Argentines!

ceciii's profile photo   03/21/2016 2:05 a.m.

Hello ... someone from Argentina in the forum?

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
03/21/2016 2:05 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello

Andresito's profile photo
Andresito
03/21/2016 4:13 a.m.

Hi @andresito!I think we are a minority ... I still feel very identified with the participants of this forum and I am delighted to read it.And mainly I learn a lot.

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
03/21/2016 11:05 a.m.

Hi @Ceciii, hello @andresito, who believe they were going to "escape" from me ??????????I adhere to the Monton !!!Sweet kisses and keep with encouragement: -H

ani's profile photo
ani
03/21/2016 7:47 p.m.

Great @ani, one more to the group!Greetings!

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
03/21/2016 8:34 p.m.

Hello I am not Argentina but it is a country that I would like to visit someday.Welcome.
Hi @ani days ago I didn't greet you.As you say sweet greeting.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/21/2016 9:53 p.m.

Thanks @aliciaalicia !!!

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
03/22/2016 1:47 a.m.

@Aliciaalicia, it is true that days ago without "reading us" and I was thinking, as you would be after your health problems and, that;I hope everything will be overcome!About knowing Argentina, we must not lose hope since as you see, we are several and of course, we invite you to visit it, okay ???B-)

ani's profile photo
ani
03/22/2016 1:45 p.m.

ceciii said:
great @ani, one more to the group!Greetings!

ani's profile photo
ani
03/22/2016 1:47 p.m.

Hi @ani my health problems are still months ahead of medical tests, but I have to live the present and be positive although there are days........
Thank you very much for remembering and I do not lose hope of visiting your country someday.Sweet kisses Ani.

DiabetesForo
03/22/2016 3:50 p.m.

@Ceciii, we are in the group, but I would like to say where we are currently, I live in Bruxelles and ........ Today I feel very sad for all the tragic events I do, just a few hours;They come from being held !!!I go little by subway but yes, friends and acquaintances do it and I have bad news for them !!!Sweet kisses and go ahead /:): -H

ani's profile photo
ani
03/22/2016 4:37 p.m.

@ani How sad about Brussels!!
I want you to be well, a few years ago that I was touring Belgium Yeestuve in Brussels visiting places that I now saw in the news and I feel very sorry.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
03/23/2016 6:29 p.m.

@ani really very sad about Brussels.I hope your family and affections are all good.
I am Argentina and continued living here.I found this forum sailing online ... and I immediately felt very identified beyond that they are in another continent ... a big hug.

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
03/23/2016 7:18 p.m.

ceciii said:
hello ... someone from Argentina in the forum?

Hi, I'm new in the forum.I guess I will find known people and new friends on this route of permanent learning that is diabetes.I am a person with a person with type one diabetes.And I coordinate the activities of Diabetes Bariloche in Argentina.I am also part of the #Diabetesla collective.

Clota's profile photo
Clota
04/05/2016 8:11 p.m.

Hello @clota welcome to the forum: -BD

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
04/05/2016 11:29 p.m.

In my case the one with type 1 diabetes is me.But did you see that there is a whole section of the forum destined for parents, family and friends?

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
04/05/2016 11:32 p.m.

ceciii said:
in my case the one that has type 1 diabetes is me.But did you see that there is a whole section of the forum destined for parents, family and friends?
Hello!Yes I saw, but the Argentine section caught my attention and asked about events in Argentina.I live in Argentina, I am part of a group in Bariloche that we dedicate ourselves to education in diabetes and do activities with the community, all free and ad honorem.We are in tweet as @diabariloche and on Facebook Link and a blog Link
Well Cecii, I tell you why I understood that it was the question ... I have to learn to navigate the forum.Thanks for the welcome and I hope that my experience is useful for someone;)

Clota's profile photo
Clota
04/06/2016 3:04 a.m.

Good what you do @clota, now I'm going to look at the blog !!!: -H

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
04/06/2016 10:55 a.m.

I loved the blog @clota, I was already reading and I excited me a lot, it is a nice example to imitate what they do.At some point I would like to do something like that ... but it would be starting from scratch because where I live there is nothing organized ...

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
04/06/2016 11:08 a.m.

@Ceciii, how are you?We have not greeted ourselves !!As you walk with our Miss.Friend, diabetes ??I tell you that, after the "emotional shock" that we had here in Bxlles, I had some good "dowers and imbalances" in this, and this month Avril touched me the medicinal exams that I did every 3 or 4 months and I had a little fearTo the result, but, to share my happiness, I send it to you with great Carino since you are one more of this family, because all have given very comforting results to follow that daily struggle, that we all carry, but I can assure you that, after54an, sometimes, it makes me difficult but I consider that it is part of my life and that is my world, I do not know another!I did: Cardiolog, Gynecolog, Mamogrf, Ophtalmolog, Pedicur, Dietetist, Sang and Urine and Diabetologist Analysis, and Grcias to God and my effort, all in order with a Glycosilee of 6.4.- (Do not forget to tell me where you live) Sweet kissesand take care of yourself !!!!
:-*

ani's profile photo
ani
04/25/2016 9:09 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.