Argentines!

ceciii's profile photo   03/21/2016 2:05 a.m.

Thanks @ani :) I sent you a message!

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
04/26/2016 1:17 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Ceciii, I'm sending you one;)

ani's profile photo
ani
04/26/2016 4:19 p.m.

Hello!I am Argentina, new in the forum and relatively new in the coexistence of the diabetes of my 5 -year -old son!I live in southern Argentina a few years ago and in the town where I live there is no child population with diabetes, the exchanges and the stories of each one help me a lot.Thank you!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
08/22/2017 6:15 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Hello good!We are Argentines too.We lived with Aunt Betty several years ago, we are about to try free freeyle.Does anyone have experience with this device?Big kiss!

Familia_jones's profile photo
Familia_jones
08/26/2017 4:43 p.m.

For my side I did not try Free Style, there are many sections here where experiences are told, surely it is useful.In what part of the Patagonian do they live?

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
08/26/2017 9:06 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

dani76 said:
On my side I did not try with free style, there are many sections here where experiences are counted, surely it is useful.In what part of the Patagonian do they live?

Thanks Dani, he has already been informed that the questions referring to the free in the free thread.There is the question also asked that it is your best place to ask.

Please the Free answers must be done in the Free thread so that everyone has the information collected in the same thread.

Thank you all for the collaboration

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/26/2017 9:09 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I totally agree with @jconegar, I add the link to the subject here to facilitate.;)

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
08/27/2017 8:13 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.