{'en': 'Sugary juices we opt for hypoglycemia', 'es': 'Zumos azucarados optimos para superar hipoglucemias'} Image

Sugary juices we opt for hypoglycemia

Ágora Suárez Sánchez's profile photo   01/23/2017 8:03 p.m.

Dear companions:

Glucosport is ideal because it is only glucose.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/29/2017 5:39 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Dear companions:

Sugar is more fructose glucose.

DiabetesForo
01/29/2017 5:40 p.m.

The juices Don Simón I take them in Gadis or Alcampo

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
01/29/2017 6:16 p.m.

ismael said:
estimated partners:
Taking fruit juices is a nonsense, in my opinion.Because?The main reason is that juices are rich in fructose.Fructose is related to all diabetes problems.
As a result, a disaster.

Hi @ismael.It is the first time I listen to this juices ... you can explain it a little more.Are we talking about that a juice is bad for type 1 and 2 diabetics?Only for type 2?

albertot's profile photo
albertot
01/29/2017 7:18 p.m.

The juices are only for the hypo, that is, for an urgency it is not that we are drinking 1 liter daily with which I do not see where the problem is and we also give ourselves a whim that occasionally in time a juice TB fancy.
When I lived with my parents, my mother always had the squeezer prepared and the oranges next to each other, we take for half a minute and do not see how she savored a freshly squeezed zumito ....

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/29/2017 8:18 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I take orange juice at home because I have many orange trees.And they feel phenomenal to me.I have breakfast with a piece of bread or merdo .. but that does not upload the imminent sugar.
I do not know if for them when it has given me decreases of 50 symptomatics I take prepared juices that I carry in a bag and I see that they do not solve me and I also do not like anything .. that's why I asked! .. because I finished carrying my candies of these of "mentions of" mentions"And they have me shajaha.Although with the insulin bomb I do not get so much.
Does anyone else happen? .. Or do you without hypoglycemia do not take a narajanda? ..

Ágora Suárez Sánchez's profile photo
Ágora Suárez Sánchez
01/29/2017 8:22 p.m.

Estimated Albertot:

The juice is bad because of the fructose it contains.Not so the whole fruit, why?Because the juice lacks fiber and has lost much of its vitamins.There is abundant information in English.The juice is bad for diabetics 1, 2 and totally healthy people.Fructose is a toxic, in addition to addictive.If you want I can pass you scientific studies or conferences given by authorities in the field but, in English.Before it was thought that the fact that the fructose entered the cell without insulin, was a benefit;Thus, it has been seen that it is harmful.
Alcohol is sugar too;Therefore, everything said of sugar is valid for alcohol too, moreover, "a glass of wine in meals or soda is less healthy than drinking water."In my opinion wine or alcohol is poison.
Why is fructose harmful?
1-Why no one can control their input or output of the cell.By not requiring insulin to enter the cell, insulin cannot inform the brain of the real state of blood glucose.
2-Produce Increase in cholesterol and triglycerides
3-Encourage blood pressure
4-Produce renal lesion
5-Produce liver injury
6-Increase intestinal permeability, therefore, the possibility of reactions to the autoimmune problems increases.
7-Favors the appearance of hypoglycemia.
There are three monosaccharides (simpler units of sugar) that circulate through blood: glucose, fructose and galactose (lactose is more galactose glucose).Galactose also produces insulin resistance and increased intestinal permeability.
Everything we eat ends up finally reduced to glucose, fructose or galactose;There is no more.
That is why it is very important to eat knowing what we eat.Now, cold cuts, sausage, left over in addition to everything processed can carry added sugar.It's crazy !!Mercadona, does not put gluten in their cold cuts but, if lactose or sugar.
Have I clarified or licy you more?
Ismael

DiabetesForo
01/29/2017 8:50 p.m.

@"Ágora Suárez Sánchez", once yes but yes, but like you, never with an empty stomach

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/29/2017 10:09 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

When I am away from home I always have gluc up, but when I am not out or I take a glass of Coca-Cola or if I am at a time when I do not enter something with gas (such as for example in the early morning) thenI take a Simon Life container and Holy.

Link

DiabetesForo
01/29/2017 11:30 p.m.

The juices for hypoglycemia act rapidly and also contain vitamin C, which is very healthy.The natives, better than the packaging, of course, but do not have added sugar.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/30/2017 1:26 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.