{'en': 'Sometimes I am very low of morals with diabetes', 'es': 'A veces estoy muy baja de moral con la diabetes'} Image

Sometimes I am very low of morals with diabetes

diabetica25's profile photo   03/27/2017 9:26 p.m.

Hello,

First of all, I do not want to be sorry that we are many with this disease and that for everyone it is hard, I just need to talk to people who have my same disease and understand me since I have never spoken with any diabetic@.

I have been diabetic for 19 years, I started at 6 years and now I am 25, I don't know if any of you happen to you but I am having a very bad time, especially morality for the soils and I tell you why, almost alwaysI have had the high glucose normally came out at 8 and a peak, now approximately a year ago I get 7.3 and now I am trying to control it more.

At the moment I have not had any complication and the analyzes if they are not for high sugar come out well and the view also well, now I follow a diet more or less as always the same and I go to the gym, the fact is that if I do notI look (without exaggeration) 20 times a day I am not able to have it controlled, then at night I do not sleep for fear of a low sugar I have had 38 sleeping this month twice, then as and of course I get as bad asMore and I'm going to 300 and leaves my body fatal.

Now two months ago I worked because I have never been able to work with sugar, I always complicated, and now I do four hours cleaning a house and since I started my health to plumme up, I get tired throughout my body, sometimes everything hurts and I find no explanation to this exhaustion because it is something very strong and between the work and I make the diet and follow everything to the table I demoralize me a lot, apart from having controlled sugar it is very difficult.

I also have hypothyroidism and I take eutirox 88mg, I don't know what to do with my life, I feel that I am not able to keep myself since the work endures it with very poor health and this backpack weighs me a lot, I do not know how to do to workAnd fulfill everything that the endocrine asks that it is the heavy diet, all pointed out, point to the rations that as and all the insulin that I wear at all times, and take everything well.

Also I live alone a year ago, at my parents' house but I have no help of any kind, I have done a mountain, well forgive to release everything but I do not know who to talk because who does not suffer it does not knowWhat is and I am at a point where I am a little desperate, thanks for listening to me.

Greetings.

diabetica25's profile photo
diabetica25
03/27/2017 9:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Time also does not help to feel better and spring is very bad for the body.Everything is altered and if we are chunguis ... worse!I also have it regular (I've only been six months) but I get together that I have two children and each tb with a different thing and what was missing were my diabetes.I can't tell you too much because I don't sigate just pills, for now and I'm a rookie.
I hope at least has helped you know that someone has read you.

Calolu's profile photo
Calolu
03/27/2017 9:54 p.m.

I really have to say that I have never demoralized by diabetes.I have been more than 30 years, almost if always with HB of 5 and 6 but now I have been united by personal problems with a gastroparesis, I can not lower it from 7.6.
But apart from gastroparesis I have no more complications, and this is more than enough reason to continue taking care of me.
Dolores ????I have many !!!!Eight operations in the tendons of the hands, two on my shoulders, and last year they cut me 1.5 cm from the clavicle, and I still sew my baby baskets to take out a little money and cleaning a house.But I assure you that the forces are not over [-x.
None of this will be able to with me.
So I encourage

Maria elena's profile photo
Maria elena
03/27/2017 11:09 p.m.

I have been with this for a short time but I am good to encourage people ... try to see the positive part, such as how healthy your diet is and how much you take care of yourself to be better.They told me not to become obsessed because my head plays many bad passes.Try to play sports or something you like and motivate you and make you forget (at least for a few hours) of your glycemia.Try to be in a good mood.I wish you a lot of strength and send you a digital hug.Cheer up

Rozio Tornado's profile photo
Rozio Tornado
03/28/2017 1:37 a.m.

Hello good afternoon, I am also a type 1 diabetic since the 15 months of age and I am currently 27 years old last Tuesday I entered the ICU with a hypoglycemia that I have to enter into a coma I have very bad this very demoralized very much tired of this II don't have it very bad aora but say K I don't count a ration or anything I would like to be able to make a Whatsaap group with Xicas Asin in my same situation to help us a little among all I work I am already operated 2 times etc etc... And I'm very overwhelmed

paquimacias's profile photo
paquimacias
03/28/2017 7:48 p.m.

If you are discouraged, you will also have serotonin, which is the hormone of happiness and you also have to take care of it .., tell the doctor who can give you some vitamin complement with tryptophan.
Think that you have to remain well and take care of many years ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/28/2017 8:57 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@diabetics25, it is normal for you to have days/downturn, I understand you perfectly, I also have them, it is that this disease is not easy, it is a very slave disease that demands a lot of discipline, to which you relax string!In hiccups or hyper, it's 24 hours of 24 and the head never rests, there is no vacation and it is not seen the final goal and that exhausts, exhausts and much psychically.
On the other hand, hypothyroidism does not help you much, fatigue is inherent in the disease and I also suffer from it and it seems that you are always throwing a suitcase full of stones.
So my girl do not feel a weird bug or feel bad that happens to all those streams, think positive and that everything happens.
Look for the forum that there is a thread dedicated to this because I already tell you that it is normal.
A beautiful kiss and animate and for what you want we walk here ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/28/2017 9:28 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@paquimacias I don't know if you can afford it because they are very expensive ... but if you could afford a continuous glucose monitor with alarms ... I would give you incredible peace of mind at those hypoglycemia and losing the fear of them you could improve the glycosilada a lot.Much encouragement

albertot's profile photo
albertot
03/29/2017 8:51 a.m.

Albertot I have the free freestyle but nothing but either the truth is the truth of the year so many years I never abligh either bombs or anything on the last visit, the endocrine told me something but nothing in particular xk as I am always so hemoglobin is not kI have it bad is 7.4 the bad esk I spend the day in uploads and lows large where as sugar x a tube and so I go and the truth I am desperate already always bad always tired of bad mood etc etc :(

paquimacias
03/30/2017 12:08 a.m.

diabetics25 said:
hello, Hello,

First of all, I do not want to be sorry that we are many with this disease and that for everyone it is hard, I just need to talk to people who have my same disease and understand me since I have never spoken with any diabetic@.

I have been diabetic for 19 years, I started at 6 years and now I am 25, I don't know if any of you happen to you but I am having a very bad time, especially morality for the soils and I tell you why, almost alwaysI have had the high glucose normally came out at 8 and a peak, now approximately a year ago I get 7.3 and now I am trying to control it more.

At the moment I have not had any complication and the analyzes if they are not for high sugar come out well and the view also well, now I follow a diet more or less as always the same and I go to the gym, the fact is that if I do notI look (without exaggeration) 20 times a day I am not able to have it controlled, then at night I do not sleep for fear of a low sugar I have had 38 sleeping this month twice, then as and of course I get as bad asMore and I'm going to 300 and leaves my body fatal.

Now two months ago I worked because I have never been able to work with sugar, I always complicated, and now I do four hours cleaning a house and since I started my health to plumme up, I get tired throughout my body, sometimes everything hurts and I find no explanation to this exhaustion because it is something very strong and between the work and I make the diet and follow everything to the table I demoralize me a lot, apart from having controlled sugar it is very difficult.

I also have hypothyroidism and I take eutirox 88mg, I don't know what to do with my life, I feel that I am not able to keep myself since the work endures it with very poor health and this backpack weighs me a lot, I do not know how to do to workAnd fulfill everything that the endocrine asks that it is the heavy diet, all pointed out, point to the rations that as and all the insulin that I wear at all times, and take everything well.

Also I live alone a year ago, at my parents' house but I have no help of any kind, I have done a mountain, well forgive to release everything but I do not know who to talk because who does not suffer it does not knowWhat is and I am at a point where I am a little desperate, thanks for listening to me.

Greetings.

First of all a big hug.Sometimes more than tips we need a shoulder to support and talk to a hug.
This is hard but we have to be strong and get strength out of nowhere.

We all have falls and strong that come together with life problems and the glass overflows.

We listen to the advice.

And never stop dreaming.

A big hug

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/30/2017 12:11 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Thank you very much to everyone for advocating so well, I am very encouraged to know that I am not alone, since when you never speak in 19 years that I get diabetics with anyone diabetic@ only with the doctors and fed up with me to quarrel because '''It's my fault, but buff is so difficult ... paquimacias I feel what happened to you the other day, nothing like that I have had them, I have had them 30 and peak several times but I imagine thatIt must be very hard to go through that I am always afraid that something like that is my greatest fear, I was going on the descent and climbing to take a lot of sugar and the nurse told me to drink some water with sugar and aLittle of bread and wait for a while, try it, the waiting time goes wrong but in the end you go up and you do not do hyper, I do not use the whatsap just because I do not play the mobile I even answer calls calls I always fall anger xD but whenever you needTalk can write me here and as soon as I can answer a lot of mood and a hug, and to all the others thank you for your support and a lot of encouragement to everyone, a hug!

diabetica25
03/30/2017 1:26 a.m.

What insulins do you use?Now there are more flat basals, which stabilize more.
The toujeo and the apidra.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/30/2017 3:43 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Apidra is not fast, @regina? It will be threeiba

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/30/2017 9:20 a.m.

Have you tried to be reissued in diabetes and the Choon count in your health center?
It came great to me.You also know people in your very situation.

maxicastillejo's profile photo
maxicastillejo
03/30/2017 2:07 p.m.

Del 88. DM1 desde 2016.
Novorápid (según raciones) y Lantus (26)
Probando aparatos varios...y conociéndome...

If this is shit you look x DND you look at it I have a friend K gets 160 units a day of insulin between basal and fast is a gym monitor and the poor does not lower the sugar or coña eating 6 times a daydoing a lot of sport etc and I get into a coma and put me millions of times already but this this time I kill cerebral neurism k I ke as tontita relieves and we were all crowded x see if I reacted or not and even I have stopI say and something else are you thin?XK Ami changed my insulin and maxo 32 kg plus tmb ek tngo k Be every 2 x 3 with milk and sugar

paquimacias
03/30/2017 8:11 p.m.

I also get fat when I have seasons of hypos

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/30/2017 8:41 p.m.

Puff that is an lack of control, I use three and I put 18 from Basal and novorapid in a ball of half units because on average I usually put for example about 200 about 4 or so although it is difficult to get it right I do not wear much, now I carryThree days with a cold and every two by three to 300, the weight I always do diets and sport but fatI am fine although I have fuze about four kilos that do not go down and shot with diet and exercise and already moving me in theTimes that happened to you, they don't give you any option to put on a bomb or something to help you control you better?Ami have never given me the option but as Maxicastillejo says if I was reeducation but I caught my endocrine very far is 30km from my town and until I get tired of going ... because they do not always understand what we would like andIn my case many bronchs and for looking at me a little more of me also to quarrel and tell me that I bought the strips still giving me less than I have put in the recommendations but enfin this goes like this I am not the only one that happens to it but in your case II find it serious should help you more encourage and take care

diabetica25
03/30/2017 9:23 p.m.

ESO.Tresiba

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/30/2017 10:40 p.m.

Something is commented but I don't think I am prepared to use a bomb if it is with the bolis and I go fatal with bomb I am hanging cables hanging and having what I am very afraid and the education ami the endocrineI caught 42 km and I work and on top of the times I did not take into account xk as I already gave me very many appointments and I remain the same and the fault is mine, I do not know anything, I was before the mixed andI weighed 56 kilos, the most was changing to these and weight 83 kg and I am always bad tired of the truth I am very kema and tomorrow I go to the endocrine x what to get into a coma last week but I know his answer

paquimacias
03/30/2017 11:15 p.m.

I understand you perfectly because it happens to me the same, I get tired of going because `` is my fault '' because I do not learn to do it well, I think it is not that we do not know what you have to do is that in practice it is enoughHeavy and doing it daily for life is a m ... we have to be soldiers with oursThe other was better, who does not do well, have you already looked at the thyroid?Alomejor you have hypothyroidism, I get a lot of fat with that, although then he thinns it but it costs me a lot and making diet of 1200 and sport every day and so on a few months, I lost more than 20 kilos but ended the tension for the soils and until I recoverafternoon months that gave me dasses of daily tension, if you have many descents look to get less basal and regulate the fast, I do not know I do so when I am more down than normal is not exact science but something fixes, I also look a lotBut this month I looked too much because I was very uncontrolled and in two weeks I have spent almost 200 strips I have spent and fear goes to ask for more, they actually prescribed me 250 but they always give me less even sometimes they do not have and they have me and they have meThat giving another machine with different strips is chaos, buy glucose pills so as not to have many sweets, it is normal that you are bad and tired with everything that happens to you, I am without happening so strong so I imagine how you will beYou but you have to encourage you, always look forward because there is nothing and I cost me the days of low and fear because sometimes I have been crying from the nurse when she has told me everything that will happen to me if I can not control myself of atime and I think that I am going to do if I am not able ... but we have to be strong and not stop trying even if we still do not be able to get it some day because if ...

diabetica25
03/31/2017 12:17 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.