Good I am a rookie

fervok's profile photo   02/14/2016 12:49 p.m.

Good I am a rookie and I am crowded;I have been weighing from 80 to 72 kg with a few months, I had a frightful thirst and urinated frequently, I could not endure the desire, I went to the doctor made me a complete and urine analyzes and to my surprise I had 215 in glucose 9,9 in glycosinada hemoglobin and 1000 in urine glucose.
I was scared and the doctor has sent me to the endocrine and has prescribed metformin gradually to get used to me;I have also had blurred vision, dizziness Total fatal.
Right now I am not lost to eat or how amounts or how to control it until it sends me to the endocrine, and I am scared, especially by urine levels.Also say that it used to lead a rather orderly life in meals and some sport, I am not disoriented and needed to tell it.Thanks and forgive for the parraph

fervok's profile photo
fervok
02/14/2016 12:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Tranquillity.When you go to the endocrine he will give you the guidelines to follow and he will do the necessary tests-analyzes to know if you are diabetic.Welcome to the forum!

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/14/2016 1:43 p.m.

Fervok Hello, I think you would have to have gone by emergency.In our case they sent us.

Carmen67's profile photo
Carmen67
02/14/2016 4:54 p.m.

Thank you

fervok's profile photo
fervok
02/15/2016 8:12 a.m.

I would not wait to go to the endocrine, or I would go for the emergency room or ask for an appointment again with your head doctor to expedite the tratime @Fervok and above all, try to keep calm.Do not have a family member or diabetic friend?

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
02/15/2016 9:23 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

I know my uncle and I think my grandfather.; if I enter x emergencies that would make me, you entered and that you said

fervok's profile photo
fervok
02/15/2016 11:23 a.m.

Above all @Fervok, tranquility and much encouragement !!!!Try not to overwhelm you, anxiety, nerves .... They can increase blood glucose.
Meanwhile, healthy food and continues with sport, it will be your endocrine that marks all the guidelines to follow, each one you are a world, with different needs.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
02/15/2016 11:45 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

The truth is that I do not know how each primary care center works in each community, in my case the head doctor as soon as he saw the analytics sent me from it to the urgencies of my regional hospital without leaving me or going to work that is whereI had to go at that time (the only positive thing about this ha ha ha)

@fervok I depend on when you have the appointment with the endocrine, if it is too late it would return to the header to derive you to the Emergency.Courage and calm that how much you take the quiet to all this you will be on top of the Mountain Bike making routes ....

All the best

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/15/2016 11:46 a.m.

Welcome @Fervok your quiet and ask what you need!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
02/15/2016 1:11 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you all for your comments and encouragement thanks

fervok's profile photo
fervok
02/15/2016 1:29 p.m.

Hello!!!!I am Jorge with 43 years old, 29 years of evolution, currently without any complication, and I believe that we have all gone through some time those who have been so many years.

I try that within the difficulty caused by diabetes to do everything, now with 41.5 years I started with the sport from scratch.What has good diabetes good?Meet wonderful people with whom to share, comfort me many times speaking and giving thanks because everyone offers their help and unconditional support.

Can your family doctor help you?
Look to see, to indicate what to do even if I think I know, I do not like to think about insulin, because each one is a world and it would hurt me a lot to think that someone can happen to me, I would never forgive me.

Much encouragement

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/15/2016 3:28 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Thanks Jorge we are from the same fifth, although you with more experience, finally today they have gathered for the endo for within 1 week, with which I will wait, I also have an appointment with the nurse that I imagine will give me guidelines and mefacilitate a glucometer I think;Well, little by little thanks to your advice I am calmer;The only thing I notice these days since I take the pastel and I have varied something the diet is dizziness or stunning it does not become a headache, but attempt, I do not know if it has happened to you.

fervok's profile photo
fervok
02/15/2016 11:24 p.m.

I don't take pills there I can't help see if any partner helps you.
Let's see if someone could approach your health center when you have those symptoms to discard low sugar levels.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/16/2016 8:25 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

fervok said:
thanks Jorge we are from the same fifth, although you with more experience, finally today they have given me an appointment for the endo for within 1 week with which I will wait, also on WednesdayI have an appointment with the nurse that I imagine will give me guidelines and I will facilitate a glucometer I think;Well, little by little thanks to your advice I am calmer;The only thing I notice these days since I take the pastel and I have varied something the diet is dizziness or stunning it does not become a headache, but attempt, I do not know if it has happened to you.

It may be because the glucose has lowered and when the body is accustomed to very high levels you feel that dizziness .. what I would do is leave the pill and take a half at breakfast and a half at dinner.I guess they will have given you a metformin 850 a day.

Hugo Gonzalez Peiteado's profile photo
Hugo Gonzalez Peiteado
02/16/2016 12:20 p.m.

If you have prescribed metformin 850 4 days average breakfast and dinner for another four days breakfast, food and dinner and the rest 1 average breakfast food and 1 dinner, I don't know if they will be well scheduled, the dizziness are referring something but I still continue with them thatWhat do you comment makes sense, thanks, well to wait now I am lost in meals quantities frequency that eat the bread amounts, that fruits eat the reread good, I hope that in the appointment tomorrow nurse tells me something and that the glucometer facilitates me and with whichfrequency is buff thanks to all

fervok's profile photo
fervok
02/16/2016 6:11 p.m.

If you see that you are still dizzy, continue with the diet but eat a little more slow absorption hydrates to be able to maintain the most stable levels and do not get off too much, anyway at the beginning of the treatment it is normal, then when you have stable glycemiaAnd the body gets used to the lowest new values ​​you will no longer have problems.

Hugo Gonzalez Peiteado's profile photo
Hugo Gonzalez Peiteado
02/16/2016 8:52 p.m.

Anyway, they give you medication to control your glycemia without a glucometer to measure you it seems to denounce them ... !!!In the end

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/16/2016 10:05 p.m.

And what do you do if I had no idea how only I had it was afraid, now that I am clarifying ideas thanks to you and other sources, I know, from Thursday that I was diagnosed until tomorrow, I have an appointment with the nurse almost a week withoutKnow what amounts to eat, if I get up buff or p ... idea I hope that tomorrow I throw some light.

fervok's profile photo
fervok
02/16/2016 10:43 p.m.

@Fervok Yes, if I don't tell you, you have enough in your head when they give you the news to worry about what you need, I say it for him put the treatment without a glucometer ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/17/2016 10:56 a.m.

Above today I was working and I have become very bad palpitations, drowning, I have gone to the emergency room and I have entered with 272 of total glucose they have seen me and they have told me that an anxiety anxiety anxious to the diabetes and the loss of weight I have;That I continue with the medication the same I have left with 225, without a critic level I think it is said that it has told me that it is a good sign and the tension somewhat high 13.5 8 well a fucking shit a substantial fuck that bad

fervok's profile photo
fervok
02/17/2016 1:33 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.