Good I am a rookie

fervok's profile photo   02/14/2016 12:49 p.m.

Acetone level wanted to say forgive

fervok's profile photo
fervok
02/17/2016 1:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good I will not get bored at the end this afternoon I have been with the nurse and she told me that I am going to move at high levels until I go to the end of the example today before eating it was 319 and then 2 h later 272 already with the medicationTaken I have scared me a lot to see that I was moving at such high levels it seems to me at 8 in the afternoon and without eating anything 225 I had gotten down
Total that I do not know if it is normal to move in these levels of levels on Friday the level of medication and to see if it takes effect.Thank you all for your advice and understanding.

fervok's profile photo
fervok
02/17/2016 10:08 p.m.

@Fervor, do not get bored.
I can't advise you more than follow what the doctor said.If you are wrong, do not hesitate and go to the Emergency.Those levels are high, to see if the medication takes effect.Do not overwhelm that it will be worse.
When do you have to go to the endocrine?

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/17/2016 10:31 p.m.

As soon as the endo see you, the diagnosis will make you and put the necessary treatment
Keep watching.If you went from 300, it returns to the emergency room.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/18/2016 2:32 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Monday I have to go

fervok's profile photo
fervok
02/18/2016 8:38 a.m.

The endocrine will send you the appropriate tests and send you the treatment that suits you the most and perform the necessary controls until you adjust it to you sometimes you need a little time but in the end you will be controlled that that's what it is about and normal life

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/20/2016 1:10 p.m.

I hope these days since I have increased the medication the values ​​have dropped from 339 305 275 to 135 175 156 185 good content removing yesterday that Ipuse with 80 and I enter the very bad hypoglycemia tachycardias dizzy horrible dizziness takes juice with sugar and stabilized me 135 butFatal fuck I didn't know this is a pass

fervok's profile photo
fervok
02/21/2016 2:59 p.m.

You noticed hypoglycemia symptoms with 80, because you are used to high values.When improving control you will no longer notice them when you are below 60 ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/21/2016 5:39 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good now I can realWell fucked now at the beginning but well, I am a tongue with the syringes, but well I hope to place myself and twist my life again with this lottery, I accept advice from all over the world, especially people, myself to learn from their experiences from their experiences

fervok's profile photo
fervok
03/09/2016 11:17 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.