{'en': 'Correct levels with insulin (Tresiba)', 'es': 'Corregir Niveles con Insulina (Tresiba)'} Image

Correct levels with insulin (Tresiba)

RAKE's profile photo   01/28/2017 10:36 p.m.

@imara, I have been using a year, and it is great.
Right now I can't take a picture of my pen ... but look

-

This is what comes out in the Boligraph ... that is, if you select between 1 and 2, you are putting 1.5 units.
@gala's, it's great by the way

What do you think about what I put from the integral cookies?:(

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
01/31/2017 5:01 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

@"Rake", we have crossed the messages ... I have put it before the integral cookies.

The pen marks, it is clear that you can select 1.5, but what is not clear is that you can select only 0.5, I referred to that.

imara's profile photo
imara
01/31/2017 5:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Gala", yes, I will ask and insist to see.Thank you :-)

imara's profile photo
imara
01/31/2017 5:05 p.m.

imara said:
@"rake", we have crossed the messages ... I have given it to you before the integral cookies.

The pen marks, it is clear that you can select 1.5, but what is not
Of course you can select only 0.5, to that I referred to me before.

It's true, we have crossed the messages

I have ever put 0.5 units.If you look, to go from 0 to 1, you have to do 2 clips.;That is to say that if you only make a clip with the pen wheel it is medium unit.

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
01/31/2017 5:07 p.m.

Freestyle Libre

@imara, if you can, look in the photo in which the ass of the ball is seen,

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/31/2017 5:18 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@"Gala", I have looked at it, yes, I see that it marks the half units, so I say it is a pass, in addition to what you comment on saving reminders :-)
With not putting socks I referred to mine, which is the one that has @"rake": yes, two clicks, and the first supposes average, true;I have not done it, to put only medium, for what I have said above.We will try then when it is necessary.
And I will ask for the novo Nordisk, to see if it can be.

imara's profile photo
imara
01/31/2017 5:47 p.m.

This is Novo Nordisk's pen that commented @"gala" in case someone is interested in info:

Link

You will tell us how it works for you.I hope it is a great mechanism that lasts a long time :-)

(Tomorrow I have stayed with the coordinator of my health center to talk about the material: they do not give us containers for needles but they demand that we take them in boats; incidentally I will ask him about the rest of the material: how to suggest that they give more strips or see whatfeathers have to facilitate patients, etc.

imara's profile photo
imara
02/01/2017 4:50 p.m.

Hi Rake, welcome to files X. I have been diabetic type I 50 years ago (from 7) and I can tell you that the long evolutions of the disease lead to this type of episodes, in addition, with little medical argument.I personally, I am making continuous corrections.Keep in mind that, if you start eating with a level of "200", in the end you will always have that added over-added, for what you should, or previously correct (1-2-3 you quickly), or add them toThe dose of the moment.When I explain these abnormal episodes to my doctor is he who takes note.(ha ha ha).Keep in mind that, "in so long of evolution", there is not too much base to be able to apply a more logical solution (yet).Greetings.

JVH's profile photo
JVH
02/05/2017 12:47 p.m.

iMara said:
@"rake", for the cookies, which is integral usually digests slower and raise the blood glucose in a slower and more sustained way.Look at this thread if you want.And you would also see if the cookies you have eaten have sugar or not, and if they have the same hydrates as the Mary that you usually eat, because they can have more and that has uploaded the blood glucose ...
Link

JVH's profile photo
JVH
02/05/2017 12:50 p.m.

Everything that has been saved (fiber) is more recommended for the positive effects that it entails.

JVH's profile photo
JVH
02/05/2017 12:53 p.m.

rake said:
hello sweets!

I am Raquel and I would like you to give me your opinion, despite being 33 years old and 25 of diabetics, I continue with files x !!!!
I am using the freestyle sensor, so I look at sugar levels much more (sometimes I get obsessed) .. The fact is that with the 10 units of three that I wear, I keep "well" during the day.But I have days noticing that after 6 pm in the afternoon, it starts to climb without any explanation.

I give you an example:

At 14:00 before food he had 83, at 15:30 he had 160 ...... at 5:00 p.m., 145 ... we are going quite well.And from 17:30, without taking anything it has risen me to 180 ..... at 20:00 I was already 200, and it is what I have reached dinner.

Tresiba, I don't think I should get up because if I don't arrive just at breakfast ... and my endo told me to keep it to avoid a descent ... my question is, what would you do, put a unit of fastTo correct?Despite not taking any snack?

I ask why this little accustomed to correcting, and I have only done it when I have had more than 250 ..

Thanks in advance.

I have used three months for 3 months, and it is worse than the Lantus.I started with 28 units and I go for 40 units a day and the truth is that glucose levels are not lowered or hypoglycemia are produced.It is as if they click water.

The novorapid is more effective and I must use 10 units to make a correction when I get the postpandriral to 200 after two hours of eating.

Do not scandalize since my diabetes is one of the worst since insulin has no effect on my body how well it should.

Greetings.

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
02/05/2017 3:52 p.m.

Do you do snack?If you do not do it, because perhaps what you lack is fast insulin, and making a snack you can correct those climbs avoiding a hypo, it would also be good to do some sport in the afternoon, along with the snack, the sport helps to keepRay those hyper, and with the snack and that insulin pinch you correct it very well, or at least I do so

Lidia Martin Nadales's profile photo
Lidia Martin Nadales
02/05/2017 5:08 p.m.

Thanks to everyone for answering!
@Jvh, the integral cookies etc ... I asked why I had another file x, and it is that I reached breakfast well (I do not remember the figure) and at the time I passed the freestyle and had 250, we go a peak of the milk;That is why he thought that integral cookies ... they submit more glucose

@Narciso, one of the advantages of Tresiba, is that it must cause you less hypoglycemia (or that is the goal).It is much better than the lantus, since it has a duration of about 36 hours, I keep the glucose more.But everything is a matter of trying and if you are doing worse, tell your endo to change it again.

@Lidia Martin Nadales, the month of January I had very busy and I have not gone to the Gym.Tomorrow I'm coming back ...

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
02/05/2017 10:03 p.m.

Freestyle Libre

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.