Minimed 640g and Dexcom bomb

Ágora Suárez Sánchez's profile photo   01/13/2017 6:40 p.m.

jconegar said:
Ágora Suárez Sánchez said:
jconegar said:
jconegar said:
@"Ágora Suárez Sánchez" IAnimas Vibe with the Dexcom G4 and I am not containing I am the following.In addition, how good you do not need to have the Dexcom receiver since the pump has the same functions.And the bomb then has a life guarantee.
Try to look for a hospital where you put it but do not think only about the purchase of the bomb but about what the fungible material of it costs every month.

Well, "fucking" because my hospital works with Medtronic and it cost me a mess to put it on.
How could I favor social security with animas?Impossible right?
Or how do I know in what communities do animas use?

That depends on two things on the contract you have with the commercial houses with the Autonomous Community and different hospitals where you are, on the desire that the hospital has to ask for the animas and the desire that your doctor has that you wear it.

You will have to try to find hospitals for your area to put it, or directly call the Novalab distributor and ask them in which hospital in your area they have put some, I think it would be the most direct this step.

jconegar said:
jconegar said:
jconegar said:
jconegar said:
jconegar said:
@"Ágora Suárez Sánchez" IAnimas Vibe with the Dexcom G4 and I am not containing I am the following.In addition, how good you do not need to have the Dexcom receiver since the pump has the same functions.And the bomb then has a life guarantee.
Try to look for a hospital where you put it but do not think only about the purchase of the bomb but about what the fungible material of it costs every month.

Well, "fucking" because my hospital works with Medtronic and it cost me a mess to put it on.
How could I favor social security with animas?Impossible right?
Or how do I know in what communities do animas use?

That depends on two things on the contract you have with the commercial houses with the Autonomous Community and different hospitals where you are, on the desire that the hospital has to ask for the animas and the desire that your doctor has that you wear it.

You will have to try to find hospitals for your area to put it, or directly call the Novalab distributor and ask them in which hospital in your area they have put some, I think it would be the most direct this step.

I am from Gran Canaria and we have 2 scarce hospitals, and the one who touches me by area is the one with a agreement with Medtronic.Moreover, few of which we use a bomb (either by a very bad control diabetes or for fights argue with the endocrine as is my case), we are with the last 640g ...
I think it will be better to write to Novalab to see what can happen, but it gives me that we are light years of having the ability to choose from .. haha

What community are you?

Ágora Suárez Sánchez's profile photo
Ágora Suárez Sánchez
01/15/2017 6:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You have to fight.Call the necessary doors.

hoyos9's profile photo
hoyos9
01/15/2017 8:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.