Minimed 640g and Dexcom bomb

Ágora Suárez Sánchez's profile photo   01/13/2017 6:40 p.m.

Good afternoon.I've been using Dexcom G4 Platinium for about a year, and now for pregnancy about 3 months the Minimed 640g bomb.My intention is to continue using it in the future because the truth is very comfortable.
I would like to know, since there are people here who innova a lot, if there is a possibility of synchronizing the meter with the pump in some way? ... I know what Medtronic has a meter that synchronizes but according to me they are not as effective as the Dexcom.
Has anyone investigated about it?
Greetings =)

Ágora Suárez Sánchez's profile photo
Ágora Suárez Sánchez
01/13/2017 6:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Tslim x2 bomb with Dexcom

hoyos9's profile photo
hoyos9
01/13/2017 7:46 p.m.

Is that with Dexcom G5?Or also G4?

Ágora Suárez Sánchez
01/13/2017 8:42 p.m.

holes9 said:
tsim x2 bomb with dexcom

Good this bomb is the social security?
What are the ones that pass?And which one do you advise for the use of a continuous meter in the future?

Greetings and thanks

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
01/13/2017 10:16 p.m.

Social Security gave me the medtronic minimed 640g.That which names Hoyos9 I don't know her.But I use that and apart the dexcom as a continuous meter

Ágora Suárez Sánchez
01/13/2017 10:40 p.m.

Ágora Suárez Sánchez said:
Social security gave me the medtronic minimed 640g.That which names Hoyos9 I don't know her.But I use that and apart the Dexcom as a continuous meter

Thank you

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
01/13/2017 11:06 p.m.

I also use the 640 of Medtronic, in my hospital they talked about the subscription to the continuous meter that synchronizes with it, it goes out for about € 200 but I do not tell you about effectiveness or anything because I have not used it

Lidia Márquez Rodríguez's profile photo
Lidia Márquez Rodríguez
01/13/2017 11:57 p.m.

26 años - DM1 desde 2010
Bomba insulina Minimed 640G - Uso Freestyle libre de forma discontinua

lidia9110 said:
I also use the 640 of Medtronic, in my hospital they talked to me about the subscription to the continuous meter that synchronizes with it, it comes out for about € 200 but you do not tell you about effectiveness or effectivenessI have not used nothing

*Sorry, € 200 per month the annual subscription

Lidia Márquez Rodríguez's profile photo
Lidia Márquez Rodríguez
01/13/2017 11:58 p.m.

26 años - DM1 desde 2010
Bomba insulina Minimed 640G - Uso Freestyle libre de forma discontinua

@Ágora Suárez Sánchez There is no way to synchronize the 640g with Dexcom.The protocol used by 640g is encrypted and can only be synchronized with its continuous glucose meter, Enlite sensors.The problem with this is that literal sensors are usually not very precise (although it depends a lot on the person) and you cannot configure the pump to resume infusion at a certain moment.And in the future the 670g cannot be configured an objective range.It seems that it will be in 120 ... but it seems to make no sense that the pump interrupts the infusion while in 90-100, which is a perfect range, to reach 120.
You can only synchronize Dexcom with old medtronic bombs, which have been hacked:

Link
Link

albertot's profile photo
albertot
01/14/2017 12:37 a.m.

holes9 said:
tsim x2 bomb with dexcom

Here in Spain the tslim is not, by the way I sent you a private to explain me what means the comment you put in my wall that I did not understand, I tell you in case you have not seen the private

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/14/2017 9:24 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

albertot said:
@Ágora Suárez Sánchez There is no way to synchronize the 640g with Dexcom.The protocol used by 640g is encrypted and can only be synchronized with its continuous glucose meter, Enlite sensors.The problem with this is that literal sensors are usually not very precise (although it depends a lot on the person) and you cannot configure the pump to resume infusion at a certain moment.And in the future the 670g cannot be configured an objective range.It seems that it will be in 120 ... but it seems to make no sense that the pump interrupts the infusion while in 90-100, which is a perfect range, to reach 120.
You can only synchronize Dexcom with old medtronic bombs, which have been hacked:

Link
Link

Totally agree with AlbertoT

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/14/2017 9:24 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Hi Agora ... If you want to avoid loading with the receiver, your own would be to use the Animas bomb
Link

The pump itself incorporates the glucose meter used by the Dexcom Kit (G4 transmitter and G4/G5 sensors), that is, you avoid the receiver.

I do not know how the theme of the animas is, it is possible that it covers the SS (the sensors and transmitter of Dexcom no, but if you already use them ...).

Greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
01/14/2017 12:52 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

You encourage it next to the fungible if the sec.Social, if you want to buy the Dexcom, you avoid buying the Dexcom receiver but the Dexcom material must be paid by social security does not cover it, although it is heard that there is any case that if social security pays for the so -called complicated diabetes butCome on, I think I have plenty of fingers to tell those people.

Right now Animas Vibe in Spain does not work with G5, it is also true that the new One Touch Animas (One Touch has bought animas) already has a pump running for the G5 by Bluetooth, this new bomb does not work with G4.

The animas is a good bomb with a lot of benefits, I do not stop alone if you carry the MCG because you have to stop it, but that a machine stops the pump so it indicates an MCG knowing that they are not reliable 100% because II prefer not to stop it, if you have to stop it, there have already been cases of problems because the pump has stopped by glycemic values ​​indicated by the bomb that have not been real.

The best thing that animas has is that it is aquatic and the theme bubbles is not as in the other bombs, why?Well, no idea

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/14/2017 2:06 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

I use Dexcom G4 and 640. They are not compatible but I like Dexcom for my child ... It is true that I know people who are using 640 with their sensors but I don't, I prefer Dexcom although I lose the advantages of the bomb640 And many people speak very well, you will have to value both options.

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
01/14/2017 2:24 p.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

The price is similar 200+VAT or DEXCOM sensors.In my case Dexcom more expensive since my child is thin and do not last him ... both options have advantages and inconveniences, for me it was a difficult decision.

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
01/14/2017 2:26 p.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

In the end it is best to try and choose.Medtronic sensors can be tested for a month and "only" you have to pay a sensor box.The Dexcom I think it can be tested for 45 days.I do not remember if they charge you the sensors you use.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
01/15/2017 1:30 a.m.

Pabloj2000 said:
Hi Agora ... If you want to avoid loading with the receiver, theirs would be to use the Animas bomb
Link

The pump itself incorporates the glucose meter used by the Dexcom Kit (G4 transmitter and G4/G5 sensors), that is, you avoid the receiver.

I do not know how the theme of the animas is, it is possible that it covers the SS (the sensors and transmitter of Dexcom no, but if you already use them ...).

Greetings

And do you know someone who uses it ???And what house is it?Is the house like like this?It is that if in the future after pregnancy they take away the Medtronic I will have to look for one on my own or something, because I want to continue with a bomb.I will try to get endocrine to me what I have, but they told me that as my controls are good and my glys also that I do not need an insulin bomb.You see, you have to stop taking care of the SS to give you material for a good quality of agrrr life

Ágora Suárez Sánchez
01/15/2017 11:07 a.m.

@"Ágora Suárez Sánchez" I carry the animas Vibe with the Dexcom G4 and I am not containing I am the following.In addition, how good you do not need to have the Dexcom receiver since the pump has the same functions.And the bomb then has a life guarantee.
Try to find a hospital where you put it but do not think only about the purchase of the bomb but about what the fungible material of it costs every month.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/15/2017 5:53 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

jconegar said:
@"Ágora Suárez Sánchez" I carry the animas Vibe with the Dexcom G4 and I am not containing I am the following.In addition, how good you do not need to have the Dexcom receiver since the pump has the same functions.And the bomb then has a life guarantee.
Try to look for a hospital where you put it but do not think only about the purchase of the bomb but about what the fungible material of it costs every month.

Well, "fucking" because my hospital works with Medtronic and it cost me a mess to put it on.
How could I favor social security with animas?Impossible right?
Or how do I know in what communities do animas use?

Ágora Suárez Sánchez
01/15/2017 6 p.m.

Ágora Suárez Sánchez said:
jconegar said:
@"Ágora Suárez Sánchez" I carry the animas vibe with the dexcom g4 and I am not containing I am the following.In addition, how good you do not need to have the Dexcom receiver since the pump has the same functions.And the bomb then has a life guarantee.
Try to look for a hospital where you put it but do not think only about the purchase of the bomb but about what the fungible material of it costs every month.

Well, "fucking" because my hospital works with Medtronic and it cost me a mess to put it on.
How could I favor social security with animas?Impossible right?
Or how do I know in what communities do animas use?

That depends on two things on the contract you have with the commercial houses with the Autonomous Community and different hospitals where you are, on the desire that the hospital has to ask for the animas and the desire that your doctor has that you wear it.

You will have to try to find hospitals for your area to put it, or directly call the Novalab distributor and ask them in which hospital in your area they have put some, I think it would be the most direct this step.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/15/2017 6:03 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.