{'en': 'Sugary juices we opt for hypoglycemia', 'es': 'Zumos azucarados optimos para superar hipoglucemias'} Image

Sugary juices we opt for hypoglycemia

Ágora Suárez Sánchez's profile photo   01/23/2017 8:03 p.m.

Hello everyone!!!

I wanted to know a little about your experiences about juices (or juices) that are marketed in the United States that are good to raise sugar quickly and can be carried in your bag.

I do not usually like any and it gives me the feeling that they do not rise as fast as I would like (especially those that contain milk)
Right now I usually carry candies or mentions, but maybe the juice gives me more, which I have not found adequate (in quantity of sugar and flavor).

What experiences have about it?Do you recommend any?

Thankssssss =)

Ágora Suárez Sánchez's profile photo
Ágora Suárez Sánchez
01/23/2017 8:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I take those of Pineña Granini, now they have changed them and are pineapple and orange, I think they are the ones that go up the most and the ones that are best, they have added sugar.
With half of the DIY Vale xq are 24g of HC x 20oml.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/23/2017 11:12 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

gala said:
I take those of Granini de Piña, now they have changed them and are pineapple and orange, I think they are the ones that go up the most and the ones that are best, they have added sugar.
With half of the DIY Vale XQ are 24g of HC x 20oml.

Are they the ones that come from Crystal?Do you usually carry in your bag when you leave?

Ágora Suárez Sánchez's profile photo
Ágora Suárez Sánchez
01/25/2017 noon

I carry a few small 125 ml of Don Simon for my daughter who are called my first juice and are without added sugar but they upload it well.They are not with milk that those rise slower ...

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
01/25/2017 12:35 p.m.

@"Ágora Suárez Sánchez", do not come in Brick, 200ml, I buy them at Carrefour, English Court Ehipercor, in Alcampo, Super Sol, Dia, I have not seen them

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/25/2017 3:05 p.m.

@"Ágora Suárez Sánchez", look they are, they come from 3 in 3 and have a bit rare form

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/26/2017 11:39 a.m.

The best are monodysis juices.Only juice, since milk and fat makes sugar absorption slower.

maxicastillejo's profile photo
maxicastillejo
01/26/2017 2:20 p.m.

Del 88. DM1 desde 2016.
Novorápid (según raciones) y Lantus (26)
Probando aparatos varios...y conociéndome...

Yes, the Granini are just juices, they don't carry milk

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/26/2017 3:30 p.m.

A diabetic endocrine suggested the best solution years ago.One glucose sales gels in pharmacy.They absorb faster than water with sugar or these juices.The organism needs simple glucose academies for rapid absorption against downturn.Nothing better than gels.Fruit juices carry fructose in addition to added sugar.It metabolizes more slowly.Soon I upload some photos.Being envelopes they fit in pocket, bag and are very comfortable.They are equivalent to 1.5 rations (and know strawberry, rich ...).
Huid from eating tigreton or similar cupcakes.Its fat makes its absorption much slower.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/29/2017 11:13 a.m.

If the Gluc Up 15

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/29/2017 11:15 a.m.

mloureiro said:
a diabetic endocrine suggested me the best solution years ago.One glucose sales gels in pharmacy.They absorb faster than water with sugar or these juices.The organism needs simple glucose academies for rapid absorption against downturn.Nothing better than gels.Fruit juices carry fructose in addition to added sugar.It metabolizes more slowly.Soon I upload some photos.Being envelopes they fit in pocket, bag and are very comfortable.They are equivalent to 1.5 rations (and know strawberry, rich ...).
Huid from eating tigreton or similar cupcakes.Its fat makes its absorption much slower.

DiabetesForo
01/29/2017 11:18 a.m.

If you want less ration, these are tablets (not as fast as the gel, which is what the cyclists take, eg).Each tablet is a room of HC, so for small hypos, but you have to take four ... or five.

DiabetesForo
01/29/2017 11:37 a.m.

gala said:
if the glyc up 15

Do you have a photo or more info?I am interested, thanks!

DiabetesForo
01/29/2017 11:38 a.m.

There are lemon, apple and strawberry

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/29/2017 1 p.m.

To carry in the bag, apart from the lumps and juices, a condensed milk tube is also very practical, it lasts a lot and goes up quickly. Each drink is a lump.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/29/2017 1:25 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

mariah14 said:
I wear a few small 125 ml of Don Simon for my daughter who are called my first juice and are without added sugar but they upload it well.They are not with milk that those go up slower ...

The juices commented @Mariah14 are going very well.Perfect size to carry it on.I bought them for a long time in day but now they have stopped selling them.I have requested them directly on the manufacturer's website, they are sent home without shipping costs;) (€ 11 40 juices).

The gluc up and glucose glucose pills are also very good but it is expensive ...

albertot's profile photo
albertot
01/29/2017 1:34 p.m.

@albertoT, you can put where contact late with the manufacturer

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/29/2017 1:59 p.m.

@Gala I just made an order yesterday, since I no longer find them on the day

Link

albertot's profile photo
albertot
01/29/2017 3:41 p.m.

Where this is a good Coca-Cola juice ...

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/29/2017 3:57 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Dear companions:
Taking fruit juices is a nonsense, in my opinion.Because?The main reason is that juices are rich in fructose.Fructose is related to all diabetes problems.
As a result, a disaster.

DiabetesForo
01/29/2017 5:35 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.