{'en': 'Waiting ...', 'es': 'A la espera...'} Image

Waiting ...

boucles's profile photo   04/11/2016 3:06 p.m.

boucles said:
@anaisabel, the dose of novorapid is that it is so little that I do not even find out,
I asked if there is someone who also gets only 2 units once a day.I just asked why the feeling is very light
thank you

Hello companion!As I see that you are very worried about the minimal dose of fast I will answer you, to reassure you, but only for that, since I understand that just like me, you will have to have your controls and your professionals.
I am recently diagnosed and they tell me that I am still on the honeymoon, so I need little insulin, and yes, I put only 2 Novorrapid at breakfast.Although I also have a dose in the food, and the slow morning.I still do not know how those 2 units influence my body, but it seems that, even if it is very little amount, I need it.I am going 1 time to my endocrine nurse and she is modifying the guideline.I count the rations that as and I point them out, to tell her as she is going.This is my case, which I imagine will be very different from yours, but I hope to reassure you.
All the best.

AlOtroLado's profile photo
AlOtroLado
03/15/2018 6:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Josemaria Recio and everyone in general, informing you that I continue with the diet that I told you, without insulin ....... and my glycosylated hemoglobin has already dropped to 5.8 ..........
They do not believe it or them .................. only with low carbohydrate diet and outside insulins ...........
I have gone down, but relatively little, what I have undone a lot ......... happy and happy but when I stop to think it makes me angry, because I have been lucky, and I wonder how many people will beIn the same case and have they not been able to react on time ????

boucles's profile photo
boucles
03/26/2018 10:59 a.m.

diagnostico final: sindrome metabolico.
HG: 5.8 OBJETIVO ALCANZADO Y SIN INSULINA !!!!!!!!!! ahora a intentar mantenerse en estos niveles !!!!!!

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.