend you spend on this.

5 - Get with a good training plan and a good diet.If you do not see yourself capable of doing so, seek help from a professional, and above all, give it to long -range plans, drastic diets not only do not work in a formCorrect for healthy people, but for us it can be especially harmful.We need greater metabolic stability.Your goal should be to create a moderate caloric deficit, which allows you to continue sport for a long time, since our post -exercise recovery is worse than that of healthy people.

And in response to your concrete problem, it reduces fast insulin or eats more in the morning, you must focus on your daily caloric expendLittle, you are going to run 50 MINS and then for example comas for the rest of the most abundant day.Another observation would be to consume more slow absorption foods with something fast, so that your levels endure more stable during practice and do not need to take that extra sugar.Test with food containing fiber, which delays absorption in the intestine.

I hope you help you all this is what I have been able to find out about this issue so complicated and unknown

paloma's profile photo
paloma
01/29/2017 1:57 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.