First 3-4 days of free freestyle - it doesn't work

albertot's profile photo   03/12/2016 9:05 a.m.

75% of Android phones have NFC (iPhones not), I don't think it is difficult for you to find some acquaintance or familiar @gemater ..

I by some reeds or a dinner I move wherever ... :))

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/15/2016 1:44 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@sigsauer for nextBut less is nothing I suppose !!
Thanks the same for the ideas;)

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
03/15/2016 8:26 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

I confirm that in my case after those initial 3-4 days the free is going very well.The topic of putting it on a day before activating it to be soaked may be interesting.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
03/16/2016 1:54 p.m.

@albertot I will do it next week, I will tell how it goes and if I have better results.
At 5 this time this time, minimal differences, less than 5 mg/dl between capillary and sensor

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
03/16/2016 2 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

The truth is that I do not know what to think because it happened to me, the first and second almost perfect day and today that is the 4 day with him begins to give me values ​​of between 20-30 more than the capillary, an eye that eyeI do not say that it is wrong, what I think is that there are other factors of our body, skin,, liquid, etc. that influence more or less differences ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/16/2016 2:07 p.m.

My experience is that with the first one I had, always frame +-20.Although the endocrine told me that there could be 10 or 1un 15% difference with other readers (which means that up to 200 there may be a differences of 30 with another meter).In fact, there are differences among readers.I have put two strips in two meters and make the analysis almost to the same second and effectively there were differences of up to 17, the time.
On the other hand, the first to the fourth day I hooked a little with the magician and a nothing should be lifted, but it was enough to stop reading.
In the right arm, when I take it off, I have the entire irritated, red and as a bit bulky area.Apart from the 14 days like crazy for scratching that arm.
To the last 2 on my left arm, they have made me bleed and the first days the difference is about 40 with respect to my usual glucometer.

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
09/18/2017 10:45 a.m.

@"Moniño" must give you some allergic reaction the sensor adhesive.I had not heard of anyone to bleed, many irritations but not bleed.
Try another and if you bleed, do not use it and call Abbott to see what they tell you.

Regarding the measures... Depending on the manufacturing lot... MIs 6 Measure down about 30 ... but all the above have done well.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/19/2017 8:21 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@"Moñiño" has ever bleed me just by putting it but to immediately and then no longer bleeds me.I would call Abbott to see what to do is that case, it is not normal.Let's see if they are lucky to change it to another to try.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
09/19/2017 9:58 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Hello

I just passed this with a sensor.It measures me 50 mg for less DL.It marks continuous hypos when I am fine and the glucometer gives me 50 more.I will wait until 4 day and if I will call.

Thanks, I thought these devices were more reliable.

Colt's profile photo
Colt
09/25/2021 8:52 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde enero 2021.
Insulina Toujeo 10 u dia, Crestor 1 u dia.
A1C: 5,7 % Agosto 2021

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.