{'en': 'Sometimes I am very low of morals with diabetes', 'es': 'A veces estoy muy baja de moral con la diabetes'} Image

Sometimes I am very low of morals with diabetes

diabetica25's profile photo   03/27/2017 9:26 p.m.

Ami tell me very strong things tmb of exo I kde pregnant and aborted the fear k they put me thisIf I tell you to change the mixed one, it will tell me that, that is not the XK solution I had the very high glycada etc pfff and the nurses of evil in worse thanks x the animals really k you can be so we know at least we know at least we know at least we know at least we know at leastK We are not the unique rare bixos how I say and help a lot and the weight I and I try to put on diet already 100000000 times but k goes all the time in hiccum

paquimacias's profile photo
paquimacias
03/31/2017 11:34 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Let's see, that nobody understands me badly, but ... starting that I respect the feelings of others first of all, I believe that since this is for a lifetime, diabetes cannot bitter us.
That is shit, okay
That tires a lot, okay
But I do not center my life in diabetes.I mean, Mus six daily controls as a minimum, my reviews marked by the endocrine etc etc. Of course.But that's it.
I have traveled, I have had my children, but I keep saying once more than diabetes or overwhelm me or brakes me.
And I don't have a positive person for a positive person.
But I think that diabetes you have to have another attitude.
When I started more than 30 years ago there was neither a quarter of information that is now, nor bombs or anything.
The doctors were the worst of the worst, but I look for my life and I never lack a book that gave me information about diabetes or a talk conference etc etc to which to attend.In those times or you threw you or zero.
And I think Hor must be launched in the same way, however bad the doctor puts it, because we are the main interested parties, and in the end we know it better than them, because it is not a book disease, andthat insulin works differently in each person and the absorption of nutrients as well.
I do not care to talk to anyone for Tfno Watsap or in person when I need it, if I help any problem, but ...
"All the time" diabetes as a center, no [-x
Referring to no, if we understand diabetes as drama and cause of our ills, to see if we encourage ourselves a little
Cheer up!!!!!!;)

Maria elena's profile photo
Maria elena
03/31/2017 12:11 p.m.

If it is true that we must not be bitter but it is difficult not to do it sometimes especially because when I relaxes it is when the sugar xD carried worse but enfr is something that has touched us and we have to live with it and carry it as well as possible, anotherQuestion to you have you ever looked at your heart?Because they say that we have more risk of suffering from diseases than if it is the same as those who have already suffered a heart attack, etc. but I am beyond some electro for other causes have never done anything to me

diabetica25's profile photo
diabetica25
04/02/2017 12:40 p.m.

Before when I went to October twelve (I don't know if you are from Madrid diabetics 25) an electro every six months.Then never again

Maria elena's profile photo
Maria elena
04/02/2017 2:17 p.m.

Dear companions:
I wonder: without carbohydrates can you live?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/02/2017 10:12 p.m.

If the answer is yes: What are we doing?

DiabetesForo
04/02/2017 10:34 p.m.

Without carbohydrates you have to prick the same partner, at least type1.

Without insulin injection no matter how much you take the hydrates do not live more than a month.As it happened before insulin was discovered.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/02/2017 10:46 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

@Diabetica25 Diabetes is a very strong cardiovascular risk factor.Surely the one that most.Multiply the risk, it does not add like others (tobacco, cholesterol, sedentary lifestyle etc).In fact, there are those who consider diabetes a cardiovascular disease directly.The excess sugar produces places from Ateroma that plug the arteries.

@Ismmael can wear a low hydrates diet.There are groups on Facebook out there that advise it and with it they get better control and lower glycosylated.But of course insulin is still missing for a type 1 always.Energy comes to us by 2 routes: the carbohydrates that we ingest and the energy store that we have that is the liver in the form of glycogen.The liver is releasing little by little glycogen because the lungs, the brain etc etc etc need to feed the 24h and not only when we feed ...
Slow insulin is what tries to metabolize that glycogen that is releasing the liver and the rapid that comes from the food we eat.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
04/03/2017 12:44 p.m.

Hi @albertot and if I have been glying 8 years for many years, except this last year that has been 7 and peak, do you think should make me look at me?I have had seasons in which I have smoked although now no longer, I usually eat well and do sports but I am very scared of the fact that I can have a heart attack or something, I do not know how my arteries should be, the analysis of cholesterol and others meAll are perfect except sugar but I don't think anything looks like and when I have done some electro too, but it worries me a lot and I don't know because if we have so much risk they don't look at us ...

diabetica25's profile photo
diabetica25
04/03/2017 12:52 p.m.

Dear companions:

I do not agree with AlbertoT at all.Our cells can change their energy source to fat and proteins.
It is false that we need hydrates to live.

DiabetesForo
04/03/2017 1:50 p.m.

Estimated Albertot:

You have not answered my question: Can you live without carbohydrates?
The question is clear "without carbohydrates" is not the same as a low hydrates diet.

DiabetesForo
04/03/2017 1:55 p.m.

Dear companions:
Here I send you a study that evaluates the long -term effects of a ketogenic diet, this is without carbohydrates.

DiabetesForo
04/03/2017 2:06 p.m.

@Diabetica25 Do not live with fear, but trying to take care of the maximum.Having the cardiovascular risk factor of diabetes, you have to try to control the rest.Therefore, for example, diabetics are asked for bad cholesterol below 60, when a non -diabetic is requested below 100.

You can't do more ... control risk and point factors.

Regarding the gyrose, because it depends on the risk of severe hypoglycemia of each one, the endocrine will put an objective.As a general rule, the American Diabetes Association puts as a objective <7.0 (for adults).This is as a general rule, our endocrine will tell us ours.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
04/03/2017 2:08 p.m.

@Ismmael: Type 1 diabetics although we eat absolutely nothing we have to click the same.As soon as we end the effect of insulin we have to click again or we begin to find ourselves terribly badly and in one day or two we enter a coma.

Although we do not eat hydrates, or even if we eat absolutely anything.

And if I have to click the same, I prefer to eat what I want, clicking on a slightly greater amount than having a superrestating diet and just getting the dose decrease.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/03/2017 2:18 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Sherpa41:

What you say makes no sense: how is it possible that you need insulin if you don't consume carbohydrates?
What do you think to click insulin 2 or 3 times a day?In addition, click to know the glycemia: that does not seem restricted!In my opinion, you are a slave to your illness.

DiabetesForo
04/03/2017 2:41 p.m.

Are you not type 1 diabetic?If you could live without clicking insulin just by removing the hydrates and sugars all the DM1 we would do it.

I have been fasting for many days and I had to continue clicking exactly the basal insulin, the fast, although the sugar goes up because yes and you have to get quickly quickly.

The body needs a minimum of insulin always, as soon as the effect of slow (basal) insulin ends and you have nothing in your body you start to find fatal and climb the sugar until you go into a coma (one or two days to the high) Even if you take days without eating and we check it when we forget to put insulin.

To click more times or less I do not care, if I cannot free myself from injections and controls, it doesn't matter exactly 2 times as 4 times.Click 2 units or 14.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/03/2017 2:58 p.m.

@"Ismael" is incredible the fog you are saying.Try it in your body, do not injepe anything for a few days, or basal.You will see how you later write to us from the hospital or from the cemetery.
Always putting ourselves in the case of being type 1 without honeymoon.

It is one thing to ask, but on top of saying that others are dumb and slaves of our illness ...

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
04/03/2017 3:04 p.m.

Forgive, I'm sorry.
I didn't say anything.

DiabetesForo
04/03/2017 3:26 p.m.

It is not the same nutritional ketosis as ketoacidosis;Or is it the same?

DiabetesForo
04/03/2017 3:54 p.m.

No, with ketoacidosis you die in two days, it is what happens if type 1 are not insulin.Diabetic coma.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/03/2017 10:07 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.